Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+5
Pollypecker
Teenz
SozzledSally
Turkishheartdrop
Admin
9 posters

What Should We Do About Sirin Now It's Been Proved She's a LIAR?

Admin
    Admin

What Should We Do About Sirin Now It's Been Proved She's a LIAR? Empty What Should We Do About Sirin Now It's Been Proved She's a LIAR?

Post  Admin Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:59 pm

Well, here we have it : proof that Sirin LIED.

So 29 MAY 2010 Sirin put........ Gem's details. I can confirm that she emailed me her details in September 09

On 25 AUGUST 2010 Sirin put.......*Note - we can't comment on whether or not Gemsgirl is a lawyer / Immigration Advisor, we only had her word for that

Here, in BLACK AND WHITE we have PROOF that Sirin, sickly, saccharine SIRIN is a LIAR. A deceiving LIAR.

She is NOT to be trusted. She lies and deceives, and helps destroy people's lives. She had the sheer flaming AUDACITY to complain to MY server that I was making libellous comments about her and Gemsgirl, and it's been PROVED she was LYING! And not only was she LYING - she was trying to get ME in the shit! The putrid, stinking, nasty cow!

She couldn't have given a toss that her members were being CONNED out of their hard-earned money - while she herself bragged and exaggerated that she and the Frock had 'such a good lifestyle'! Yeah, on her members stolen money, perhaps? Eh? Cos Sirin earns a VERY modest salary - and was always in debt! And the Frock doesn't earn that much - he's just a basic engineer working with computers. In fact, the stuff he does you can download at home and do it yourself! He just gets paid for his TIME - not his knowledge or experience.

Sirin benefitted from having Gemsgirl on there - why else was she so desperate to keep her on, when people were complaining about her, eh?! Think about it!

I think those women who were robbed by Gemsgirl and lost all their money - AND failed to get a visa - should report this to the police. They'll possibly get their money back - with interest!

They'll also investigate Sirin. Yuku definitely need to know about this don't they?! I may start the ball rolling on getting her other sick site taken down, too.

Has anyone else got any ideas about what to do? Sirin should NOT be allowed to give advice on forums - so what should we do about that?

Strawbs

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

What Should We Do About Sirin Now It's Been Proved She's a LIAR? Empty Re: What Should We Do About Sirin Now It's Been Proved She's a LIAR?

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:26 pm

Its got to be the police and yuku......also inform everywhere she goes to on the net. Its the only responsable thing we can do. She should of been stopped years ago...... Evil or Very Mad
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

What Should We Do About Sirin Now It's Been Proved She's a LIAR? Empty Re: What Should We Do About Sirin Now It's Been Proved She's a LIAR?

Post  SozzledSally Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Hear hear. Throw the book at her! Twisted Evil She is evil and crooked. This could be why the father refuses to even look at her, she must discust him!

Sal
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:03 pm

I think everyone that was did have any dealings with Gemsgirl should contact the police immediately, She was using that site to con women by pretending to be a lawyer either by letting her check forms, adjusting peoples supporting letters, review the refusal letters the list goes on.

Plus lets not forget she actually was involved in a members case on the day of a court hearing Shocked she didn't even need to be paid a penny to have done something illegal just acting as a lawyer is illegal and is a really serious offence.

Once questions are asked the police would want to find out about the site and they would question Sirin and would become very suspicious of her involement when she starts acting like she knows nothing about her. Internet Fraud is huge now and many big police stations have departments just checking out for crimes committed on the internet.

The members that had contact details of Gemsgirl should call the police to request a check is done on that woman at the very least. There must have been many women that was if they needed personal help or even if they requested help themselves and sent it to her they were equally fooled into doing that just because of her claims to being a lawyer. Who knows what that woman is capable of.

In Sirins words she had Gems details now there was questions asked at that point and she acknowledged that she knew who she was..... to double track like she did smells very fishy and to send me a PM stating she thought Gemsgirl might have been paid for services and wasn't who people thought she was Question It just makes out she was back peddling even more.
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:24 am

Teenz I am with you on this.Gemgirl GG had info on all the peoples bank details and everything and who knows what she is doing with the details What a Face Identity theft is huge and just one part of it, she has the lot on them, everything about them, not just bank account numbers and that..she is still out there....

As you say just going a bit forwards how do we know Gemsgirl still not at it with Sirin? I saw a post on here from TL or TC with Sirin saying she and Oz had Turk Brits couples round to give them advise and I thought to myself when I saw that.... what is that all about Suspect What advise they giving them and how much are they charging? Sirin was well in with G and hatched a plot to make money and may be doing it still. It could be Sirin saw a chance to make money so told the members she was safe with Gemsgirl? Immitating a policeman or solicitor is a prison offence so it sounds suspect that Sirin never did checks working in probation? Suspect Who was the member Gemsgirl acted for? I think the only one she said she was doing that for was M^^^^^^^^^^^F^^^^^^^^^^ and GG never turned up at the court. Was it another member?

This freaks me out No

Pol

Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:16 am

First stop has got to be yuku and the police. I have contact details of some of the members if you want them....a couple of them I know lost out thru this..so they will have more info on all of it. Do you want me to publish it or what...

Maria
    stupidgirl
    stupidgirl

Post  stupidgirl Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:34 am

I, as have many of us, been concerned, for a very long time, about the 'advice' Jan was passing on to VERY VULNERABLE girls/women. She has actively encouraged girls/women to get involved in relationships, that were potentially very destructive, without any warnings as to the behaviours of MANY resort workers. Despite Strawbs, and many others of us who tried to give good advice, after what we had experienced personally, we only ended up being insulted. Those who were desperate chose to follow Jan's lead! Because of this advice, many women got 'used & fleeced'. Jan needs to be stopped! The fact that she has LIED, and ALLOWED Gemsgirl, who Strawberry sussed from the onset, to screw VERY vulnerable women for money, under the pretence that she could 'help them', proves to me, that she is deluded. I think that this is a police matter. TL should be banned. It is an irresponsible site! Yes, there are some of these relationships tha work, but MOST don't! I live in a small place. My other half knows several Turk/Kurd men. There are 3 who still live with the women that they got her on the back of!! Worth bearing in mind!
    SG
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:24 am

Agree SG....so when does it all start Cool
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:34 pm

When does it start Strawbs???? Wink tongue
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Thats what I have to know, been waiting for the green light cyclops

Maria
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:33 pm

How can she hold that head up of hers is beyond me, shes been found out and has no shame or regard for the girls she let gensgirl fool and con. It stinks. No

Pipxoxo
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:09 pm

............hmmmmmmmmmmm............. Wink
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:43 pm

I think the ball is already rolling and will end up with her in Court.

Ruby
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:53 pm

Really? good job too Evil or Very Mad did you know the mod on turkeycentral (ABI) is in the dark tongue I dont think kenny wants wants bad associations on his forum ahem!! tongue

Pipxoxo
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Hes not seen everything yet thats why.

He will do.................. silent

Maria
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Its about time the Mods on Turkey Central took their horse glasses off and realised how serious recent events are and how they have escalated.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Too true, Ruby!

According to K he was going to 'bring the axe down on all of them' (not the Mods, I should add!lol)

He's a sweetie, though (sometimes Wink ) and he hates devious people, so I'm sure it will soon all get sorted.

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:46 pm

I thought they all had the details.....no?....may be alert them again.....they cant be linked with a person who does gemsgirl fraud and lies about her real job.......gives bad advice....they just cant...it will look well bad for tc! Shocked
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Any update? tongue

Pipxoxo
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:21 pm

hurry up....I am busting..........
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:46 am

The truth always outs in the end.... Wink she is bricking it, so she should Twisted Evil

Pol
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:06 am

Ladies

It is in hand.

Ruby
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:19 am

Thats good I hate suspense Razz

Pipxoxo
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:36 am

Any updates yet? Im a bit out the action with me puter breaking, hope I havent missed out on something. Wink

Sal x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:24 am