Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+7
ruby
Philllipa
Teenz
SozzledSally
Maria
Turkishheartdrop
Admin
11 posters

Message For Complainant Sirin

Admin
    Admin

Message For Complainant Sirin Empty Message For Complainant Sirin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:36 pm

As you will know, your second complaint about me (below) is now closed:

"

Label :
    Administrator contravening Forumotion Terms of Service

Description :
    This forum is used to abuse other members of other forums (not on Forumotion). The Administrator (Strawberry) is the key person who consistently contravenes your Terms of Service. There are ample threads on this site that defame people from other forums. I have attached just a couple of examples.

This woman continually takes posts from other forums (without permission) manipulates the texts to turn it into a derogatory post, and posts it on TurkishChatter,then continues to defame the originator of the original post! There are a lot more on the forum if you care to take the time to read through it.

She posts private email messages on an open forum (attached) - which again, contravenes terms of service.

Other members are encouraged to join in with defaming and slanderous comments of other forum members. It is all there in black and white.

The information posted by Admin/Strawberry is regularly false, misleading or outright lies about other people. This constitutes contravention of your terms of service.

After numerous complaints regarding the same issues, Yuku banned her from creating any further forums with them.

Thanks for your help and I do hope you will take the appropriate action regarding this person who is constantly abusing her position as Admin on TurkishChatter.

I am unable to upload the screenshots using ImageShack - it doesn\\\\\\\'t work. Once you have received my email and reply, I will send you them from my email address. Or view here: http://profile.imageshack.us/user/TheQueenie/

Thanks "

But even though it is CLOSED, I'd like to tell you a few things.

FIRSTLY, you are the most hypocritical woman imaginable, and everyone (with intelligence) can see through you. YOU and that repulsive, morbidly obese Linzee, have been running abusive sites against me for over two years. YOU let Linzee open them up and advertise them on your site for a few days - just long enough for members to see the link - and then you remove it as though you didn't realise it was on there. You nasty piece of work. You sneak. You snide. AND you then post on her sick sites under fake names - such is the coward that you are!

So for you to complain about ME - when it should be the other way round - is breathtakingly hypocritical of you. You seem too thick and dense to see that, don't you?! You complain about the very things YOU do to me! You and those peasant misfits say the most disgusting LIES about me and my family - and here you are complaining about ME telling the TRUTH about what you are! You keep sticking the knife in, demanding I vanish! Well, f*ck YOU, Sirin. YOU go disappear! You're RIDDLED with jealousy, and THAT'S the crux of the matter. You even had the sheer audacity to LIE and make out I'd threatened someone with physical violence - and that is a big fat lie! How DARE you lie about me like that? You still haven't presented me with the proof, and neither have you come up with an explanation as to why you invited me into your site when I supposedly threatened someone with violence?! I did not, and never HAVE threatened ANYONE with violence - and that, Sirin - is defamation of character - and I'll take this to the police. You're so mad, thick and warped, it hasn't even occured to you that the one person who DID threaten violence (JennyWrites to Judith) is still a member of your site! Unless people are f*ckin BLIND - they can see all this with their own eyes on your crappy site!

You're obviously crapping yourself over the Gemsgirl saga - and so you should! YOU colluded with her while she defrauded money off your members - and up until last night I had decided I was far too busy to take all this much further. But things have now changed.

As for you in this latest complaint saying I CONTINUALLY take posts from other forums and alter them; that's another of your fat EXAGGERATIONS! I have done that on just a couple of occasions (just ONCE on here) and what I've added has been the truth! I'll have you know, Sirin, that copying text is NOT illegal, and neither is altering it. YOU don't own the copyright of the alphabet, you know!

As for me defaming you, I simply tell the TRUTH. YOU, on the other hand, like the sneaky sly rat you are, LIE about ME and my family - under the fake usernames you have set up with that other fat stinking bag, Linzee. So as far as DEFAMATION goes - it's YOU who is defaming me! You dense, nasty idiot!

Incidentally, get the difference right between SLANDER and LIBEL. I have NEVER made libellous comments about you or that visa-hunter you married. The FACT he was a member of a TRANSSEXUAL site was plastered all over the WORLD WIDE WEB by his OTHER stumpy woman - the German. She did that, when she discovered he was using her - like he was using you. But a British Passport is far better than a German one! Lucky her! But she also discovered - to her sheer horror (after going into his computer) that he was a signed-up, registered member to a TRANSSEXUAL site. She put it ALL up on the WWW! And if that weren't bad enough - she also posted up the MSN conversation she had with him where they discussed it - and when she told him she would expose him after learning his seedy secret activities on that Transsexual site, he replied to her and said: "You dare....."

You, Sirin, have married a man who fancies other men. He admitted that in his conversation with the German on their recorded MSN. He said it was just a fantasy of his - but no straight man fantasises about other MEN and their dicks!

So there - you have my words in BLACK AND WHITE. Do as you want with them. Print them off - I'll not delete the post - like you do! Go and see a solicitor and try and sue me for defamation of character, do your worst. Do it - go on! I'D LOVE TO SEE YOU IN COURT! But you won't do that - and I'll tell you why you won't - you know what I have said is TRUE! Your idle threats about sueing me are just that - THREATS. Threats in the hope that people will get scared - but they couldn't give a shit about you or your threats - or you claiming it's defamation of character. Who are you, ffs? You have NO reputation that needs salvaging, and you're not exactly famous are you?!

What's more, YOU couldn't afford the legal fees to take me to court - and you certainly wouldn't be able to pay mine - cos that's what would happen - as YOU would lose! And you know it's true - because we have every single word the German woman said! I'm merely repeating what SHE said - and what YOUR HUSBAND admitted!!! HE BELONGED TO A TRANSSEXUAL SITE BECAUSE IT WAS A 'FANTASY' OF HIS. They were HIS words! So sue me! Go on! Go ooooooon!

And you just keep carrying on complaining about me, Sirin. Do what you like. You're a nobody. You're just a LIAR and a FANTASIST. A NASTY , backstabbing, unhappy woman - who vents her frustration out on me. You have a TERRIBLE marriage, and that's why you spend all night long on your computer - you're lonely and may just as well not have a husband at all. You've got great mad delusions of grandeur - and what a joke THAT is! Just look at yourself! Look at your life!

Oh, and as for you going on about Yuku banning my site (after YOUR CONSTANT complaints) you didn't mention that THREE of YOURS and LINZEE'S Yuku sites were closed down because of the DISGUSTING, VILE things you were saying about me did you? Oh no! You didn't say that! You fat, sneaky coward!

By the way, I love your imageshack username - QUEENIE! Haha! That must have been subliminal! You know? Married to a QUEEN?! Or was that your delusions of grandeur working overtime again? You must have SUCH an inferiority complex about your working class family and your very modest lifestyle, don't you?

Oh, one other thing - why do you keep asking Ken of Turkey Central for advice about all this? You seem to be treating him as some kind of eminence grise - is that because he says he was once in the SS, and you, being Hyacinth Bouquet is suitably impressed? Haha! Well I'M not suitably impressed by him at all! In fact, there's a couple of things I've asked him which he hasn't been able to answer! Some investigator! Naked Gun more like! And I believe he feels really quite bad over something he failed to do - in fact - I'd swear it. But if I swear that - or say "I swear to God it's true" he'll whip his badge out and say "You're lying! Anyone who says "I swear to God" is definitely lying. Yeah, man!" Haha! The ball-less donut! He can have a hissy fit about that now - but I don't mind - he told me he'll forgive me almost ANYTHING! Aren't I the lucky one, eh? Haha!

The only thing he CAN'T do is reinstate me on Turkey Central (hiss, fits, shakes, slapped arses!) but I've told him I wouldn't - out of sheer PRINCIPLE - ever post on there again even if I could. Why should I offer my advice or give any of my knowledge and experience to that site when I've been treated so shabbily?! You must be joking! Oh, and I hear that the bungalow has been saying mean, jealousy things about me on there, which Ken had to delete and gave her a bollocking - he hasn't banned her though - but I suspect that's because he wants to pick up style tips from her on how to decorate one's home (check out his abode on Turkey Central! tongue )

Do you know something - I must be INSANE to even bother with all this crap! But I'll be damned if a fat stout squirt like YOU will get away with what you're doing! Oh, incidentally, when you rush off on your stout wobbly legs to go complain to Kenny Boy again about me (na na na na) tell him to come round with his pistol and handcuffs. I think he'd lurve to put handcuffs on me and interrogate me! I'll send him round to you after he's finished with me - and you can have a good old sumo wrestle with him - sisko!

Strawberry
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Message For Complainant Sirin Empty Re: Message For Complainant Sirin

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:26 am

Oh.My.God. What a bunch of shit they all are........somethings got to be done about that woman, even I feel mad and its not me! I'm stunned at the cop guy keeping Linzee on after dissing you, he must have a bit of his brain missing............. Shocked
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:09 am

After I read this and went to get a drink to shop me shaking( affraid )I had a look on there and the banned thingy has gone under your name, his turned you into a guest now, it looks quite special. Razz like your a visiting vip.

Maria
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:25 am

This is diabolical, I had to sign in to say that as I am so annoyed and can feel me blowing my top the way they have treated you! Evil or Very Mad I will be back later hun

Sal
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 am

Wonder what the people on forumotion think of her when she writes stuff like that, and then seeing her add the photo bucket ......Queenie lol! They must think she is nuts, plus who the hell does she think she is by telling them what to do like this little reminder rabbit

This constitutes contravention of your terms of service.

They most likely have had a look on this site and have read about the things she has done, the copies to posts that have showed her lies, her past involvement with the fake lawyer, the history of her husband's links to being gay.

Her email makes her look like a real moaning minnie, most people hate people that are like that.

Instead of thinking about herself she should think about letting gemsgirl groom a good number of the innocent women on the visa site. and the information they shared with her that's she still has Twisted Evil

SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:37 pm

That's spot on Teenz just look how she talks down to people Shocked not so fakely sweet there is she? Neutral glasshouses and stones come to mind. she's been running sicko sites for years saying diabolical evil stuff with that ugly gang, she's the worse type of bully you get,those ones who bully in secret and hiding then put on a syripy act to everyone else. I think she's up to something with this solicitor threat,why now and not years ago when it all started didn't she make these threats? Strawbs I don't care how much you shrug it off your shoulders the fact that Ken bloke has got not just the Sirin thing on there but that Linzee thing,all after she wrote shit about you on TC would get in my craw I'm telling you, that is shamefully bad and shows such disrespect not just for you but for himself, he must be weak or horrible or mad. I bet nothings said to him about it but anyone with decencey must see him in a very bad light now I'm telling you,prob don't say it to his face but I bet they think of him as dirt. He cant be as clever as he said he is doing what hes done and coming out looking so bad, I would never want to loose you as an ali, I'm gonna say I would never want you as an enemy (I mean that in a nice way I'm not insulting) but you are the best as a friend and supporter and all the stuff you know about so many things and places, I would never want to loose you, it would be shooting yourself in the foot, and for that mad Sirin and Linzee confused it don't add up, could there be more to this with Sirin and Linzee? It's not like they have clout or anything, they have nothing to offer, Sirin only lies about her life and fake jobs shes never done, her posts ramble on all boring and never say anything, she is really cold somehow and is not quick or witty or funny like you are. Its jealousy you know, thats what this is about but worse she is lying about you and saying diabolical stuff on the other group, how bad is that?

Listen to this would you believe I was speaking to my mate last night who knows all about this, not just by reading it on here but from her mate in Turkey who reads it Shocked I thought you couldn't get on here over there but she said theres a way to do it and she reads it all the time,I think she just lurks like she does but she reads it all the time It's a small world. Keep your chin up hun and don't let the bastards grind you down, their not worth it.

Sal x
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Any update on this Strawbs? lol! lol!

Pipxoxo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Not a dickiebird! rabbit

Can't imagine why! Basketball

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:04 pm

Thats a surprise....not...........LOL......
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:30 pm

I am surprised that TL has not gained a resident Barrister on their site by now, after all nearly every other professional person has joined, of course, thats if you still believe in santa

Perhaps Sirin can get Gemsgirl to assist her as her Legal Eagle study

Ruby
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:40 am

They had the autors,filmwriters and lovely Nuttyacorn! lol!

Pol
    Admin
    Admin

Message For Complainant Sirin Empty Still Haven't Heard From Sirin's Solicitor!!!!!! How Odd!!!!

Post  Admin Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:04 pm

Well, considering how outraged Sirin was at what I'd written about her and her Tranny Chaser hubby - she still hasn't done anything about it!

Shame - I would have loved to have een her in Court!

Of course, she knows everything I said is THE TRUTH.

How embarrassing for her!

Strawbs
    martina
    martina

Post  martina Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:24 pm

Hi i know who this sirin is if it is the same one. She runs that group turkish love that is now private but used to be open access and most of the members had guys in the army in their teens. I never got round to joining and it's gone private now but i did apply to join and got turned down which i thought was strange. But hey ho i can live without them and now i know what the manager is i'm glad i wasn't let in. She sounds freaky and not somebody i would wanna mix with

ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:40 am

martina wrote:Hi i know who this sirin is if it is the same one. She runs that group turkish love that is now private but used to be open access and most of the members had guys in the army in their teens. I never got round to joining and it's gone private now but i did apply to join and got turned down which i thought was strange. But hey ho i can live without them and now i know what the manager is i'm glad i wasn't let in. She sounds freaky and not somebody i would wanna mix with

Hi Martina

Nice to see you posting again. Have you spoken to your man and asked about the hotel arrangements for your forthcoming trip to Istanbul? Hope everything is going well for you. The reason you were probably denied membership to TL is because Sirin is twisted and a control freak and hates it if anyone who is a member on this site wants to become a member on her beloved TL Site. Orders must be obeyed Laughing No one on who is a member of TL has freedom of speech.

Keep us updated. How is your man? Van suffered the most awful earthquake and after shocks, I understand that Digiturk have installed a Satellite so that the folk of Van can access Digiturk free of charge to help with their plight. It must be awful for them.

Rubes
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:10 pm

What's more, YOU couldn't afford the legal fees to take me to court - and you certainly wouldn't be able to pay mine - cos that's what would happen - as YOU would lose! And you know it's true - because we have every single word the German woman said! I'm merely repeating what SHE said - and what YOUR HUSBAND admitted!!! HE BELONGED TO A TRANSSEXUAL SITE BECAUSE IT WAS A 'FANTASY' OF HIS. They were HIS words! So sue me! Go on! Go ooooooon!

Yeh....go oooooooooooooooooon LOL.......see that pig flying........

sandra
    sandra

Post  sandra Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:31 pm

A similar thing happened to my neighbour but one
    She found out after 9 years of marriage and two young children that her hubby was watching gay porn on the internet
    he told her it was just curiosity and he would never go with a man but she found out he was secretly visiting a cross dressing club where men dressed as women
    He never dressed up as a woman he just liked to dance with the men and flirt with them but it got out of hand and he eventually had sex with a transvestite and moved in with him after about 6 months
    She was suicidal but recovered from it, it was the talk of the street at the time and very frowned upon
    It made it worse when he turned up on access visits and his boyfriend (dressed as a woman) dropped him off in the car, he lost his license through drink driving coming out the gay club of all places.
    What a mess.

Sandra
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:19 am

sandra wrote:A similar thing happened to my neighbour but one
    She found out after 9 years of marriage and two young children that her hubby was watching gay porn on the internet
    he told her it was just curiosity and he would never go with a man but she found out he was secretly visiting a cross dressing club where men dressed as women
    He never dressed up as a woman he just liked to dance with the men and flirt with them but it got out of hand and he eventually had sex with a transvestite and moved in with him after about 6 months
    She was suicidal but recovered from it, it was the talk of the street at the time and very frowned upon
    It made it worse when he turned up on access visits and his boyfriend (dressed as a woman) dropped him off in the car, he lost his license through drink driving coming out the gay club of all places.
    What a mess.

Sandra

Sandra, that is just amazing, you never really know anyone elses inner thoughts.

Well I went to my local Body Shop to purchase a few Christmas treats last week and was approached by the sales assistant. He was a very attractive man in a lady sort of way, he had his hair straightened, his make up was better than Katy Price's, he had plumped out lips and wore the most lovely shade of translucent pink lipstick, he had manicured and polished nails, and a pretty face. Actually, when he spoke to me, for a few moments I just stared at him, I was unable to speak, then I remembered the products I was after and he took his time in explaining the benefits of each and everyone of them. He took my purchases to the cash till, carefully wrapped them and then we exchanged Christmas greetings and I left feeling rather bemused. For once, I felt speechless lol!

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:17 am

sandra wrote:A similar thing happened to my neighbour but one
    What a mess.

Sandra

Wow! What a terrible story, Sandra. I bet it must have sickened her to the stomach to discover her husband was leading a secret gay life.

I actually remember reading about a man who advertised for a wife (he was very wealthy) and was totally open about his sexual leanings - he just wanted a 'beard' for his public life. I've heard a lot of politicians do that!

What I DON'T undertsand is how a woman can marry a man she's met on the Internet when she knows he fantasises about gay sex, and he hasn't even got anything to offer! That would make my stomach churn! affraid

Strawbs
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:28 am

What would worry me more than anything is contracting a serious sexually transmitted disease from these tranny chasers, HIV/AIDS. Of course, thats assuming the couple have sexual relations with each other Laughing

Some women are so desperate for a man, any man will do even a gay cross dresser.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:31 am

Good point, Ruby!

I suppose these tranny chasers have to close their eyes and fantasise! silent

Eeeew! How repulsive!

Of course, headaches always come in handy, I guess geek

Strawbs

ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:34 am

No wonder TL's manager cannot get pregnant, you have to have sex to have a baby. Evil or Very Mad

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:19 am

Philllipa wrote:Any update on this Strawbs? lol! lol!

Pipxoxo

No, Pip!

Still not one DICKIE bird! She did have a whine about me to the police - saying I'd put her work address up on here (well, actually - she didn't tell them the whole truth - but that's her all over!) but AMAZINGLY ENOUGH - she never said ONE WORD about her tranny chaser hubby! Never moaned about that! Funny isn't it?!

She just moaned about me putting her work address up - which isn't illegal! She's not exactly MI5 is she?! She works as an ADMIN OFFICER for the probation service!

Anyway, she's having a little talkin to now Very Happy - and once I've finished enjoying my Christmas with Ertie and my family - I'll be making a complaint against her and the bungalow, Lindsay Norman Aitken. I don't mind pre-warning them - I've got all the evidence - and the police have been VERY understanding! geek

Strawbs
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:53 am

Admin wrote:
    Philllipa wrote:Any update on this Strawbs? lol! lol!

Pipxoxo

No, Pip!

Still not one DICKIE bird! She did have a whine about me to the police - saying I'd put her work address up on here (well, actually - she didn't tell them the whole truth - but that's her all over!) but AMAZINGLY ENOUGH - she never said ONE WORD about her tranny chaser hubby! Never moaned about that! Funny isn't it?!

She just moaned about me putting her work address up - which isn't illegal! She's not exactly MI5 is she?! She works as an ADMIN OFFICER for the probation service!

Anyway, she's having a little talkin to now Very Happy - and once I've finished enjoying my Christmas with Ertie and my family - I'll be making a complaint against her and the bungalow, Lindsay Norman Aitken. I don't mind pre-warning them - I've got all the evidence - and the police have been VERY understanding! geek

Strawbs

Great Strawbs

I am sure the Police will be very interested to investigate all the aliases Sirin, Linzee and co use cheers Not to mention our children's photographs being circulated on Photobucket, Linzee got reprimanded for that Evil or Very Mad Then your grandaughter being called a 'bastard'. This is the pink and fluffy brigade too Razz

Now Ken will see the proof, no wonder he banned Sirin from TC Embarassed

Ha ha, almost wish we were in the New Year now, I can see it will be an extremely happy new year.

Rubes
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:08 am

I thought the sirin never read this site? lol!

Maria
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:50 am

Maria

She is banned from TC, TL is so boring its more stimulating watching paint dry, so what else has the pudding got to do apart from read this site, feed back to Linzee so that she gives her the bullets for her to fire, we cannot have Sirin look the baddie now can we? As far as the Police are concerned, well I have to take a leaf out of Melcuma's book and say hahahahahhahahahahha whinge and complain as much as you like, slander is the spoken word, libel is the written word and everything can be substantiated by written factual evidence. Carry on, see how far it gets you.

Lots of love from a Police Officer's Mummy xxxx (Yes I am a mother, something you will never be!)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:29 pm