Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+7
Glitzy
Maria
ruby
Philllipa
Turkishheartdrop
Teenz
Admin
11 posters

Guess What? On Turkey Central Sirin Claims She Trained As a PSYCHOTHERAPIST

Admin
    Admin

Guess What?  On Turkey Central Sirin Claims She Trained As a PSYCHOTHERAPIST Empty Guess What? On Turkey Central Sirin Claims She Trained As a PSYCHOTHERAPIST

Post  Admin Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:36 pm

Read this:

Sirin

Supreme Member

Group: Members

Posted 02 November 2009 - 02:23 PM

View Postbenhalterci, on Nov 2 2009, 11:38 AM, said:

As I was mentioning in my last post, my husband went against his family's wishes, and I have several acquaintances whose husbands did the same. So it is perhaps not as uncommon as some people's experiences suggest.

I may be wrong on this one....... it's just a hunch..... but I think on occasions, some Turkish guys find 'family' a convenient excuse. Tearfully, they tell the girlfriend that their family has arranged a marriage for them, and there's nothing they can do, but I'm not certain that this is always the truth.

This is why I am not sure that Elaine, you should necessarily blame the parents. Firstly because he knew his own family situation from the start, so it was unfair to involve you in it. Secondly, because it's not entirely impossible that this is very much HIS decision but he's not taking responsibility for it. Easier to say that it's his wicked parents / family obligation / ex wife whom he does not love......

I trained as a psychotherapist, and one of the first things we were taught is that what someone tells you is one version of the truth. What someone else tells you of the same story is another version, and the truth is often somewhere in the middle.
    Admin
    Admin

Guess What?  On Turkey Central Sirin Claims She Trained As a PSYCHOTHERAPIST Empty Re: Guess What? On Turkey Central Sirin Claims She Trained As a PSYCHOTHERAPIST

Post  Admin Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Everyone knows this a giant fat lie of Sirin's, yet that man, Ken, is allowing Sirin to deceive his members on Turkey Central.

She has NEVER in her life trained as a psychotherapist - so maybe one of them will put up the proof and prove us all wrong! Come on - put your money where your mouth is......

I think it's APPALLING that not only has Sirin lied and deceived, but Ken is allowing her to deceive his members too!

I think Turkey Central needs to do something about their policies, because they're going to end up with a very bad reputation, and the advertisors on there won't like to know the sort of people he condones......a lot of people have something called MORALS. Advertisors get COLD FEET very quickly when they sniff a scandal unfolding......

Especially if they learn about Gemsgirlgate - and the fact Sirin ( fake psychotherapist) nearly caused a member (Melanie) to consider taking her own life! Neither will they like the fact Sirin's coerced young girls and vulnerable women into throwing their lives away on to abusive relationships....

This ain't going to go away - be sure!

Strawberry
    Teenz
    Teenz

Guess What?  On Turkey Central Sirin Claims She Trained As a PSYCHOTHERAPIST Empty Re: Guess What? On Turkey Central Sirin Claims She Trained As a PSYCHOTHERAPIST

Post  Teenz Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:16 pm

What a liar that woman is! Evil or Very Mad

To even begin to train as a psychotherapist you need to have a degree and be very intellegent, in whole the process takes many years. to claim that is outrageous i remember her counseling course and thats a zillion miles away from training to be a psychotherapist !

Exactly the same as Gemsgirl, in fact i would even bet Sirin was Gemsgirl one of her many mad aliases.

It all stinks tbh, that evil woman uses her lies to slowly gain trust from vunerable women to befriend them and gain information about their lives. any person that knows this woman should really watch their backs and something is seriously wrong with her.

I will be honest i think a fair few people are in on her deception not just TL mods but TC ones too, they must and have a bit of a laugh at it all Neutral shitty people like that think its perfectly acceptable to have a person posting even if shes nuts and has some agenda to her actions, and you would be stupid not to pick up on her fake personality.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:12 pm

Hi Teenz,

I know it's illegal to pose as a doctor or police officer, and I would imagine it could well be illegal to pose as a psychotherapist, too : which is why Sirin said she trained as one. It plants the seed into gullible people's heads that she is actually a psychotherapist, but if anyone were to pick her up on it she could say "Oh, I never said I was a psychotherapist. I said I trained as one". But she has never trained as a psychotherapist, and all us who have known her since 2002 (though I came around in 2004) know that she is just an Admin Officer for the probation service, and in her spare time she started doing an online counselling course - which she didn't complete - as she found it too difficult.

Like Gemsgirl, who claimed to be an immigration solicitor, yet maintained she was a member of the OISC (which would be like a medically qualified doctor going on a first aid course) Sirin would not have been doing an online counselling course had she been trained as a psychotherapist. Any idiot who believes her needs their IQ testing.

But what I find immensely worrying is the sneaky way in which she hints and suggests and implies she is something she is not. And then by doing that she sucks innocent people into her weird warped world. She is a very sick and damaged woman.

It can't be revealed right this moment, but in some time to come there is a member who is going to spill some beans on her. Sirin tries to groom women - and she needs to be stopped. She might be able to fool the gullible and the naive, but she doesn't fool us.

Actually, I'm not convinced she fools her members on TL, either. Considering she's got about 1000 members, she only received birthday greeting from 7 of them. And when she put up a post asking if she'd been missed (Missed Me? - she headed it) only 1 person replied - and that was a fruitloop who is no longer a member!

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:12 am

She must be ever so unhappy and inferior and her self esteem must be rock bottom. You said something once about her weight gain and what you said was so true......she has piled on so much weight since being with him and thats usually a sign of a sexless life. If I was her I'd go for therapy and throw the towl in on that joke of a marriage, they never see each other ffs......
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:15 am

I'm still checking Ken's site to see if he posts her qualifications up.

Anyone fancy a sweepskate that he can't?! Fabcy protecting a lying, deceiving conwoman!

Strawbs
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Strange his not yet done it. What could he be waiting for? Suspect

Pipxoxo
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Still not up! tongue

Pipxoxo
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Must be Ken thinks its ok to post up a load of lies on his site!

Wonder why?
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Some psychotherapist...cant read what those crazy nutters are like on her site....she needs putting away...shes a nutter,has probaly had treatment herself..thats more like it!
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:09 pm

If Sirin is a trained psychotherapist, why the fxxk did she not see through the frock, if she is so savvy she would have KNOWN her foreign trophy hubby was as fake as an ultraviolet sunbed.

Also, back onto the resident solicitor Gemsgirl, if the light bulb was switched on, she would have again KNOWN she was a fake.

The woman is as psycho as Alfred Hitchcock.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Hi Ruby!

Oh, Sirin didn't actually she was a 'trained psychotherapist' she said she 'trained as a psychotherapist'.

Note the deceptive twisting of words. She implies she's a psychotherapist, but when questioned about it and asked for her diplomas/qualifications she says 'Oh, I didn't QUALIFY'

And her 'training' would have been a 30 minute introduction course online! Anything that woman says you have to quarter it, and then divide it by 75 to reach a true figure.

Dreadfully deceptive woman!

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:25 pm

I remember when she done that counselling course online coz she kept asking members questions about it, she said she wanted to do surveys and things for her online course and then she stopped talking about it, that was when she dropped out coz when somebody asked her how it was going she made out she was too busy to do it but she was on egotm every night all night so how was she busy lol! it was too hard for het, thats the real reason, and why woould a trained psychotherapist do an online counselling course, that sounds like a GG saying!LOL she did that course for about a month it never lasted long and if she was a trained psychotherapist why is she working as an admin worker? Suspect admin workers dont earn good wages but psychotherapists makes loads of money! what a bad liar she is! farao

Maria
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:48 am

Im sure we have all met people like that, head is stuck somewhere in the clouds always planning to do something but never are quite able to for some reason or other, They are very often non achievers that are very indecisive as all they do is dabble here and there but never get anywhere, those people are really anoying and often people give up on them. So they must be lonely too.... enter one Turkish husband cheers

Ohh god i bet a few members gave her loads of very personal advice back then during her training phase if in fact there ever was a councelling course and she wasn't just using it as a excuse to get members to spill their guts to her privately.

Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:03 am

Spot on Teenz, you hit the nail on the head. bom Its non achievers who feel beneath people so make out they have skills they dont have, they bluff, like Walter Mittys coz they feel inferior, I know what you mean we have a bloke at work a bit like that, allways brags about his car (we never see it its in the garage,been there for 9 months Razz ) and last job we know he never did Laughing They make out they,re special and clever or posher richer than what they are to impress people but it gets serious when it gets out of hand and brings grief to people who get sucked in by them and think evertyhing they tell them must be true. Her course she did never came to anything, I think shes a plodder,a slow learner, like with her Turkish and cant keep up.
    If she had faith in herself she would never pretend to be somebody shes not, she must feel bad about herself and I think thats an insult to her family.
    Her counselling course online only lasted a few months before she dropped off and psychotherapists dont do those courses so she looks as mad as a hatter saying that! alien good point you made about them being lonely, Sirin never went out with mates she just stayed home all the time on her pc so she was well lonely

Maria
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Put it any way you like, shes a liar. end of.

Pipxoxo
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Yeah, and the reason i've not been online for a few days is I have just trained to be a brain surgeon.

Would anyone like to suggest who should be my first patient from TL?

Ruby
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:31 am

Would it not be best to surgically remove the bandage from that stupid JW's head?

That looks very nasty Suspect

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Ooooooh Dr Ruby, we're going to have a real live brain surgeon on here! We are honoured! pirat

How should we address you now? I know male surgeons are called Mister rather than Doctor - but I'm not sure what female surgeons are called? I might Google that......or shall I wat till you're back and tell us how we need address you from now on? Razz

Did I ever tell you that Coco was training to be an Agony Aunt at one time?

Strawbs

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Hi Teenz,

JW is completely and utterly barking, and I do believe she isn't actually living with her husband. They haven't split up (yet!) but from what I've been informed he is back living where he was before they got married. He's apparently explained to her that it's 'more convenient' for the time being but don't let immigration know! Shocked

That bandage she wears round her head is to stop it exploding.

She's one bunny short of a herd, that one is.

Strawbs
    Glitzy
    Glitzy

Post  Glitzy Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:23 pm

You'll have to be quick Ruby - most of them over there have been lobotomised already.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Oh, I thought a lobotomy was a prerequisite of joining that site now!

And it looks like JW still hasn't had her stitches taken out with that bandage still on her head.

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:00 pm

I think JW needs to be deprogrammed....and her brain rewiring....
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Strawbs is that right? JW is living on her own? Suspect I know he went home after they got married the first time but never knew this Exclamation Is Sirin giving her marriage advice? lol! lol! lol!

Maria
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:57 pm

That is very strange even for a viza geezer! Suspect How very ashamed JW must feel affraid

Pipxoxo

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:51 pm