Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

Message for Maverick Turkey Central

Admin
    Admin

Message for Maverick Turkey Central Empty Message for Maverick Turkey Central

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:06 am

Linzeeeeeeeee,

You are aware that I am no longer a member of the weak one's slow, boring site. So why are you sending me PM's? Hmm? Same goes for Ladybird on Turkey Central!

I'm sure when the owner gets himself a backbone he'll peep into your mailbox and verify what's going on.

Linzeeeeeeeeeee, you can do as much as you like in trying to stalk, follow and harrass me - because you're OBSESSED - but it will NEVER change the fact you have a miserable, putrid life. You will always be a sagging ex-32 stoner - and you're now mid 50's - so you'll never turn back the clock. You'll always be poor and hard-up; you'll always be filled with anger and jealousy; you'll always have to live with the knowledge you PUSHED your teenage daughter into getting pregnant by an ugly, thick, penniless waiter - who is already bored with your daughter.

No wonder Martin got shot of you! Going by the state of that cramped house of yours I bet it stunk - like you do. No wonder you're such a miserable, vile woman. You'vbe never had a life, and you've never experienced love.

Why don't you go and see a psychiatrist? You're sick.

Teenz
    Teenz

Message for Maverick Turkey Central Empty Re: Message for Maverick Turkey Central

Post  Teenz Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:28 pm

How on earth could anyone want their teenage daughter to be knocked up by a turk is beyond me. Not only is having a child really difficult at the best of times but being young and struggling with someone that doesn't provide a decent home or have a decent income is hardly the stuff of dreams, it just spells a life of drudgery and misery and living hand to mouth, she should have protected her daughter as most good mums do.
    Teenz
    Teenz

Message for Maverick Turkey Central Empty Re: Message for Maverick Turkey Central

Post  Teenz Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:36 pm

The owner doesnt give a crap, bet the only time he is interested in someone is is he has the horn for them, normal men dont run sites that are used mostly be females unless he is a poof or is after a bit of skirt.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:27 pm

Hi Teenz,

Oh, Linzeeeee (Maverick) is loving it at the moment - shows you how sad her miserable life is. But actually, I was never bothered much about the ban (I hardly ever posted on the site - about once every six weeks - if that?) It was the principle of the matter, and the fact these upstarts think they can dictate to me. Who the hell do they think they are?!

Linzeeee has been stalking me for over TWO years, and saying the most disgusting, despicable lies about me and my family. Ken actually knows all about this - he's read her site - and he thinks the whole thing is sick and ugly. He is disgusted with them - and he was really angry with them that they held his initial remarks about me up 'as a trophy'. He told me that - and I have it in writing.

He got angry with me when I got angry with him - but I wasn't prepared to wait any longer. Why should I? Considering it's been ME that's had years of disgusting, filthy insults from those warped freaks, I think it's an OUTRAGE that he fell for their twisted, jealous lies, and banned me when he hadn't investigated the matter. And now he's got a gaggle of fruitbats on his site - and it is being watched. And he knowingly has a con-woman (Sirin) on his site - including Linzee (Maverick) who runs the very site he finds disgusting. Go figure!

Ken is well aware of what's gone on - and I bet he hasn't told Sirin that I put forward a proposition that could have avoided all this, and he was very much for it at the time - and even reminded me that Sirin would still need investigating even IF the moderators reinstated me. But it wasn't reinstating I was so bothered about - it was the principle - and the fact Sirin is a fake, and not to be trusted. He is aware of that now - very much so. And I've located further proof of her activities (including Linzee's) which he will be receiving.

I was very disappointed in Ken, and had he suffered his hissy fit in front of me I would have severely reprimanded him! I know he was in the military police, and he told me this reminded him of the 'domestics' he used to attend! Only in the States, eh?! He actually told me he ignored the fruitbats requests at first - but they were so incessant (you know how Sirin pushes and pushes them to go on and on and on - DON'T STOP TILL SHE'S BANNED - she tells them!) It's odd, because on the phone he was soooooooo nice! Friendly, chatty, revealing - and laughed at quite a few things too. Razz He was actually very interesting and intelligent - and was totally different to how he comes across in his emails. Totally. Oh, and he's definitely not a poof....I'm sure of that!

Of course, he's fuming with me now; perhaps I should have been more patient. But I was losing respect for him, and the fact he said he's not allowed to do what he wants without the consent of his moderators didn't impress me. I actually think he's a decent and nice man, but he lacks foresight and is weak - and looks out for himself. A lot of single people of his age are selfish in that respect - they're always Number One - and nobody else matters. Eventually, they're the ones who suffer - because they end up alone and very lonely.

It will be interesting to watch how he'll cope with the next installment...especially now he's got a bunch of fruitbats on his site....sent in as back-up by the mad psychopathic midget. affraid

Strawbs

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:44 pm

[quote="Teenz"]How on earth could anyone want their teenage daughter to be knocked up by a turk is beyond me. Not only is having a child really difficult at the best of times but being young and struggling with someone that doesn't provide a decent home or have a decent income is hardly the stuff of dreams, it just spells a life of drudgery and misery and living hand to mouth, she should have protected her daughter as most good mums do.[/quot
    e]

Teenz you would be shocked at the number of women out in Turkey who push their daughters into relationships with Turkish waiters. My belief, backed up by friends out there is that these women live their life through their daughters. Linzee is a textbook example. She was severely obese, still is very fat, spent years in a drab marriage and missed out on life and coz she has low aspirations to her its very exotic and escapist to marry a Turkish waiter. She cant get one for herself but her daughter could and thats why Linzee pushed her. She is living her dreams through her daughter but we all know its a terrible set up. Who wants their teenage kid up the spout to a poor Kurdish waiter? Its the Linzees of the world who do, the strange women who dont know any better.
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:19 pm

I've seen these going ons too Shocked Its disgusting and I think the mothers are sick. Lindsay ,or Linzeee Maverick Truth Giver, Cherrypie, Truth Sayer blah de da de da.........all the names she uses to chat to herself and post....was dark from the beginning, she came across really strange when you got to know her. I was reading someting on the net about this sort of thing and a lot of the strange behaviour is due to sex problems, like they have a kink or they don't get any sex and they start behaving strangley. Lindsay is a very unhappy woman to follow Strawbs about all over the net, its damned creepy and I would be disgusted if she was fixated with me too. Evil or Very Mad

Maria
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:41 am

Strawbs said:-

'Ken is well aware of what's gone on - and I bet he hasn't told Sirin that I put forward a proposition that could have avoided all this, and he was very much for it at the time - and even reminded me that Sirin would still need investigating even IF the moderators reinstated me. But it wasn't reinstating I was so bothered about - it was the principle - and the fact Sirin is a fake, and not to be trusted. He is aware of that now - very much so. And I've located further proof of her activities (including Linzee's) which he will be receiving.'

Well well well, so Ken is investigating Sirin Laughing

Well he's certainly taking his time about it. I think he's got a 'thing' about fat legs.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Hi Ruby,

He told me on the phone that he was very concerned about her claims that she had trained as a psychotherapist, and other issues I can't really go into at this time.

Let's see what he comes up with, eh? Secret Service Investigative skills and all that.... tongue

Of course, all Sirin has to do is provide PROOF. Smile

What's the betting she ignores it?! I wonder what action he'll take? Hmmm...

Strawbs

Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm

Hes most likely doing exactly the same as her, perfect pals hes a secret agent and she the head shrink..... lol you couldn't make it up.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:49 pm

Haha, Teenz!

Ooh yes, you can just picture it can't you? He strolling along Marmaris beach front wearing a gun holster with a water pistol inside it; aviator style sunglasses, badge and cap, chewing gum all cocky like - and Sirin walking behind him like a personal beefy bodyguard, in a cheap rubber catsuit showing off her thick shapeless trunk and massive fat legs, while pointing out to him people who are displaying abnormal body language.

Strawbs
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:04 pm

What a thought, somehow im seeing Chevy Chase doing his swot training lampoon style and a female Robbie coltrane doing her Cracker Laughing she can pinch her husbands baby powder for the suit Wink
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:08 pm

That could easily be one of the major double drag acts in Marmaris!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:01 pm