Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+4
Turkishheartdrop
Maria
Admin
ruby
8 posters

Breaking News .... Facebook Accounts Hacked

ruby
    ruby

Breaking News .... Facebook Accounts Hacked Empty Breaking News .... Facebook Accounts Hacked

Post  ruby Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:52 am

Mrs Turtle has offered her apologies for the late response and offering her congratulations to Jellie's marriage proposal by phone and her excuse was that her Facebook account has been hacked lol! .

Rupert Murdoch would be worried and want to extract every detail from Mrs Turtle's boring little life to want to hack that account, a custard pie may be winging its way into Mrs Turtle's face same as it did to Murdochgate, mind you, she would enjoy that and shut her up from being such a bloody bad liar. Embarassed

This hacking scernario must be catching, what with the News of the World scandal, phone hacking (maybe that's why Jelly has suffered from a bout of amnesia or has hallucinated the whole thing due to her phone being hacked cheers As one member said, 'good job you said yes otherwise what would you have done about going over there'

0 out of 10 for thinking anyone with a brain would believe any of you Very Happy

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Breaking News .... Facebook Accounts Hacked Empty Re: Breaking News .... Facebook Accounts Hacked

Post  Admin Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Oh please! Fancy that thick, fat lump, Pauline imagining anyone would want to hack into her account!!! lol! She really IS deluded! She must have the most drab, boring, dull existance going. Her and the weedy ugly Turtle probably only grunt at each other (when they have to) and as she's as dull as dishwater and thick as sh1t, she'd be about as interesting as watching paint dry.

She is a TERRIBLE liar - and she's the one member who I actually cringe for when she lies. Of course, you'll remember how I helped her with her sponsor letter, and I really pitied her lack of intelligence and incredibly naivety. I don't now, though - she turned out to be a nasty, vile lump on top of her thickness.

Sometimes her lies can be very entertaining. She tried to make out her parents owned an apartment in Spain, and when prompted as to which part, she chose Puerto Banus - where the likes of Rod Stewart, Mick Jagger etc all have properties - which go for millions of pounds each. lol! Oh, she really made herself look like a prized pathetic twat when she came out with that one! Especially as she was also strutting her flab in Marmaris rather than PB, and lives in an ugly tenament building in a rough area! Actually, I don't even think she'd be allowed to walk about in Puerto Banus.......

Fancy coming out with such a ridiculous lie as that?! That's on a par with piss artist Lexxi's 'Miracle' lie.

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Breaking News .... Facebook Accounts Hacked Empty Re: Breaking News .... Facebook Accounts Hacked

Post  Maria Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:21 pm

lol! One word, deluded.

Maria
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:09 am

She's TICK as the Irish would say.......
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Haha! THD!

Yes, the Irish do speak like that! Laughing Tick!

But the hefty Pauline Turtle is a Tick Scot. She's not Irish - she's too Tick to be mistaken for Irish.

Strawbs
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:25 pm

Only a pro can hack an account or someone who knows your password Mad

Pol
    tommisina
    tommisina

Post  tommisina Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:20 pm

My account was hacked once!! So it can be done!!
    You need to be carefull!!

Evil or Very Mad
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:32 am

Yes Tommisina

Like I said in my other post, all Two Faced Books are such a mine of information, even the ones you believe are private, just like Santa santa even he knows what stirring goes on behind those not so closed doors affraid

BTW, who on earth would take such a dreadful photograph of you, was it someone you consider to be a friend, let me tell you this, with friends like that you certainly dont need any enemies.

A polite word of advice, you look hideous and a person your size should be banned from wearing a bikini. Are you mud wrestling or have you just won a javelin throwing contest?

Ruby
    Faizahamed
    Faizahamed

Breaking News .... Facebook Accounts Hacked Empty Hacking facebook account

Post  Faizahamed Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:37 am

Hefty Pauline Turtle is a Tick Scot. She's not Irish. Facebook hacking is not a easy task to do. Its almost Impossible to hack an facebook account. Only white hat hackers or red hat hackers can do facebook hacking
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Hello Faizahamed

Is the red hat hacker Santa santa ?

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:26 pm

you need the password to hack....... Wink with brains Wink .....
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Faizahamed wrote:Hefty Pauline Turtle is a Tick Scot. She's not Irish. Facebook hacking is not a easy task to do. Its almost Impossible to hack an facebook account. Only white hat hackers or red hat hackers can do facebook hacking

Hi Faizahamed,

I know Pauline's a Scot, and I also know she's s.l.o.w. No revelations there!

Hacking of any kind, whether it be trying to hack into a Facebook account, Hotmail account etc - takes a certain amount of cunning and luck - including a certain amount of knowledge on that particular individual. White hat and red hat hackers are no more able to hack into an account than you or I are - they still need a certain amount of information, skill and luck. And the only difference between a red and white hat hacker is one is plain nosy; while the other one tries to cause harm.

In all honesty, I don't think anyone who is normal and balanced would have the inclination to snoop on someone's Facebook, unless it was to catch them out at something. And as most normal Facebook users only put up what they're prepared to release, then I don't really see what the likes of people such as Pauline are bothered about. I mean, please - who cares? cyclops

Pauline has to be way up there in the Top Ten for most boring people on these sites, and as I know she also lives an excrutiatingly boring life, I wouldn't personally waste brain cells on trying to hack into her boring Facebook and read all the mindless drivel written by her and her 'besty cyber mates' such as Fat Linzee and Stout Sirin.

Can you imagine the drivel on her Wall? Exclamation Even many normal, intelligent people are prone to write mindless, boring crap on their Wall - so imagine how boring Pauline's would be!

You'd go on to your Facebook and you'll be like, 'hey, Suzie's off to the shops for a pint of milk, Darius has just eaten a Chicken Biryani, Carole's having an early night tonight, Paul's worried about his Budgie, Pat's playing Angry Farm, and Pauline's worried that Turtle might get off the bus at the wrong stop'.

Neither Pauline or her odd friends have normal or interesting lives - so the last thing she need worry about is someone hacking into her account. Exclamation The only people that would do that would be dimwits, misfits and bores such as herself.

Strawberry

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:26 pm

She might think shes interesting tho..........LOL...........
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:37 am

There are two things that would make that pair warrant a second glance is one the size difference, little and large, and second, the fact that Mr Turtle looks like he has escaped from a Sea Life Centre lol!

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:52 am

Oh well, let's hope the heiffer Pauline doesn't take him on a trip to London Zoo - he might get thrown back into one of the tanks! silent

Strawbs
    davina
    davina

Post  davina Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:58 pm

Mine was hacked so it can be done. Be careful and keep an eye on your account all the time.
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:59 pm

If anybody hacked your fb they must of known your password or had info on you....must be someone you know....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:29 pm