Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

Skirting The Issue The Sirin Way......

Admin
    Admin

Skirting The Issue The Sirin Way...... Empty Skirting The Issue The Sirin Way......

Post  Admin Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Well, I'm very surprised the thick-set, fat midget has forgotten where she honeymooned! I thought she would have literally been busting to tell members that she and Mr Bouffant honeymooned in Stinky Tinky! After all, it's where all the jet setters go isn't it! Razz Fancy being too ashamed to admit you honeymooned in Stinky Tinky?! Everyone knows Oz is a tight-arse, so it's hardly as though members would be shocked! lol Instead, Sirin talks about her one holiday to Side in a 3* affordable hotel which, err, wasn't her honeymoon.......

See how she SUGGESTS and SKIRTS the issue? She just can't tell the grubby TRUTH, can she?

She even SUGGESTS to her members that she and Bouffant have been to SO many resorts in Turkey in the last 5 years... well, 5 years equals 5 resorts - I wouldn't call that LOTS lol In fact, I think she's only been to about 3 or 4 in the last 5 years. Why does she have this terrible need to embellish all the time? It is so unnecessary. Everyone can see through her, and it's embarrassing.

I must say, though, that I think it's really weird them just going to Turkey all the time. Turkey is Turkey - whichever resort you go to - so except for a slight change of scenery everything is much of a muchness. It is Turkey. So where is the VARIETY in that?! Same food, same drink, same music, same old patter.....it's Turkey in a different resort. Some resorts are more scenic/quieter/busier than others - but it's still Turkey. Saying that changing resorts in Turkey adds variety is like buying different shaped pastas for variety....

How boring.

Of course, when she gives a full report on her latest trip to TURKEY she'll not give an honest one. Guarantee it. You can tell she's jittery about something in the way she suddenly ended her post with "Hope you find something nice!" Who was she saying that to? I think she's slowly going round the twist......

Here's her post:

"We've always holidayed in Turkey since Oz moved here, and we've tried so many different resorts to keep up the variety.

The most romantic place we've stayed was a holiday village in Side (old town) called Can Garden. The accommodation was chalet/bungalows, so you feel you're in your own space when you shut the door. The gardens are beautifully kept too.

The holiday village / hotel is set on its own beach, with gorgeous sunsets every night. A professional photographer does a good trade in romantic photos!

That would be my personal favourite in Turkey to date - but there are plenty of places Turks can go without needing a visa, or a Schengen visa for Europe should not be too difficult.

Hope you find something nice! "

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Skirting The Issue The Sirin Way...... Empty Re: Skirting The Issue The Sirin Way......

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:39 pm

We must interpret things in the same way Strawbs, I detected she sounded flat but eager to hide it, that would be why she ended her post like she did and with an exclamation mark!! She is very readable & easy to see through. Why did she want to talk about Side when she's just got back from Cesme and as you said she didn't go to Side on honeymoon, she went to Tinky. Suspect She's all mixed up and anxious, I think she suffers from nerves. Neutral
    ruby
    ruby

Skirting The Issue The Sirin Way...... Empty Re: Skirting The Issue The Sirin Way......

Post  ruby Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:38 am

What still puzzles me is why did they go straight (pardon the pun) to Cesme when they had a wedding to attend near Istanbul? Very strange. I understand his father is not keen, so did 'hubby' go on his own to the wedding and leave her in Cesme, surely not pale

When I am in Turkey in July/August, I would be upset if the temperatures were not around 40 degrees, its normal and to be expected. I love escaping from the UK's unstable summer weather for the guaranteed wall to wall heat in high summer in Turkey. Sunbathe, dip in the pool or splash in the sea, nice cool iced drink, thats what holidaying in the Med is all about. Or am I missing something?

Ruby

Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:44 am

She obviously didnt have a great holiday

I also agree with Ruby he went off to Istanbul and she stayed alone in Cesme. Bet right now shes going to try to make out her holiday was wonderful to her members once she has time to have a little creative moment. scratch

Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:19 am

Yes, how odd that in contributing to a thread entitled "where did everyone go for their honeymoon?" she forgot to say where she went for hers? Maybe she has forgotten, or would prefer to...? However, I can quite clearly remember her saying that they went to Altinkum and how disappointed she was with it. She said they stayed in an apartment above a shop. I'm quite familiar with Altinkum myself having met my husband there and I think I might know the area she stayed in. Very salubrious - not! And certainly not the stuff dream honeymoons are made of.

It seems her cheeky engineer really pushed the boat out and made their honeymoon special. You might have thought a slick, ultra modern, professionally qualified gadget man of means like him would have had the where-with-all and the contacts in Turkey to organise a huge surprise honeymoon for her and chartered them a swish private gulet, complete with staff operating out of Bodrum, or a lovely private villa in a desirable and secluded location. Sticking to tacky, uniformly god-awful brochure resorts filled with chavs seems to be all he can (or is willing to) run to by the sound of it. It sounds a bit more like he like he lives by the motto "why spend a penny when a ha'peth will do"!! lol!

I simply couldn't bear a mean man.
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:36 am

I wonder how her husband coped with her when she just flopped out on the bed due to the heat
    Bet he wished he had a hardy little turkish wife instead of her Laughing

Poor old Spunky funky Oz queen lol!
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:39 am

we've tried so many different resorts to keep up the variety.

I'm still puzzling over the notion of there being variety in Turkish resorts. lol!

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:25 am

Strange how she hasn't mentioned Cesme or the wedding................as Bouffant's father despises her I doubt she went to the wedding - which is why she has no pictures on Facebook. And she was probably stuck in some crummy hotel - you know how Oz likes to keep his purse tightly closed!

Strawbs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:29 am