Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

Hellooooooooooooooooo Members........

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Hellooooooooooooooooo Members........ Empty Re: Hellooooooooooooooooo Members........

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:11 pm

nice to get au update from you strawbs.....was wondering what was going on......can you tell us more please about your busy life......getting nosey here I am..LOL.....
    Maria
    Maria

Hellooooooooooooooooo Members........ Empty Re: Hellooooooooooooooooo Members........

Post  Maria Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Hi Strawbs,, nice your back!!! Laughing
    Dont leave it so long next time I miss you really a lot Sad when you going to fill us in with all the news?? Wink Im getting all jumpy bounce and inpatient

Maria xx
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:01 am

Hi Strawbs, congrats on the weight loss, how much have you lost? I did the dukan but only lasted till lunch time Mad how do you stick to it? I found it well hard, tho I find diets hard whatever ones I go on, I need willpower I love my food too much. Its nice your having a hectic social life, what you doing thats keeping you so busy and away from the site? it must half be good! bounce

Pol x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:42 am

Pollypecker wrote:Hi Strawbs, congrats on the weight loss, how much have you lost? I did the dukan but only lasted till lunch time Mad how do you stick to it? I found it well hard, tho I find diets hard whatever ones I go on, I need willpower I love my food too much. Its nice your having a hectic social life, what you doing thats keeping you so busy and away from the site? it must half be good! bounce

Pol x

Let put it this way Pol, Strawbs social life is better than a pigs 30 minute orgasm any day Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:27 am