Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+4
Admin
Maria
ruby
Turkishheartdrop
8 posters

Whats everbody up to................

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Whats everbody up to................ Empty Whats everbody up to................

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:23 pm

guilty as charged.....havent posted much but been doing stuff and my pc went awol.......hope this site gets back in to shape!......
    ruby
    ruby

Whats everbody up to................ Empty Re: Whats everbody up to................

Post  ruby Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:24 pm

Hi THD

This site is in shape, no worries there Very Happy

Rubes
    Maria
    Maria

Whats everbody up to................ Empty Re: Whats everbody up to................

Post  Maria Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:21 am

Just the same THD.. Wink I must make effort to start posting again but I just was busy with this that and the other Wink Wink soon get back on track!!

Maria x
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Well if members posted a little bit more frequently - it would soon pick up!! Very Happy

Strawbs
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Well girlies i have been missing for a few weeks as i have just had a operation and have been recovering.looks like a lot of people are busy at the moment.its holiday times so i guess people have been going away etc.cant wait to go away again Smile x
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Hi Hayley

What was your op for? (sorry to be nosey!)

I hope all is good now anyway!

When are where are you off to next?

Strawbs
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:00 am

hi strawbs i have sent you a pm re this subject x not planning to go away again this year now Sad
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Hiya Hayley,

I got your message, thanks. I did reply quickly, and am just about to send you another one in a few mins! Take care....xxx

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:29 pm

so you came back......good to have you here again......its been dead without you.....keep it up I will also
    cazzy8
    cazzy8

Post  cazzy8 Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Not been around or on anywhere in ages.
    Trip from hell in June to Turkey, loads of family problems there and here and to top it off my ailing dad had a stroke 3 weeks ago andI look after him and work full time. Then his little cat died in her sleep when she was sitting with him this week. He's totally devasted on top of everything else
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Nice to have some updates from folkes Smile I am just as bad not posting but its been so slow on here lately I hope it gets back to what it was before tongue Congrats to everybody who is having a ball Wink condolasences to them who are having a rough time right now, Hayley Cazzy I hope things get better for you both I love you Rubes where are you now,are you in Turkey?

Maria x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Hello Ladies

Cazzy I was so sad to read about your father and his little cat. I do hope he is making a recovery, strokes are horrible and come on so suddenly often without any warning. Is it his first stroke? It must be a rotten time for you, very stressful, my thoughts are with you.

Maria, there has been a change of plan for me, so no Turkey visit at the moment, argh, dont know how I will manage without my kunufe Very Happy What about yourself, have you been away yet?

It would be nice to know what everyone is up to, have you been on holiday yet. Thankfully the weather has picked up here in the UK, what a horrid summer we have had, one thing I really dislike and that is rain affraid

Write back soon ladies,

Ruby
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:40 am

Hi Hayley

Hope you have recovered from your op and are doing ok?

Cazz, sorry to hear about your dad, I do hope he is doing better. sunny

My life has been a little crazy.....trying to finish all my work before I head out to Turkey and the States.

Has anyone been watching the Olympics? I had to watch the swimming events that we participated in and Voila we won two Golds and today another one for rowing. Not bad for a third-world country bounce

Rubes, I shall smuggle a kg of kunufe for you and drop it out of the window as I fly over!! So sorry you wont be going Sad

Nicks
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:18 pm

hayleyvemehmet wrote:hi strawbs i have sent you a pm re this subject x not planning to go away again this year now Sad

Hi Hayley

I hope things are going well for you......

Strawbs I love you
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Admin wrote:
    hayleyvemehmet wrote:hi strawbs i have sent you a pm re this subject x not planning to go away again this year now Sad

Hi Hayley

I hope things are going well for you......

Strawbs I love you

ditto....
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:01 am

Hi girls and thankyou for all wishes etc.I had my operation and made a quick recovery,which surprised myself and lots of other people around me.Have just enjoyed the lovely weather and going out with the kids during the summer holiday.They have all gone back to school now so i can breathe a bit more and enjoy my time again Smile really want to grab a week in good old bodrum in october so looking now for any bargains x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:38 am

Hi Hayley

Good to see you back and that you have made a full recovery from your operation.

You should be able to grab a bargain to Bodrum in October providing you dont have to go during the half term, the prices are extremely high, especially as its the end of the season and everyone is making a mad exit back to the UK.

Some school will allow children a holiday during term time. Good luck with your search, sometimes Monarch have good deals, but you will find half term pricey.

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:08 pm

hayleyvemehmet wrote:Hi girls and thankyou for all wishes etc.I had my operation and made a quick recovery,which surprised myself and lots of other people around me.Have just enjoyed the lovely weather and going out with the kids during the summer holiday.They have all gone back to school now so i can breathe a bit more and enjoy my time again Smile really want to grab a week in good old bodrum in october so looking now for any bargains x

good to hear your on the mend Hayley...well done.....could you go Bodrum out of term time....bit naughty but with you being ill and all that the school might forgive you.......I love turkey in october....the weather can be really lovely......some great deals out of term too...check expedia....
    Fanny
    Fanny

Post  Fanny Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:06 am

I thought this site had fizzled out ages ago so was very pleased to see it's been resurrected, it serves a purpose as far as I'm concerned. I hope it goes back to as it was in the early days when I was just a lurker, it was the funniest and most honest Turkish forum on the web. Good to see some of you trickling back, it looks a good omen to me.

ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:18 am

Fanny wrote:I thought this site had fizzled out ages ago so was very pleased to see it's been resurrected, it serves a purpose as far as I'm concerned. I hope it goes back to as it was in the early days when I was just a lurker, it was the funniest and most honest Turkish forum on the web. Good to see some of you trickling back, it looks a good omen to me.

Good to see you Fanny (pardon the pun Razz )

This site will not fizzle out dont worry on that score. Its often imitated, but never duplicated Very Happy

Rubes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:17 am