Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

2 posters

Fireworks night last night

Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Fireworks night last night Empty Fireworks night last night

Post  Pollypecker Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:04 am

What did you all do for fireworks? bom we had a fab time with fireworks and bbq, it was one of the best we had. It was a held event and this year was bigger and better than ever then we all went back to a friends and had scrummy spuds and drinks. I love fireworks night, then Xmas is just round the corner santa

Pol x
    ruby
    ruby

Fireworks night last night Empty Re: Fireworks night last night

Post  ruby Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:44 am

Hi Poll

Your fireworks evening sounds similar to mine. Well it began with Harry, had to make sure he was in the house, I wrapped him in a blanket and put him on the sofa and told him not to go out until I got back home lol!

Then went to my son's family where there house backs onto a huge field and a nearby village green where they held an organised event. At their home we had an outside BBQ with mulled wine to keep us all warm, the children ran around all excited in anticipation of the firework display. At 7.15pm we walked down the lane to the field and watched the organised event. It was dazzling and a local farmer had lit a bonfire and we all stood watching the display warming ourselves by the bonfire. It was very quiet and intimate.

We then returned back to the BBQ and we had toasted marsh mellows and the men drank whisky and the ladies had champagne.

I got back a bit tipsy, but it was great fun. Harry had behaved himself and was still in the same spot I left him, well he is a lazy Turk lol!

Ruby

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:35 am