Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

3 posters

Fireworks Nuisance

ruby
    ruby

Fireworks Nuisance Empty Fireworks Nuisance

Post  ruby Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:10 am

We have not yet had Halloween, never mind Bonfire Night, yet the fireworks are already been set off scaring the unsuspecting animals. In my opinion fireworks should be sold three days before these celebrations as they are a serious fire risk to the home and if legislation was put into place to restrict the time they could be sold it would save a lot of heartache.

Already there is a huge pile of wooden pallets stacked up for an organised bonfire and I feel so sorry for all the small animals such as the hedgehogs and field mice which will make there home in there only to be incinerated in November.

Talking of Bonfire Night, it is also the start of Kurban Bayram and I feel so very sorry for all those millions of innocent animals that are going to get their throats slit in the name of religion.

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Fireworks Nuisance Empty Re: Fireworks Nuisance

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:16 pm

I dont let mine off indoors Ruby LOL..............agree about the cats and dogs...they hate fireworks night!.........
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:53 am

You made me laugh THD, it does read as through I let them off indoors (the fireworks Laughing ), however, I do know of a certain person who needs a rocket up his pom pom Very Happy

Ruby
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:58 pm

I love fireworks bom bom I know its not nice for cats,dogs but you keep them indoors safe cat I never knew micewas hurt thru fireworks pale

Maria
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:35 am

Hi Maria

The wildlife around my neck of the woods build their little nests and hibernate in the wooden pallets which are stacked to high heaven as its a commercial bonfire, then they get incinerated when the bonfire is lit Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I wish they would build the bonfire nearer to the time they are going to light it, not weeks before.

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content