Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+2
Pollypecker
ruby
6 posters

Even Animals Get Jealous

ruby
    ruby

Even Animals Get Jealous Empty Even Animals Get Jealous

Post  ruby Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:05 am

Whilst in Marm I met up with my friend Mehmet (young girls I have to say he is rather a dish and extremely handsome), I consider him like a son and he refers to me as his mum, which is absolutely the way it should be, I just thank God the geriatrics Mandy and Ellie were not anywhere to be seen as they would have made a beeline for him.

Anyway, back to my story, well Mehmet's story actually. A couple of years ago he was working at a restaurant in Marmaris when a Dutch couple came in and asked for the menu. Mehmet gave them each a menu and after a few minutes he approached them to take their order. Unbeknown to him, what the wife wanted was not on the menu Evil or Very Mad

The Dutch man said to Mehmet 'You Turks are very good looking', Mehmet smiled and blushed (I always find it funny when Turks blush as they go a really funny purple like colour) and he said thank you, but told me me felt very uncomfortable. Anyway, Mehmet took their order and left the table.

A few minutes later the Dutch guy got up out of his chair and went over to Mehmet and said 'listen how much do you want to satisfy my wife?', Mehmet said 'what', and the Dutch guy repeated his request. Mehmet said 'how disgusting, I could not have sex with your wife' and the Dutch guy said 'well you would be doing me a great favour and my wife finds you extremely attractive'. Mehmet retorted and said 'get out of this restaurant, even animals get jealous of their partners'.

How disgusting is that? A man offering his wife up for sex with a strange Turk and even asking what his price was.

Ruby

P.S. Mehmet is single, 23, gorgeous, has morals and done the army if there are any suitable GIRLS pm me Laughing
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Even Animals Get Jealous Empty Re: Even Animals Get Jealous

Post  Pollypecker Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:18 am

Thats so rude and treating the Turk like a prossie, I cant blame him for going purple cyclops confused I heard something like this before in Turkey when they think boys can be paid for sex, its the pits! Mad I heard Dutch people like walking about naked and things in holiday camps and I think thats creepy, they do it to get turned on and naked flesh is not always nice cyclops

If my hubby wanted a show I would go right to the divorce court Idea what man can watch his wife being screwed? monkey

Pol
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:26 am

Hi Pol

You jogged my memory, Mehmet said Dutch people were the worst predators when it comes down to out sexual partners. It turns my stomach Arrow

Ruby
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:49 am

He should of kicked the dutchman in his balls to come out with a disgusting thing like that pale no wonder people get bad ideas about western people! Dutch shit. pig

All that skunk they stick up the snouts turned the grains to slop

Pipxoxo
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:59 am

Hi Pip

Love your post, yes agree, and what else do they stick in their other orifices as well lol!

Ruby
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:29 pm

The Dutch Guy was most likely bisexual and wanted a bit of the action too
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:57 am

Teenz you are probably right there. Its sickening to think that these sort of things are happening in the resorts throughout the season.

When I first went to Turkey in 1997 I wore the blinkers, now I have my eyes wide open and just when you think you have heard it all and seen it all, along comes another shocking eye opening tale. To be honest, I am sick of the tourist/Turk vile, digusting behaviour.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Oh, nothing surprises me anymore.

I can imagine one of these kinky husbands approaching a young Turk, especially as he'll be assuming the Turk has a price. I know that paedophiles, gays and dirty old men go off to various countries for sex, so I can understand a kinky Dutchman thinking a young Turk would be ideal for a threesome.

I think Teenz made a very valid point - I'd bet that all these men who want to watch another man shag their wife is bisexual. He'd have to be if you think about it. And I bet he'd try and get in on the action. Maybe it's their way of hiding their homosexuality? What a Face

Of course, it's hugely insulting for the Turk, and one has to wonder what kind of warped feelings the Dutchman must have for his wife - but you also wonder why the woman would go along with it. What woman would not be brokenhearted to think her husband would like to watch her being shagged by another man?! Eugh!

Mind you, I do think some of the Dutch have a different outlook to sex than we do. When I was in Amsterdam they seemed to look at sex in the way we would buying a cake. Shocked

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:31 pm

Could be all the skunk they smoke and the sex shops.....funny bunch the dutch.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 9:15 am