Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+5
SozzledSally
Admin
ruby
Turkishheartdrop
Maria
9 posters

Manti, anyone ever made it?

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Manti, anyone ever made it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Manti, anyone ever made it?

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Havent seen that anti love rat post of kennys.........where was that Rubes..........
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Hi THD

Go onto Turkey Central, then click onto Turkish Culture, Customs, Politics, and Laws, then 3rd sub forum down is another sub sub forum named Romantic Relationships, click onto this and you will see a pinned thread at the top of the page entitled 'Turkish Men – Why Your Holiday Romance Is Doomed'.

Rey is fuming me thinks Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pubes
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:53 pm

Reyhans is even worse...shes never clapped eyes on the man...its all cyber crap...the resorts are stuffed with rats..cyberland is much worse and anyone who meets like that needs the old brains testing...........Kens getting brave...whys that Wink Wink
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:11 pm

If they break up will she still be cooking manti or what? The sight of it might make her feel all weepy cyclops

Sal x
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:07 pm

shes dreaming about making gozleme now....really wants to do it but is scared she wont do it justice......LOL @ the mod who told her not to bother and to cook yankee instead!............they should just come straight out with it....his not into you reyhan love no matter how many turkish recipes you work on...........
    Fanny
    Fanny

Post  Fanny Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:07 pm

I'm very interested in cooking and creating new dishes I find it relaxing and therapeutic. I enjoy most cuisines and I like Turkish food provided it's cooked well and is fresh. I know some it it can be samey but I do love spicey foods so I'm very partial to some Turkish dishes and I love a nice meze. The last Turkish dish I had was rice (pilav) with stewed beans which name escapes me but it was really tasty and although it sounds simple it was packed with flavour. I had it in a very basic Turkish restsaurant when I visited London last month and I keep meaning to make it but haven't got round to it yet. You have to soak the beans for 12 hours and I tend to cook and eat and cook what I fancy that day. I have thought of doing the dish with canned beans but read the results are not so good, has anyone cooked this dish that way? I'm sorry I've forgotten the name of it but it's the white beans in a tomato type gravy with pieces of meat and the rice has pieces of macaroni in it.
    Fanny
    Fanny

Post  Fanny Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:08 pm

I'm very interested in cooking and creating new dishes I find it relaxing and therapeutic. I enjoy most cuisines and I like Turkish food provided it's cooked well and is fresh. I know some it it can be samey but I do love spicey foods so I'm very partial to some Turkish dishes and I love a nice meze. The last Turkish dish I had was rice (pilav) with stewed beans which name escapes me but it was really tasty and although it sounds simple it was packed with flavour. I had it in a very basic Turkish restsaurant when I visited London last month and I keep meaning to make it but haven't got round to it yet. You have to soak the beans for 12 hours and I tend to cook and eat and cook what I fancy that day. I have thought of doing the dish with canned beans but read the results are not so good, has anyone cooked this dish that way? I'm sorry I've forgotten the name of it but it's the white beans in a tomato type gravy with pieces of meat and the rice has pieces of macaroni in it.
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Its called kuru fasulye Fanny....theres recipes for it on the web....very popular dish in turkey.....never made it myself but I like it....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:43 am