Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

Another Made-Up Story on TL

Admin
    Admin

Another Made-Up Story on TL Empty Another Made-Up Story on TL

Post  Admin Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:01 pm

I think Sirin is recruiting new liars onto her site.

http://turkishlove.yuku.com/topic/7569/Hello-I-m-new-and-so-tearful-this-is-so-hard-to-write#.TlDC7l1vAZI

Whoever this woman is she's a terrible liar - and she fancies herself as a bit of a storyteller lol She comes out with things like "we became intimate" .... "I was out in town when the heavens opened and I rushed into the cafe for cover" - yeah, right....I think she's trying to write a script for a film!Haha!

And this... "I felt so uncomfortable I shifted from one foot to another" - yeah - pull the other leg, love - it's got bells on. She's about as convincing as a £9 note. She's a complete and utter fantasist, and I bet she's a 'friend' of Sirin's. I can sniff them out a mile off.

Besides that, none of the story adds up - and she trips herself up, too. She claims she was visiting this cafe 'on the odd occasion at weekends' which only opened in April. She was supposedly being wooed for weeks across the frying pans by the chef - and then said she'd being seeing him for 4 months - which takes us back to April....lol

She tries to come across like an 18th century widow, and it's absolutely pathetic. Even the way she's asked if she can remain a member now that she and the chef are no longer intimate is pathetic. She's a shit-stirring mate of Sirin's. Of course she is.

Incidentally, not one of the people on TL seems to know much about anything - and they have no common sense, either. Neither the MODERATOR (oh intelligent, powerful one) pointed out to this Yaz that when someone opens a cafe, they usually have that on a leasehold of which you're bound for a minimum of one year - often much longer. So you can't sell up after 3 months on a whim! And if it's as thriving as this woman pretends - why on earth would they sell up now - when they must be turning over a lot of money (thriving and upmarket apparently) and will need every penny they've got to pay back the loan they probably took out to open it up in the first place? Besides, they would be legally bound in that leasehold....and I can't see many Turks chucking away a THRIVING business after just 4 months trading. It's complete and utter rubbish what she's saying.

Sirin really doesn't know her onions dos she? And this post stinks of deceptiveness........probably another of Sirin's plans to try and cause problems 'behind the scenes'.....

Actually, what's happened to all the Mad Yanks that used to pop up on a regular basis? Strange they're not posting anymore isn't it? Wink

Oh, and this is TOTALLY off-topic (but I can't be bothered to start a new post for the donut, KittyKat, and I know this will get back to her) but could someone tell her that to make Ayran, all you need is yogurt, water and salt. rabbit

Strawbs
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Another Made-Up Story on TL Empty Re: Another Made-Up Story on TL

Post  SozzledSally Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:42 pm

It sounded nuts to me as well. I think it's Jan or one of her internet fruitloops

Sal
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:41 pm

All the new members that post a detailed account of whats happening in their lives like that in the space of one week are just one of the mods trying to keep the site alive, plus the my story forum has been fairly quiet for a good month or so perfect time to get the members back out posting again on it, pity they dont realize the manager and mods are just having a laugh.

If you was a fairly normal person and had a suspect about your partners interest in you, you simply don't give out such a full account of your life as you would want to keep any information about yourself private. They have had members Suspect like that posting for a couple of years but all the moderators are doing is yet again just taking the complete piss out of the members of their site by introducing a fake person just to look like a member is spilling her guts so hopefully the members on that site do the same.
    funnily enough all those new members seem to vanish into thin air once the mod/manager has had their fun

Just points to they type of people they really are, pathetic liars and fraudsters.

Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:25 pm

I saw that one too - what an absolute cringe!

I agree it does seem to be a total work of fiction. Very Mills and Boon. It has all the ingredients to appeal - a muslim "revert", tragedy at losing her spouse and being left a single parent, hope with finding a new love and drama with him turning out to be a scoundrel and breaking the woman's heart and leaving her crying into her pillow!

She has vowed to stay on the site, so there may be a sequel!

The post did one thing however. It provided Sirin with the perfect platform to display her many talents - and the last one showed her at her sickly best.

Can I feel another of those staged self congratulatory posts coming on...?

<<"Darling" where are you?>> lol!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:19 am

Oh yes, it was very Mills & Boon! So terribly contrived and written by the ghost of Barbara Cartland (who used to inhabit Sirin) Funny that isn't it?

I agree that the post was such a cringe, and I'm surprised anyone believed one single word of it. Note how she went into great detail about the lead-up to this supposed love affair - and then said hardly a word about how they finally got together and how he groaned with passion as she dropped her petticoat to the floor - while she shifted from one stockinged foot to another....haha! It's bloody hilarious! I wonder if the heavens opened and thunder roared, as he clasped his arms around her slim waist and held him tightly next to his bare chest?

"Oh my love - my love! I have waited for this moment ever since spying you over the chip pan. Come to me, my angel, I need you - NOW! You drive me insane with passion! Take me, take me - before I die before your very eyes - you temptress you!"

Haha! Silly bloody twat! Talk about insulting people's intelligence!

Strawbs

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:08 am

Daft bint! As if anyone would beieve that load of shite! She's probably some old dear typing away in her attic.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:20 am