Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

Message for Teenz

Admin
    Admin

Message for Teenz Empty Message for Teenz

Post  Admin Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:01 am

Hi Teenz,

Can you please post up that PM Sirin sent you where she ADMITTED that Gemsgirl was probably getting money off her members? I can't find the post to bump it up, and as I'm not like Janet (glued to my PC in all my free time) I may have missed it if it was removed. I can't check all my messages and posts - I don't have the time - and unfortunately I missed this complaint of Sirin's - where she made outrageous slanderous LIES about me!

Now I know the Gemsgirl thread has disappeared I intent to start a new one. Sirin CANNOT be allowed to commit crimes of deception and lie - and get away with it. People need to be warned about her. She may bamboozle thickos, gullibles and the likes of the Mods on Turkey Central - but they must be either stupid or cut from the same cloth.

This is really escalating - and I'm glad. It's about time Janet Tuncer was brought to task. She's sick, deranged, nasty and vile. And no way is she going to lie about me!

I could laugh it off and get my revenge by the fact she has a miserable sham of a marriage, but I couldn't give a toss what she has or hasn't got. But I won't be lied about - especially by a peasant like her......and furthermore, I won't allow innocent, naive women to be fooled by a filthy, stinking cow like her.

Strawbs

Michelle78
    Michelle78

Message for Teenz Empty Re: Message for Teenz

Post  Michelle78 Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:29 am

h
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:13 pm

Heres the message that she sent me

Sneaky mare, and not once did she share any real thought's to the members on her site Evil or Very Mad

• Prev
    • Next
    • Aug 25, 2010 at 1:52 pm
    Sirin: Hi Teenz

Just wanted to say thank you for being prepared to state your view on the site. I think a lot more people agree with you than are prepared to come out and say so.

I think the reason that she is getting so much support is that people have been impressed by what she called herself, and believed they were getting better advice from her than from other people. Never mind that there are plenty of people who've consistently given great advice and support. They obviously believed they were getting something 'special' from her, and some probably also paid her to put their paperwork in.

If people think that the site is just to get visa advice, and they don't care about other members - I'd happily close down the board !!

thanks again Smile
    Jan

Im just glad i kept that message.
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:56 pm

How have members fallen for this crap this woman comes out with? Sad Anyone can see there's something seriously wrong with her and she's really horrible in to the bargain. Are people blind or something.........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:23 am