Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+5
Maria
Turkishheartdrop
Teenz
Michelle78
Admin
9 posters

Message for Sirin - I see You're Shit Scared About Gemsgirl!

ruby
    ruby

Message for Sirin - I see You're Shit Scared About Gemsgirl! - Page 2 Empty Re: Message for Sirin - I see You're Shit Scared About Gemsgirl!

Post  ruby Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:43 am

Maria wrote:Sirins a scumbag letting her members get robbed by GG. she is evil Twisted Evil . her posts tripped her up where she said she had seen GGs details and 2 months later said she never did she only had GGs word for it. What a fat ugly liar she is. May be she gets a cut from GG coz tranny Oz is a tightwad!

Maria x

Hi Ladies

Just take a nosey at this edited post for good advice - does it remind you of anyone who used to be a member over here (I wont bore you with all the posts, just the salient points):-

Dear Members,

My partner and I have been declined our 2 year unmarried partner settlement visa on the basis as we didn't meet the criteria needed.
    There are certain points raised by Immigration which I agree with and some which I have provided evidence for but I think may have been over looked.

Moving forward, I know I could re-apply however to compile all the documents they want will some take time, and at this moment I do not want to put us through all this again.

My partner has previously been issued with a 6 month tourist visa and also a 2 year tourist visa. Do you think it would be possible for him to apply for another 2 year visa again? - This will allow him to visit the UK freely and it would mean that I would be able to see him more often. Until we decide what it is we want to do.
    How long would I need to wait before applying for another visa? If we do it so soon, would it look bad on us?

I am very disheartened at the fact that although we have been together for 5 years, it's a piece of paper not allowing us to be together. I also believe it is my right to say that Yes, I want to spend my life with him, but I don't want to get married as yet. Although now, I am beginning to feel as though the only option is to marry him which is not a problem for me, but I do not feel I should have the choice to not marry him. This is due to a cultural aspect.

Any light and guidance you could offer would be appreciated.

Esmer Kiz. xxx

Edited Advice:

Not sure if you are aware but you could apply for a Fiance Visa. If you choose this one it is valid for 6 month, you will have to be married within that time. As soon as you are married he can apply for a Settlement Visa but it has to be applied for before the Fiance Visa runs out. Down side is that he won't be able to work before his Settlement Visa is granted. Also if you apply for this visa you will have to provide proof of wedding arrangements.

I'm sure other members will also give you advice.

Dear Abi,

Thank you for your advice.

Unfortunately, for me the 6 month Fiance Visa is just not enough time to get everything sorted.
    The only option I am left with is a Tourist Visa.
    He does have a business in Turkey so I am hoping they will see this as a reason to return to Turkey along with other bits of land, a house and car etc.

With our unmarried partner settlement visa, we did mention that we would like to get married at some point and it still remains, it just seems now it will be closer than expected.

Do you think we should wait before applying?

Esmerkiz

Advice from Super Mod:-
    Personally, I feel that with the UK Government promising a tightening up of immigration that, after being refused a settlement visa, the chances of getting a tourist visa are not very high as they would probably think that you are trying to side-step the regulations.
    As Abi says your best bet is to apply for a finance visa. Surely you can organise a wedding within 6 months? I've known people do it in 3 days.

Vic thinks:
    Sunny, I don't think Esmer wants to feel forced to rush into marriage.

Response from Super Mod:-
    Yes, I can understand that but it may well be the only option if she wants to be with her man, other than moving to Turkey.

Another member does a Gemsgirl Google
    Hi Esmer
    You say its only a piece of paper keeping you apart, do you mean a marriage certificate or the refusal? I may be wrong but I understood that you and your partner have not lived together constantly for 2 years, in other words 24 hours a day 7 days a week for two years in the same country. I got the impression you spent sometime in Turkey and he spent time in the UK. If that is the case then the application would not meet the rules.

All decisions made by Entry Clearance Officers are based on the Immigration Rules

295A. The requirements to be met by a person seeking leave to enter the United Kingdom with a view to settlement as the unmarried or same-sex partner of a person present and settled in the United Kingdom or being admitted on the same occasion for settlement, are that:
    [indent]
    (i) (a)(i) the applicant is the unmarried or same-sex partner of a person present and settled in the United Kingdom or who is on the same occasion being admitted for settlement and the parties have been living together in a relationship akin to marriage or civil partnership which has subsisted for two years or more; [/indent]

Refusal of leave to enter the United Kingdom with a view to settlement as the unmarried or same-sex partner of a person present and settled in the United Kingdom or being admitted on the same occasion for settlement
    295C. Leave to enter the United Kingdom with a view to settlement as the unmarried or same-sex partner of a person present and settled in the United Kingdom or being admitted on the same occasion for settlement, is to be refused if the Immigration Officer is not satisfied that each of the requirements of paragraph 295A is met.

continued by same poster:-
    You obviously feel you are being pushed into marriage but unfortunately when we choose to enter into relationships with non Europeans the luxury of choice is often taken away by governmental rules.

Vic says:
    Luxury of choice? What is marriage if it is not the luxury to choose to enter into an emotional, social and financial partnership for the rest of your life. Not a decision to be taken lightly, I would have thought

And it goes on. I've edited it, but honestly it beggars belief that people whose halo's are choking them are still pushing women into marriages of convenience, wonder what the UK Border Force would make of their advice? Its wrong, very wrong.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Message for Sirin - I see You're Shit Scared About Gemsgirl! - Page 2 Empty Re: Message for Sirin - I see You're Shit Scared About Gemsgirl!

Post  Admin Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:06 pm

Hi Ruby,

Oh, it just shows how pliable Sunny and Abi are. They'd do anyything (however immoral, stupid or illegal) in order to bag a Turk! They obviously don't view marriage that seriously (probably because the men they've hiked up with don't view THEM seriously either!) they're just mealtickets or visas for the UK.

It's an utter disgrace to encourage someone to get MARRIED - simply so they can keep their Turkish man in the UK! It's outrageous, and is tantamount to a marriage of convenience - a prisonable offence!

Besides that, the woman clearly doesn't want to get married at this stage, and as we all know - it's very easy to get married - but can be VERY tricky getting divorced! Marriage is NOT something you do lightly (unless you're hard-up and desperate) and that advice Sunny and Abi gave is atrocious and wrong. I bet they wouldn't advise their grandchildren that! Bunch of hypocrites!

At the same time, this woman (and possibly the man) sound like they want their bread buttered both sides. She's saying they want him to get a settlement visa (without legal ties to her) and he wants to come and go as and when! Bloody sauce! The whole point of a SETTLEMENT visa is that he SETTLES in the UK! No wonder they were refused. If they're a genuine couple they will be living together - not him to-ing and fro-ing between the UK and Turkey! Where's her job? Where's his? It all sounds disjointed. Besides, he wouldn't get ILR if he spent more than a certain number of days outside the UK - so an unmarried couple's settlement visa would be of little use to him, anyway. There's possibly a bit more to her story than meets the eye...lots of things don't fit.....if they've been together for five years (living together over two years) he would be entitled to more than a settlement visa - he'd be entitled to ILR! So something about the story doesn't quite add up.

Nontheless, it doesn't exonerate Sunny and Abi from issuing STUPID and BAD advice!

Strawbs
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:45 am

My thoughts exactly Strawbs.

Now onto the next nut, JW finishes work on 8 June or 10 June (she gets muddled up you see) and her alleged due date to give birth is 25 June. She is only contemplating travelling to Turkey to be with Mr Flabby's family for the birth of their first grandchild Question

Even my crazy Acvatar man in Marmaris who is in cloud cuckoo land knows you cannot fly at such a late stage in pregnancy. Of course Ms Prim and Ms Proper have advised her accordingly.

What with all these babies being born recently or members being preggers, Sirin must be miserable not being allowed to fulfill her maternal instincts. Mind you, JW's maternal instincts leave a lot to be desired, but bet the half Turk baby will be favoured over and above her daughter.

Just slightly off topic Laughing , my betting is if Mr Flabby celebrated Christmas, so would JW and her little girl, everything revolves around HIS NEEDS AND WANTS. Become a doormat and people wipe their feet on you Evil or Very Mad

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Cant see flabbyguts wanting his kid born in turkey LOL.......shes mad if she thinks that......living in dreamland she is......
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:00 am

Perhaps if she can't get there she can give birth via webcam and Skype instead. Or maybe stream it live on the internet.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Guveclover wrote:Perhaps if she can't get there she can give birth via webcam and Skype instead. Or maybe stream it live on the internet.
    Guveclover wrote:Perhaps if she can't get there she can give birth via webcam and Skype instead. Or maybe stream it live on the internet.

Haha, Judith! I bet she would too!

Ruby, JW obviously knows you can't fly at 38 weeks pregnant! I think she's just brought the topic up to bring attention upon herself. Any NORMAL expectant mother wouldn't DREAM of flying across the Atlantic at such a late stage of pregnancy - if she were to suddenly go into labour halfway across the ocean there could possibly be a huge risk to the baby (and mother) if an emergency arose - say the baby was breach, had breathing difficulties, the placenta was down below resulting in severe haemorrhage - OR she needed a sudden urgent C-section if the baby was in distress.....a hundred things could go wrong!

But obviously JW doesn't have NORMAL maternal concerns. What JW is craving is ATTENTION - focused on HER - it's got nothing to do with the baby at all. It's all about HER HER HER - and wanting people to watch HER in labour - and people watching HER giving birth.

She'd like to give birth in Turkey, just so the baby could have a Turkish birth certificate, but as THD rightly pointed out - NO WAY does Flabbyman want his child born in Turkey - he wants an AMERICAN baby! Basketball All good for his future pans...........

Of course, JW is dangling juicy carrots (signing him up onto their new mortgage etc) in the misguided belief he will stay with her forever.

She's wrong about that too.....

Strawbs
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:13 am

I agree with Judith and Strawbs, she is a massive attention seeker and I wouldnt put it past her posting the birth up on YouTube lol!

She obviously doesnt know much about birth in Turkey as men are generally excluded from the birth, of course this is not the case when the birth takes place in a private hospital, but on the whole, Turkish men dont 'do' birth, thats left to the women Basketball

To be honest, I couldnt care less if she gives birth to a set of jugs cherry

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:09 pm

I feel sorry for that baby being born to keep him in the country and having her as a mother.....shes crazy and his a sponger......its not a baby born out of love.....just need and greed..........shamefull....
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:14 am

Why does this woman feel the need to keep on regailing everyone with tales of her life and plans anyway? It does seem to be indicative of a deep need for attention and validation. Perhaps she doesn't get that anywhere else but in cyber world...?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:47 am

Oh, I've always thought there was something seriously wrong with JW wanting to constantly discuss every minitiae of her relationship. JW is incredibly needy, and going by what she's described of her relationship with her parents it sounds as though they've never shown her any support or affection. That could be because they are lacking in some way, or maybe she has caused them grief throughout the years and they're weary and tired of her behaviour. If her parents are at the cause of her personality problems and neediness, you'd think she would realise that (she isn't unintelligent - although she is naive and deluded) and you'd think she would have the intelligence to learn from her parents wrongdoings (if they really are at the crux of it all, as she herself has suggested) and would make sure her daughter doesn't suffer the same loveless unsupportive upbringing she herself has.

JW is incredibly selfish and self-obsessed, and I don't believe she truly loves this man. Not really. She just wanted someone to love HER. And because he was so desperate to get out of Turkey, he gave her all the meaningless words she needed to hear. Meanwhile, his actions spoke otherwise.......but she was/is too needy to see that. Refuses to see it.

It's indeed very telling that she spends hours of her day on Turkish forums asking for ridiculous advice - often from members who wouldn't have a clue anyway! What heavily pregnant woman in their right mind would ask a forum full of middle-aged post menopausal women (some of them childless spinsters - or so old they've probably forgotten what childbirth even feels like!) some members MEN - if she can fly at full term?! It would be obvious to a gnat that the airline wouldn't allow it, and even if they did, it would be an incredibly risky chance to take flying across the Atlantic. Why does she think airlines disallow it?! But a normal woman would just phone the airline and get the proper FACTS from the horse's mouth! If they were SERIOUS about flying, of course......

But JW was never serious about flying to Turkey to give birth - and she knows it. She just wanted to play her little fantasy game on the Internet, to make it all a bit more real for her for a little while longer. I think she even said words along the lines of "oh well, at least it was nice to dream about it for a couple of days" - something she said like that, anyway. I tell you something, though, I bet Flabby didn't discuss her deluded dream with her. There's no way on this earth he'd want that baby born in Turkey!

But everything JW does - the way she discusses every single aspect of her relationship (except for his career - you noticed that? AHEM) - oh, and of course, her daughter never gets a mention either - JW seems to be living her relationship through the computer. In effect, she may as well be having a fully blown cyber one like Reyhan is. JW spends more time posting on her computer than she does with Flabby. Her computer is more of a husband to her than he is. She pours all her thoughts and daydreams out on it - while he's either tinkering with his car in her backyard, or out delivering pizzas. Even when he's there I doubt they have much conversation. Just like the average numpty they have nothing at all in common. That's why they have to search for Turkish webcams to watch, or Turkish TV, or find Turkish recipes/language sites etc - cos they've got nothing else they can do together.

I bet JW is really bored if the truth be told. Well, she best make the most of it! Cos once she's stuck in with baby she won't be bored! She'll be tired though - cos Flabby won't be getting up after his Pizza shift to change baby's nappy or give him/her their feed. In fact, I think Flabby will order JW to sleep with baby in a separate room 'so he's not disturbed'. And I bet she'll STILL find time to post fantasy crap on the sites, even with baby to breast. JW gets on her computer before she even goes to the bathroom in the morning - and then she nips in and out of it until she finally falls asleep at night! Makes you wonder what Flabby does for entertainment while she's glued to her PC....................

Strawbs

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Does Reyhans man know his having a fully blown cyber with her?...LOL......you was all going serious and then that made me laugh....LOL....
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Turkishheartdrop wrote:Does Reyhans man know his having a fully blown cyber with her?...LOL......you was all going serious and then that made me laugh....LOL....

Hi THD,

Do you know something? I very rarely look at TC these days; I find the site incredibly boring and dull. The moderators make it that way, and the boring topics don't help. There's nothing on there to read......

But what I find incredible is that when I do ever do think to have a quick look - and that can be any day, any time - almost every single time I've looked REYHAN is on there! Shocked I could understand if I only went on there at a specific time, say between 6 and 7 pm on a Friday, for example, but I only ever look on there about once or twice a week - and never on the same day or at the same time - yet REYHAN is always on there! Now that can't be coincidence! We can't both go on there at the exact same 'out of the blue' time!

I just wonder what she actually DOES when she's on there? Suspect She must have read everything by now - although it isn't exactly user-friendly is it? lol Maybe she's still trying to find how the layout works! haha It's terribly constructed - all over the place - and there's far too many sub-forums, so if you want to go back to a post for some reason it's like looking for a needle in a haystack Exclamation

Or maybe Reyhan goes on there, falls fast asleep, and doesn't take her finger off her mouse? I bet if any one of you go on there right this minute, you'll see her name stuck at the bottom like one of those sticky flies that stay stuck on windows and refuse to budge!

I think it's disgraceful that those elderly women on there (Sunny and Abi) who should have some kind of experience don't advise Reyhan to get a life! Same as Ken - why doesn't he tell Reyhan? Or maybe he's hoping she'll click on those boring Adsense adverts and she'll up his income by 10 pence a month lol

Strawbs
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:54 am

Are these people permanently resident in Turkey? It might explain a lot if they are. I know from my onwn experiences that too much time spent there would have the potential to seriously addle the brain.
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Guveclover wrote:Are these people permanently resident in Turkey? It might explain a lot if they are. I know from my onwn experiences that too much time spent there would have the potential to seriously addle the brain.

Yep they are..............explains a lot.............LOL..........
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Its pretty obvious even to the likes of Stevie Wonder that these women including Ken as his balls were made into a pair of earrings Basketball have 'issues' lol!

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:53 pm

besides being great big bores...........theyre bored stiff as well.......LOL.........kenneth was bored in kas all winter......last of the big spenders........LOL.......you need money when your bored grubby...............
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:16 am

Turkishheartdrop wrote:besides being great big bores...........theyre bored stiff as well.......LOL.........kenneth was bored in kas all winter......last of the big spenders........LOL.......you need money when your bored grubby...............

Me thinks he's run out of cash in Kas Laughing Laughing

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:05 pm