Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

2 posters

Cliché - Three Buses Coming All At Once

ruby
    ruby

Cliché - Three Buses Coming All At Once Empty Cliché - Three Buses Coming All At Once

Post  ruby Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:17 am

Ever heard the cliché about buses all turning up together, well thats just whats happened on TL. Razz

First JW makes a few strange (well even stranger than normal) posts that makes her appear that she is speaking in tongues. The heat of that bandage on her head has definitely had a detrimental affect on her already deranged brain cells as I cannot decipher what she is attempting to write, making her name Jennywrites a contradiction. Laughing

Over to Sirin who oddly enough makes an appearance almost at the same time as JW, although, I feel the Cesme holiday was a bit too hot for her to handle.

Then after an unusual absence of 3 whole days, Mr Friday's bare knuckle fighter posts that she prays askim will get through his last 200 days in the army Evil or Very Mad Bet he is praying to get away from her more like, the army is probably the equivalent to a holiday retreat, if I was him I would ditch my mobile when back in camp.

Ruby
    Teenz
    Teenz

Cliché - Three Buses Coming All At Once Empty Re: Cliché - Three Buses Coming All At Once

Post  Teenz Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Menage a trois ! Razz

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:54 pm