Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

What TV Advertisements do you find most annoying?

What TV Advertisements do you find most annoying? Empty What TV Advertisements do you find most annoying?

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:42 am

I thought I would start a thread on the adverts that you find most annoying.

I have a couple,

1. Go-Compare with that silly man appearing from the middle of nowhere and singing the joys of that website

2. Nationwide, they are currently running two adverts in a so called radio station, one of the adverts shows a couple of women, one of whom accidently knocks over her coffee, the other advert is with a couple of men, the one guy asking to borrow his car keys. What has a radio station got to do with a bank?

3. The never ending DFS 'Sale'

4. Barbara Windsow since leaving East Enders and her Bingo rantings.

What are your most annoying TV ads either British or Turkish. If Turkish, put a link to them on YouTube.

Ruby
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

What TV Advertisements do you find most annoying? Empty Re: What TV Advertisements do you find most annoying?

Post  Guveclover Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:07 am

That nauseating Activia yogurt advert with that washed-up actress Martine McCutcheon and her bloody "Tummy Loving Care"

It makes me want to vom every time I see it. No
    Boreks
    Boreks

What TV Advertisements do you find most annoying? Empty Re: What TV Advertisements do you find most annoying?

Post  Boreks Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:14 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbFfxxMXEU4

hope you like this took me long way to find it

kisses
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:02 pm

I never watch adverts...that's cuppa time LOL
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:12 am

I rarely watch them either as I often Sky+ programmes and fast forward through them.

But if ever I'm ironing and just idly put the telly on you can guarantee that bloody Martine McCutcheon and her vomit inducing TLC will appear! Mad
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:28 pm

I don't watch the adverts, either - I just fast-forward them with Sky+. Except for the News, and morning TV which I have on in the background while I'm having breakfast, I tend to record all my programmes and watch them later. But there is one advert that irritates me for some reason - I think it might be the Nationwide one that Ruby mentioned, actually. But it features a man and woman in a radio station, and the woman turns to the man bouncing her head up and down to the music, and the way she looks at him makes me feel a bit sick! God knows why! It's just her expression that turns my stomach.

Strawbs

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Yes, forgot about that Activia ad, it doesnt seem to have done a lot for Martine McCutcheon's figure, she seems to have put a bit of weight on since her East Enders days.

Ruby
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:50 am

I dont like the 118 118 ads, and they are on every time im watching telly Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content