Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

2 posters

White Dolphin Restaurant Oludeniz

Admin
    Admin

White Dolphin Restaurant Oludeniz Empty White Dolphin Restaurant Oludeniz

Post  Admin Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:24 pm

We used to go to the White Dolphin in Oludeniz, and I loved it there! I loved the food, location, atmosphere - everything about it. I know they moved years ago to a little island just off Fethiye Harbour, and I wonder if anyone's been there? Smile

Anyone?

Strawbs

White Dolphin Restaurant Oludeniz Empty Re: White Dolphin Restaurant Oludeniz

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Hi Strawbs

I've been to Olu Deniz a few times, and I remember this particular restaurant, it was very elite and expensive, very similar to the quality of restaurant you get in Gorcek. Have not actually eaten there, but do remember it.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Hi Ruby,

Oh, the food was delicious there. They used to come and pick us up and take us home (they did that for all their customers) and it was a fantastic location. We didn't realise we were actually pictured on their website! They took a picture of us eating there with the sun going down - and it was a friend to told me to look - so it came as a big surprise! In fact, there were two pictures of us on their website ; one of us sitting down eating, and one where I was choosing my fish from inside the restaurant. I didn't even see the photographer! What a Face

Oh, the food was exquisite. They had a lobster tank, so obviously it was as fresh as it gets, plus they had all the usual sea bass, bream etc. Meze's...oh, and they did lovely stuffed calimari which was gorgeous (and I'm not a calamari fan!) Their wines and puddings were top notch too, and we always finished off with cognac and coffee. But the setting was soooo lovely.......

I've heard that the new place they've relocated to is even more stunning, and they collect you from Fethiye Harbour by speedboat. James Bond, eh?! Very Happy

Strawbs
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Hi Ruby,

I can't seem to add photo's on here (I'll have to work a way round that tongue ) but I've put one up on my avatar which was taken at the White Dolphin. Beautiful setting - and I was sad to see it go. But as the saying goes - when one door closes another one opens! cheers

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:40 pm

From what you can see it looks just how you described it, beautiful

Maria

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:01 pm