Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

"The Scheme"

Guveclover
    Guveclover

"The Scheme" Empty "The Scheme"

Post  Guveclover Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:57 am

Has anyone seen this programme about a rough estate in Kilmarnock, Scotland on BBC1? I think it's on at about 11.30 on a Monday night. If you haven't seen it, read the article in the DM about it. There is also a clip of it at the end of the article.

It's truly dreadful and the vile, foul mouthed, immature single mother, Kay and her teenage daughter and her various troop of "pals", as they call them there, could be found hanging out in any given skanky bar in any given Turkish resort. The hideous woman has another 5 year old daughter too. What that poor little thing has seen and experienced in her short life doesn't bear thinking about - neither does what she'll no doubt turn out to be like either.

People like this lot should be taken to the frozen wastes of Siberia and left there. Evil or Very Mad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2005839/The-Scheme-Fly-wall-series-thats-left-Scottish-locals-arms.html

marymac
    marymac

"The Scheme" Empty Re: "The Scheme"

Post  marymac Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:40 am

This is an awful tv series. Its finished up here now and I think its just started in England. Totally embarrassing and made me cringe but could not stop watching it though. Was very much a hot topic in the work staff room. Mostly made people very angry though, the family that went on holiday and would not let there drug addict teenage son stay in there house while they where away are currently being investigated for benefit fraud due to this show.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Hi Judith,

I started to watch that clip late last night, but I was really tired and fell asleep about five minutes into it! I'm going to watch it again today, though - it's certainly got people talking - and I hate missing out! The only problem I did have was I couldn't understand everything they were saying - it was really difficult!

I'm going to try again in a little while, and see if I can understand what they're saying.

Strawbs
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:07 pm

They put subtitles up for some of them Strawbs but you really do have to listen hard. Sometimes it's like they're talking in a foreign language and you can't make out a single word!

They're such rougharses it's untrue! The single mother woman should be locked up! I feel sorry for the poor dog "Bullet" too!
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:40 am

cant believe i missed that one! i love those kind of progs and im sure many people do.its a weird thing that you say you dont want to watch but cant help yourselves.i once had an option for doing a family life programme and my children begged me to do it but i just couldnt bear the thought of someone being in my house 24/7 so i refused.did anyone watch the tallest man in the world wanting to find love? that was really good especially as hes turkish and hubby loved the way they translated it Smile
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:20 pm

My God, that programme made me feel depressed just by watching it! What a load of scumbags they all are! That repugnant Marvin made me want to vomit - I can see now how the delimersins' and bitemepaulines' find fugly Kurdish turtles attractive! That Marvin is the most disgusting piece of lowlife I've ever seen. He's vile, putrid and ugly. If ever there should be an advertisement on the perils of drugs - all they need do is show what drugs have done to his girlfriend's head to make her attracted to Marvin! UGH UGH UGH! What a disgusting, UGLY, filthy, squalid, vile piece of scum he is! And he's violent too! I can't believe she's still with him when he 'kneed' her in the stomach - believing she was pregnant!!! He should be carted off the to the vets and be put down. What's he good for? Just having to see that filthy, ugly, skeletal face of his deserves compensation, and he's such a VILE specimen too!

All of them are scummy pondlife, and I'm shocked anyone can live like that. And that Kay woman - what a lazy rough weirdo she is! I wonder why she takes in homeless teenagers when she's got shit of her own to cope with?! The lazy cow can't even be bothered to get out of bed to get her daughter ready for school! AND she sits puffing away while her young daughter is next to her in bed. All of them seem to smoke like chimneys - how do they afford that, I wonder? And why have they all got such bad teeth?! Don't they sell toothbrushes up there?!

It's grey, grim, filthy - and I bet the stench is vile. They're the dregs of society, and they should all be separated from each other. I think it's a bad thing lumping them all together to make a Skanky Town, and I'm amazed that some of the people have actually bought those grey, depressing houses. Why on earth would anyone want to invest in a shithole like that?! You'd never be able to resell it! I'd sooner live in a tent on the beach in Altinkum! Oh, what a depressing programme it is - it really is sooo depressing! They're such scummy people.....

I did feel sorry, though, for the father whose son was sent to prison. He seems to be fighting against all the odds to improve his life and that of his wife's and children - I thought that was quite sad. It's a shame they can't move his family out of there.

Strawbs
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:52 am

Yes Strawbs, both the father and mother are alcoholics who have been off the drink for a few years now. The father was brought up in care and apparently didn't want his own children to end up in troble but of course, they've had chaotic lives being brought up by alcoholics. They're trying hard to keep the youngest daughter on the straight and narrow now they're sober and it was pleasing to see how he reacted in the last episode when he found out the daughter had decived her parents to go somewhere with her friends.

That Kay woman is the worst I think. That poor little girl Kendall - she's only 5 and to think she is in bed with her "mother" (if you can call her that) at 8.40am on a school morning; her mother propped up with pillows balancing an overflowing ashtray on her stomach, drawing on a fag and using the C word in front of her. The lazy, useless cow hollered out to her 15 year old daughter, who was in bed with her boyfriend in the next room, to come and take her little sister to school. It's utterly appalling. Social Services should be monitoring that programme and should have had that little girl out of there by now, being brought up by decent people. Soon she'll be a lost cause too but at 5 she could still be salvageable. She's already at school telling stories about the Police being called to her house. Her mother appears to have been arrested numerous times. Truly shocking.

Why we should have to tolerate people like that in society I don't know. All that Kay woman and her tribe of dysfunctional delinquents probably aspire to is being on the Jeremy Kyle Show.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Hi Judith,

Oh, I'm a firm believer in that history repeats itself. That poor little 5-year-old will find her lazy mother's behaviour totally normal and acceptable, and will end up apeing her. Women such as that Kay should have all their benefits stopped unless they work for it. She's a lazy-arse layabout; and who pays for all those cigarettes? Cigarettes are just over £7 a packet, and seeing as she has a cigarette in her hand at all times, she must get through two packets a day - maybe more! She must be buying them illegally or something?

And I don't believe for a second that she was sacked from her previous job for pinching ONE meatball! No-one gets caught the first time - I bet she was pinching for a long time and was being watched. Or maybe she did it on purpose, just so she could get the sack? She must be the laziest woman in the UK. Fancy barking orders from her bed at 9 in the morning?! It beggars belief that she didn't get up and wash, dress, make breakfast for her young daughter! It's abnormal if you ask me. Oh, did you notice one of the teenage children in that house sleeping on a bare mattress? I bet she's too lazy to wash the sheets and make the beds. I wonder what she does all day, besides smoke and sit on her fat arse watching TV? I see most of them had the obligatory HUGE TV, which always looks ridiculous when it's in a too small lounge - they seem to have no idea of taste or proportions. In anything.

Eeeeew, and did you see gruesome Marvin's drugged-up girlfriend emulate the masturbating motion some young boy did to her? She looked so, so, so vulgar when she did that. I suspect none of them actually enjoy sex - it's probably just some kind of animal urge they have (a bit like an itch) that anyone's allowed to scratch. Even my dogs have always been more fussy than that! Particularly Coco, who seems to have a Hyacinth Bouquet complex! Haha!

Strawbs
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:30 pm

I hated it too strawbs, really drepressing and yes you are right Judith the child would be much better of in the home of a decent person or couple, the great bit is that we the tax payers are paying for those greedy buggers all they do is live scummy lives and breed the next gereration to do exactly the same thing its a vicious circle.

They bring nothing to society, the benefits system is a joke too, housing benefits that gets spent down the pub leaving the landlords out of pocket repeatedly, the child benefit is a loaf of bread, some pies, teabags and as many fags as needed till next next benefit is due, then that again is spend on rubbish food that doesnt even half fill the fridge, more fags and booze, plus takeaways non stop as those people barely seem to be able to boil a egg, and bills are barely paid unless there is the threat of court or cutting off the services. the huge chant of "it doesnt pay me to work" is always heard with people like that, job centers have security men ready to protect the staff when one sets off, chemists have to let the junky get seen first for the methodone to stop them making a scene making the goverment the pusher. Plus Babies being born to mothers with a heroin addiction.

People like that do nothing but demand everything and give nothing. They are simply parasites

Benefits should stop for people like that, food,clothing,fuel,travel vouchers should be all they get, drug/alcohol addics should be hospitalized to get them clean. Social services should tighten up and protect the vunerable children better.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:13 am