Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+6
Maria
marymac
electra_diva
Admin
cazzy8
10 posters

Short youtube clip of our wedding day.

<Leese78
    <Leese78

Short youtube clip of our wedding day. Empty Short youtube clip of our wedding day.

Post  <Leese78 Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Hi Ladies,

As a couple of you have asked, here is the link to the clip of our wedding day.

Leese x

Last edited by <Leese78 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    cazzy8
    cazzy8

Short youtube clip of our wedding day. Empty Re: Short youtube clip of our wedding day.

Post  cazzy8 Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:15 pm

Lovely Leese.
    Congratultions again
    xx
    Admin
    Admin

Short youtube clip of our wedding day. Empty Re: Short youtube clip of our wedding day.

Post  Admin Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:53 am

Hi Leese,

Oh, you looked beautiful! And your father looked SO proud!

I loved the dance you did at the end with your husband - it looked great fun.

Happy honeymoon period! cheers

Strawbs
    electra_diva
    electra_diva

Post  electra_diva Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:47 am

Hey Leese, that was great. I have one complaint - the video wasn't long enough Smile - I could have watched more of that, it made me feel like I was celebrating with you.

You dance the halay well too, that can't have been easy in that dress Smile

One of my regrets of my wedding is that I didn't get a videographer, it was something that I thought about and dismissed. Two of my guests took videos but I have never seen either of them. My cousin is one of them and she said that she will one day put it on DVD for me but they don't have the correct cable or something so maybe in about 10 years time Smile

xx
    marymac
    marymac

Post  marymac Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:47 am

Hi Leese,

Loved the video. Fab dancing dont think I would have managed it so well. Well maybe after a few drinks lol!

Mary
    <Leese78
    <Leese78

Post  <Leese78 Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:49 am

Thanks Strawbs, my Dad really was so proud, and his speech was a real tear jerker, especially as his wife was going through Chemo so couldn't be there. He even got it translated into Turkish and put it in scrolls on the Turkish families tables!

Electra - The videographer was included in the price of the venue. I am so pleased as the whole day went by so quickly and so much was going on, watching the DVD was like watching someone else's wedding! I kept saying to Mesut when we saw it 'I don't remember that; I can't remember them being there!' The You tube clip was done by my step dad who videoed it too.

Mary- I was atually sober through the whole wedding! I had one vodka and coke and a glass of champagne with lunch! We went out to a bar on the sea front on Alsancak sea front after the wedding though (in my dress) had a couple of beers and we were both falling asleep. My Mum booked us into the Hilton for the night. By the time I had faffed around getting my hairpins out, Mesut was snoring like a baby (Thank God! LOL)

I don't like the fact that I have 2 dislikes on it!!! İt is a locked video, so only people with the link can see it on youtube. Guess some people on here or TL don't like me much I know one for definite was there before I put it on here! To those of you that don't like it, please don't dislike it and piss on my parade! In fact will delete the link now.

Leese

cazzy8
    cazzy8

Post  cazzy8 Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Hiya
    O Leese sad the link's gone, really enjoyed dancing!
    It's a shame.

My husband's cousin has a bar on the front at Alsancak, can't remember the name, but it's next to a big building that used to be a consulate but now's closed. Near a junction where one of the painted cows was before. Doh! My memory!

Bet you haven't come down to earth yet!
    xxx
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:45 pm

Hi Leese,

Oh, your Dad sounds lovely. How thoughtful of him to have his speech translated for the Turkish guests, and have it put onto scrolls. I'm sure you've kept one as a keepsake.

Like a Star @ heaven

From what you say your wedding sounds like a typical wedding - full of happiness, love and laughter. The proof of how fantastic your day has been is when you both crash into bed exhausted with happiness - and snore in each others arms. True! I'm sure you started your (AHEM!!) honeymoon the next morning!

Leese, you looked really, really beautiful and your dress was gorgeous, too. And the dancing looked such fun! I would take the mean, spiteful dislike comments as a sure sign you looked GORGEOUS and HAPPY, and married for all the RIGHT reasons. Jealousy will always rear its ugly head - and no doubt it's one of the frustrated, unhappy twisted fat trouts who made out they 'don't like it.don't like it, nah nah, nah nah!!" Aah, shame! I wonder what it was that upset them? Think about, Leese - and there you'll get your answer. Only a twisted JEALOUS damaged misfit would click on DISLIKE. There'e nothing to dislike for one thing! And even if there was - a NORMAL HAPPY person would not click on that! It's JEALOUSY - pure jealousy!

So take that as confirmation of how beautiful and happy you looked!

Very Happy

Strawbs
    <Leese78
    <Leese78

Post  <Leese78 Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Thanks Cazzy. ıt is a shame that I had to delete it, but as my family have the link to the video, it doesn't look good to see that people have 'disliked' it! We always go to alsancak when we go out and know exactly where you mean. No doubt we have lined you hubby's cousins pockets with a few Lira in our time.

thanks Strawbs, My Dad really is lovely. Yes the day was full of happiness and fun although it was exhausting. My face ached from smiling all day. We woke up late the next morning for the family breakfast so had to rush around to get ready. Just as well we checked into the Hotel inbetween the ceremony and the evening doo and got the party started then ;-)

You maybe right that some twisted people were jealous, I just think it is really mean to dislike someones wedding video. Anyway, stuff them, if they have issues that bad then I feel sorry for them. I doubt they have never had or will never had what we do.

Leese x

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Hi Leese,

After I read your post, out of curiosity I went onto Youtube to see if you could click a LIKE/DISLIKE without being logged in - but you can't. I'm not sure if you can see who gave you the DISLIKE? Smile I bet you could find out......

When I just went on to Youtube I randomly tapped in JFK - I watched a programme about him a couple of nights ago on my SKY recorder and for some reason his initials popped up in my head - and there's a clip of his funeral (totally unrelated to a wedding I know!) and, do you know, there's half a dozen DISLIKES on there! There's some VERY sick individuals in this world!

Anyway, it's obviously one of the twisted fruitbats - and the scary thing is - she's probably sweet as anything to your face on these sites! I guarantee it. I wonder which fruitbat it is? pig

Actually, I wouldn't give it another thought - who cares how twisted and riddled with jealousy they are? That's THEIR problem! You're happy and you had a beautiful wedding - and they'll never ever have that. That's why they're suffering.

Strawbs

Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:56 pm

The video was lovely Leese, I did see it. Forget the nutters.

Maria I love you
    Glitzy
    Glitzy

Post  Glitzy Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:37 pm

It looks as if you had a lovely, memorable day. Forget the sad nutters who 'dislike'.
    Truth giver
    Truth giver

Post  Truth giver Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Seeing as TL is an open forum it doesn't necessarily follow that it was a member there that disliked your wedding video. I think too many people are too quick to judge members from TL and think they are all rose coloured spec wearers with an iq of a gnat.
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:25 pm

I dont think that truthgiver, i dont think of everyone in those terms. there are some members here that belong to that site.

Don't even think about it leese, nothing can take away your enjoyment of your day, it might just be because you are a member here and someone resents it for whatever pathetic reason.

For the person that did click that button, you win the top prize for being the biggest saddo there is.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Truth giver wrote:Seeing as TL is an open forum it doesn't necessarily follow that it was a member there that disliked your wedding video. I think too many people are too quick to judge members from TL and think they are all rose coloured spec wearers with an iq of a gnat.

Hi Truth giver,

You have a valid point there, that with TL being an open forum it doesn't necessarily mean a TL member gave Leese's video a DISLIKE. But chances are it was one. This, too, is an open forum - so whoever gave the second DISLIKE needn't be a member here, either. What I can educate you on is the fact that all of the members on here read TL - and all (or most) of the TL members read this site. It's always been that way - and always will be. Therefore, I strongly suspect that the twisted misfit who gave Leese's video a DISLIKE was a TL member - and that member - after seeing Leese had put the link up on here too, took the opportunity to give her her another one, thinking Leese would imagine it was a member from here. I can read those misfits like an Enid Blyton book! Of course, the misfit would have probably needed a different account to send a DISLIKE (easy to do though) or got one of her weird misfit buddy's to do it for her. It could be any of them.........linzee the Bungalow, Mrs Bouffant (she threatens members with bannings if they post on here!) so she's got MORE than one reason why she'd do that....and then there's the grotesque Mrsturtles, delimersins, deranged Butterfly..oh there's a long list of them. The only good thing about it is NONE of them matter. They're all inadequates.

Unfortunately, most of the members on there DO wear rose coloured glasses, and live in a fairytale that doesn't actually exist. Some of them are unintelligent, too. They have to be stupid not to be able to grasp certain FACTS, and to believe some of the crap their askims give them! I could give THOUSANDS of examples of their stupidity.

I'll give you just ONE example of stupidity (maybe nastiness?) - and this came from a manager. One member (Ladylook) had the piss taken out of her for a good couple of years by a Turkish or Kurdish rat. He used her so badly it was pitiful. She badly needed guidance, but all she got was encouragement to 'go for it' - while it was evident she was heading for a train crash. This may sound cruel, but it's true ; Ladylook wasn't - how shall we say - wordly? After the inevitable train crash she was in pieces. And then a Tunisian man popped up on her computer screen! HELLO!!!!! And do you know what? The manager ENCOURAGED her to 'GO FOR IT'! And you think that's right?!!! YOU must have the intelligence of a gnat if you think that's right!

Strawberry
    Truth giver
    Truth giver

Post  Truth giver Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:51 am

I did not see where anyone had said someone from here had also disliked the video. I apologise for that. I do not want to get into anyone, from anywhere, disagreements. All that was said was there was another dislike after the link was posted here. All i said was seeing as it was an open forum it did not automatically mean that it was a member.

I'll give you just ONE example of stupidity (maybe nastiness?) - and this came from a manager. One member (Ladylook) had the piss taken out of her for a good couple of years by a Turkish or Kurdish rat. He used her so badly it was pitiful. She badly needed guidance, but all she got was encouragement to 'go for it' - while it was evident she was heading for a train crash. This may sound cruel, but it's true ; Ladylook wasn't - how shall we say - wordly? After the inevitable train crash she was in pieces. And then a Tunisian man popped up on her computer screen! HELLO!!!!! And do you know what? The manager ENCOURAGED her to 'GO FOR IT'! And you think that's right?!!! YOU must have the intelligence of a gnat if you think that's right!

I do not know anything about this, and i cannot see where i have said that situation is right. So for you to assume i have the intelligence of a gnat if i think that is right, is a bit extreme! Is it any wonder why SOME people say you have nasty personality when you write something like that about a new member who you know nothing about.
    <Leese78
    <Leese78

Post  <Leese78 Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:57 am

Hi truthgiver,

you are right about TL being an open forum; I guess I just assumed that a random viewer of the site wouldn't dislike a video. But it could have been anyone! Whoever it was, ı just think it is sad that they would do that! Anyway, am over it, was just pissed off at the time Very Happy
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:21 am

Hi Leese

After reading this I had a nosey at your wedding clip and I thought it was lovely too. It was nice to see your dress full length and it was stunning. Your venue also looked great. It's clear you put a lot of work into the planning and all had a fun day full of wonderful memories to treasure.

What would there be for anyone not to like about that clip? I can understand how you'd be hurt by the actions of these weirdos.

I will say one thing though, and that is that what's happened to you is the very reason that I would never ever put up anything personal on the internet. There's no way I would give some misfit the safisfaction of being hurtful and nasty.

On a lighter note, I hope you're enjoying married life!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:22 am