Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

Please excuse my absence

ruby
    ruby

Please excuse my absence Empty Please excuse my absence

Post  ruby Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:40 am

Ladies I've been really busy of late.

First off, I've been discharged from my secure accommodation and being allowed out to rehabilitate within the community lol! lol! Actually I'm moving home so am up to my elbows in boxes, boxes and more fecking boxes. I move this coming weekend which is a godsend as winter is creeping upon us all. Last Saturday there was even a ground frost in the morning and all the roof tiles were glistening white. Aw, now I feel all Christmassy. santa Oh and I've managed to get my Heston's Whole Orange Christmas Pudding from Waitrose, so Strawbs, get there fast and dont dither like you did last year by picking it up then putting it down. bom But then again, maybe you are not spending Christmas at home this year Very Happy

Next thing is my daughter's in-laws are coming next Tuesday 23rd October, thank God too and my daughter is about to pop, she is 36 weeks pregnant this week and the her mother in law can with my full authority take over helping out around the house, running after kids, school runs, cooking etc etc so I can have a fecking rest I dont know about my daughter but I'm exhausted rendeer

Daughter saw consultant last week and she is now booked for a c. section on 5 November. I thought that's great, you can do a bog off when the child has birthdays, i.e. bonfire night celebration and birthday celebration same day king

So if I'm absent its because I am at the moment up to my eyeballs with a million things going through my head, but dont worry, never fear, I will be back lol! lol!

Ruby
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Please excuse my absence Empty Re: Please excuse my absence

Post  Philllipa Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:21 am

What a time you are having Ruby but it sounds brill hun drunken Cant believe its xmas again so quick when you wrote about the puds tongue so when did they let you out? Arrow hehehehe you do make me laugh you do!! Its brill news about baby being born 5 nov!! like you say it will be 2 for the price of 1 on birthdays, well good timing that was hun! I cant wait for some more posts from you you make me so cheery sunny

Pipxoxo
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:56 am

Good luck with the move and everything else you are involved in Smile lovely date for the baby and easy to remember remember ..... Smile xx
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:00 pm

you are a busy girl Rubes.....enjoy.....you sound like your having fun.....be good and behave now....LOL...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:23 am