Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

Back from hols

hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Back from hols  Empty Back from hols

Post  hayleyvemehmet Sat May 19, 2012 10:21 am

Hi girls we are back and what a fortnight it has been :/ sooooo the journey out there was fun.little man on the first leg was completely bored,pegasus is a good cheap airline but it really has no frills whatsoever.a can of coke was £3.25 ( we didnt buy anything)no films to watch or even music to listen too.the pilot descended in my opinion really late so both hubby and i were clutching our ears and i felt like mine were going to explode.my pain barrier is good but that was horrible.little man seemed fine with it though which was good.i havent had a bad earache like that before though.The second flight was a horrible landing with the plane going up and down and swaying and i just wished it would be over lol.we finally get out of the airport to find mum ,dad and the cousin waiting.mum grabs the puschair and is trying to kiss the baby ( first time she has seen him in person ) but the baby is quite funny with new people so he started to cry.we get in the van and there is the picnic to beat all picnics ( hubby rang ahead and asked for a sandwich ) shes got little man on her lap and is literally stuffing this food into his mouth lol typical turkish Smile he had eaten earlier so he was looking at her if to say what you doing.im thinking we have two weeks of this to go through.we had to sleep in the lounge as what was once hubbys room has now become part of the youngest brothers new house being built onto the side of their house.very uncomfortable and each night we had to make them up and each morning put them away so i found it hard not having a room of our own.sooo that was fun and we really missed our comfy bed.i will update tomorrow on more of the holiday etc as battery nearly out and i need to find the charger xxx
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Back from hols  Empty Re: Back from hols

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sat May 19, 2012 6:58 pm

wellcome back hun..........youve been missed......your hols sounds interesting and an adventure..........the pegasus flights are okay but you pay thru the bum for drinks and nibbles........they cud be cutting back on skilled pilots aswell.....may be trainees are flying them now?......
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Sat May 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Welcome back Hayley!!! Smile Jeeeeeeez that flight of your's made me feel like I was bricking it so god knows what you must of felt like!!! affraid the family visit sounds just like they always go, hilarious!!!! Razz it does sound like you had an experience, I cant wait to hear the next part!!!!! bounce

Maria x
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Mon May 21, 2012 7:10 am

thanks girls,am very glad to be back and in one piece Smile hope they are not cutting back on the pilots,but i have to say the journey home was fab.lovely flights and brilliant landings so maybe we had the trainee on the way out :/ x
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 22, 2012 6:08 pm

Hi Hayley,

I've never flown Pegasus - didn't they used to be Orion Air? I know they have a poor repuation.

Haha, a trainee pilot would never be allowed to captain a plane!! Razz And Pegasus themselves would not be allowed in British airspace if they were a dangerous airline. It sounds like your bad landing was either due to a crosswind, or the captain was allowing the first officer to practice his landings - I know that sounds scary (haha) but all first officers have to practice on real flight, even though they've been trained on simulators. And if the FO made a mistake or anything, the Captain would take over the controls immediately. Having said that, the FO is capable of landing the plane by himself (say the Captain fainted or something) so you are safe!

Oh hell, I wanted to write loads more but I have to dash............

I'll be back later!

Strawbs
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed May 23, 2012 2:42 am

Hello Hayley

Welcome back from me too. Sorry its taken me so long to say 'hi' but I've been really busy.

Such a shame for your little man, hope its a long distant memory for him now.

As for flying, well I've had to stop watching Aircrash Investigation otherwise I dont think I will ever get on another plane in my life. Some of these disasters can start of my irritible bowel syndrome Laughing Laughing

Seriously, it must be awful to be involved in a real life air disaster. affraid

That Lockerbie bomber, Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed al-Megrahi who died of cancer last weekend should in my opinion have been taken up in a light aircraft, doused with petrol and set on fire just as he is shoved out of the aircraft. Then he would have know the terror he put all those innocent people through back in December 2008, not to mention the deaths and devestation he caused to the people in Lockerbie itself. May he forever rot in hell.

Anyway, now that I've released my daily psychotic episode in this post, I should be ok for the rest of the day and not need my usual medication lol!

Welcome back Hayley sunny

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed May 23, 2012 9:33 am

So that's what goes on underneath that innocent looking headscarf, eh? Shocked Exclamation Exclamation

Strawbs
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu May 24, 2012 1:46 am

ruby wrote:Hello Hayley

Welcome back from me too. Sorry its taken me so long to say 'hi' but I've been really busy.

Such a shame for your little man, hope its a long distant memory for him now.

As for flying, well I've had to stop watching Aircrash Investigation otherwise I dont think I will ever get on another plane in my life. Some of these disasters can start of my irritible bowel syndrome Laughing Laughing

Seriously, it must be awful to be involved in a real life air disaster. affraid

That Lockerbie bomber, Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed al-Megrahi who died of cancer last weekend should in my opinion have been taken up in a light aircraft, doused with petrol and set on fire just as he is shoved out of the aircraft. Then he would have know the terror he put all those innocent people through back in December 2008, not to mention the deaths and devestation he caused to the people in Lockerbie itself. May he forever rot in hell.

Anyway, now that I've released my daily psychotic episode in this post, I should be ok for the rest of the day and not need my usual medication lol!

Welcome back Hayley sunny

Ruby

Just to reassure everyone who was kind enough to pm me and enquire about my illness, I am now completely not fine Laughing I would like everyone to accept my sincere apology in that I got the Lockerbie Air Crash date wrong, it should have read December 1988 duh. Embarassed

Feel much better now affraid

Rubes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:19 am