Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

Message for Hyatum

Admin
    Admin

Message for Hyatum Empty Message for Hyatum

Post  Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Hi Nicks,

I've sent you a PM! Smile

Strawbs
    hyatum
    hyatum

Message for Hyatum Empty Re: Message for Hyatum

Post  hyatum Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:46 am

Hi strawbs

Sorry did not get your pm! And have not been online having a torrid time one of my little ones burnt himself real bad so am running around looking after the family, caring for the baby while mom is in hospital. Very stressful my family is my life. So aweful to see the little one in so much pain.

Xx nicks
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Sorry for crashing in Nicks, just wanted to send my condolences for your little boy, hope he gets better real soon the poor wee thing Sad makes my heart bleed when a baby gets hurt Sad sending you lots of love and good wishes and hope your mum is getting better too

Maria xxxxxx
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:09 am

Hiya Nicks

I'm so sorry to read your very upsetting news. I do hope the little one is well on the mend burns are horrid for adults never mind little ones, what an awful time you must be going through. My thoughts and best wishes go out to you and your family at this distressing time.

Ruby xxxx
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Fri May 04, 2012 3:37 am

Thanks so much Maria and Rubes for your concern! Little one is now well on the road to recovery. Fortunately his mom is a paed nurse so she is able to take real good care of him. He is staying with me for a couple of nights to give mom and dad a rest. We are hoping that he will not have to have any skin grafts as his burns are healing so well.

Actually one thing that is till intact is my wicked sense of humour BUT I have really missed you crazy bunch of girls and the quirky and off-the-wall things you write and do. You would all die laughing if you saw what we did yesterday.......Little chap can't walk yet on his burnt feet, and he's too big for a push-chair.....so we cleaned up a barrow, lined it with a blankie and pillows and went for a walk down the road (remember I live in a wildlife area)!. My two Jack-Russells had to go along and as they need to be on a lead (lest they get gobbled up by a leopard) we tied them to the front of the barrow to pull us along like huskies. My dear gardener, who offered to push the barrow, told me we were acting like naughty herd boys!!!! It was the most hilarious sight. A great big Zulu pushing a little boy in a wheel-barrow that was being pulled by two crazy Jack-Russells! We did'nt get very far as we all laughed so much...but I have wonderful pics of the 'huskies', the naughty herd-boy, the 'medem' and the boy in the barrow with some wart-hogs in tow!

Hope you are all in good health.

Nicks xx
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Hi Nicks,

I'm sorry you didn't receive my PM - I'll see what happened to it and resend it to you - as long as it hasn't gone off into space somewhere....................

You know, I'm sure I replied to this thread, too! Shocked I know there's been lots of glitches on the forum (people getting knocked off and accounts going funny........hmmmmm) so I can only think my earlier reply on here vanished!

Anyway, I just want to send you my warmest wishes in hoping your little man gets better quickly, and that his burns heal nice and well, so that he won't need skin grafts. It's the worst pain in the world to see a child in pain or suffering - it breaks your heart - but at least he has the very best care and all the love he could possibly get!

Nicks, I can imagine your sense of humour being a saviour at times such as this - I think a sense of humour is essential in helping people through really tough times, but only the very strong and intelligent seem to have that attribute : have you noticed that? I'm not going to hijack this thread and start talking about ME ME ME (which I can sometimes do!) and I'm not suggesting I'm super-brainy or have an incredible sense of humour - but however bad a situation is I often seem to find something amongst the horror that makes me laugh! I think it's a safety valve - and stops you from going berserk. I could give a typical example of people with neurosis who have no sense of humour whatsoever, and become all consumed with the most trivial crap - but that's another thread.......

The wheelbarrow story sounds hilarious! It must have looked sooooooooo funny! Fantastic you have pictures to show your little boy for when he's grown-up, they must look hilarious!

Talking of wheelbarrows (and a bit off-topic) I read somewhere that in some parts of Africa men can get bitten by a particular insect or fly (?) and their testacles grow so huge in reaction to the bite, that they have to walk around with their balls in a wheelbarrow!!! I know it's not at all funny for the person, but that's where you'd REALLY need a good sense of humour wouldn't you?! cheers

Anyway, I'm rambling a bit (had a loooong late night!) and when I'm tired I tend to ramble.....

But I'm sending all my thoughts and best wishes that your little boy heals as quickly as possible, and he'll soon be right as rain. I love you

Strawbs
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Fri May 04, 2012 8:57 pm

Last edited by hyatum on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :()
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sun May 06, 2012 7:22 pm

...hi Nicks............hope hes getting better day by day......its hard but he will be okay...........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:04 pm