Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+2
electra_diva
Turkishheartdrop
6 posters

Do ghosts exist?

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Do ghosts exist? Empty Do ghosts exist?

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Do any of you believe in ghosts? Had a spooooooooooooooookie experience on Tuesday and cant shake it off!! What a Face Do you think ghosts exist or spirits?

xx
    electra_diva
    electra_diva

Do ghosts exist? Empty Re: Do ghosts exist?

Post  electra_diva Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:51 am

I'm on the fence here. It is against my religion to believe that ghosts exist and yet I have had many weird experiences which leads me to believe in spiritual links. I'm not sure I think of ghosts as in the type that go around rattling chains though.
    Adryath
    Adryath

Post  Adryath Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:22 am

I'm positive they exist, I have had a few odd experiences too but nothing really scary.

So what was your spooky experience Turkishheartdrop????
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Hi Turkisheartdrop,

There's loads of spooky people on some of these Turkish sites! affraid

Anyway, tell us your spooky experience......

Strawbs
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:00 am

i totally believe in all of it.i have had a few experiences and especially one involving my son.we ended up getting someone in to our house to sort it.....my story is this... my son was about 5 at the time and one night he came into the bedroom and i remember looking at the clock it was 2.39 am.he kept saying there were two little girls in the room playing.he described them to me and of course at first i just said dont worry lets get you back into bed.well on the third night running and always at the exact time i started to freak.he starting getting eczema all over his body and he was trembling so much i realised then this must be real.we went into his room and he said mum there is a man standing over there.i said out loud please can you leave my son is upset ( was always told recognise a spirit) when my son looked over he relaxed and said mum hes gone.then he said one of the little girls had been sitting playing a drum and at this point i felt worried.now a neighbour that had recently moved into our street claimed to be able to help with this.i told her about the girls but i said nothing about the man.she went into the room and half an hour later came back and said wow one of those girls was naughty but they promised her they would leave him alone but then she looked at me and said dont worry about the man he is just there to protect the girls :/ now how could she have known that because i hadnt said a word.after she left i went upstairs and i couldnt believe how different that room felt.i took my son to the doctor and she was so nice she gave him something for the eczema and something to help him sleep too.... i did shorten it a bit but thats the main story.i have been visited 2 times and i just blocked it.i dont like it but i do believe and i do respect it.
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:20 am

That shook me to the core Hayleymehmet.....your son must see spirits. How do you handle that? What a Face

I am still too upset to discuss my experience but I will tell you about it as soon as I'm not so shaky. It terrified me.

xx
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:42 am

hi turkishheartdrop... my son did see spirits but after one more experience he stopped.they do say its usually a child that has problems that a spirit will visit and at that time my son was unsettled so he experienced it.as i said before we did get help and im glad we did.i too have been visited and if like me you had the same you have to deal with it.firstly i know its hard but try not to be scared :/ most spirits just wished to be recognised and most when they have been recognised will leave you alone.it may sound really silly to some but trust me talking out will help.if you dont want anything around you then just say please leave me alone when you feel something.more than anything its a mind over matter thing and if there really isnt anything around and its your mind playing tricks then you can still use that info Smile some sceptics will say what rubbish but its what suits each person and i hope i have been a help for you xx
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:16 pm

Wow scary stuff!

I have heard babies and small children are more sensitive to ghosts. I hope there's no returning spooks Hayley.

Ive never seen a ghost so personally i dont believe, but i do like a good spooky film

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:39 am