Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+5
hayleyvemehmet
Pollypecker
Maria
Admin
ruby
9 posters

Pudding Club

ruby
    ruby

Pudding Club Empty Pudding Club

Post  ruby Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:15 am

Wonder if Ken and his Parliament from TC knows that JennyWrites had joined the friendliest site in Turkey and her new name is MutluKadin, and she alleges she is in the 'pudding club' Laughing Even Stevie Wonder could tell it is JW, the 38 year deluded desperate JW who cannot look after her own daughter, whose original marriage to a hippy ended in disaster, who dislikes her parents to the extent she called her father a most derogatory name on TL. I will NOT mention the name she used, but I am sure most people know what she called her dad. Bet she didnt call Mr Fatso and until recently, illegal pizza delivery driver's baba cok deli, oh no, their terms of endearment are babagim and annegim. Two faced brown nosed Evil or Very Mad woman. What happened to your dog, died unexpectedly did it? Who had your daughter when you vanished all summer to be with Fatso and the willage people?

Take a look at this link:-

http://www.turkeycentral.com/index.php?/topic/13022-baby-name-issue/

MutluKadin wrote:
    Can was never one we wanted... But I want Benjamin and he didn't go for it. His fear is that our kid will be American enough without having an American name. It was a long and painful conversation and I do respect his opinion, yet I'm also hurt by it...

BUT if we spell it Binyamin, then it's actually Islamic! I pray that he'll be okay with that. I'm waiting for the right time to mention it.

Now take a look at this subservient statement:-

MutluKadin wrote:
    Netanyahu??? No thanks, I'll pass!

The issue was the specific name I was fond of and how it didn't meet my husband's 'requirements' but I'm hoping my compromise on the spelling will warm him up to my idea.

His requirements for a Green Card have been met very nicely by you.

Look at my thread entitled YET ANOTHER AMERICAN FISHING TRIP STORY and JW has replied to her American counterpart.

MutluKadin

Welcome!

Well, I think I may be able to answer some questions for you, living in the States and we have some things in common...

First, I met my husband here, so the issues of trying to get your man over to your turf was on an issue, thank goodness! I have read SO many stories about the horrors of applying for visas, etc... NOT fun. So in that way, we are the lucky ones!

Also, I made it clear to him that me moving to Turkey was NOT an option (I have a child from a previous marriage, so I am bound here at least until she's an adult), and he was understanding and willing to make a life here.

Once we got certain things out of the way -- knowing each other, trust was established, our relationship had grown solid, planning out our lives together -- we told his family, they were very happy for us, and we got married here. Then, we went to Turkey to spend the summer there.

Now that we're back, we're one happy family, expecting our first child together and things are wonderful. Of course, we miss his family in Turkey, but we Skype almost daily and look forward to when annegim can fly here and stay for a few months to help with her first grandchild, inshallah!

As far as the gree ncard issue... My husband was never here illegally. He was on a student visa. But once we got married and came back to the States, he decided not to enroll in class this semester and we applied for a green card so he can use his Turkish degree here.

The whole process only took 3 months and we just had the interview a week ago and it's in the proverbial mail. With any luck, he'll be gainfully employed in 2012 and we hope to start our own business in the spring!

We may decide waaay later that citizenship is the best way to go for him/us, but we're not there yet...

What does that have to do with your situation? Well, it's good that your families all seem to be in the loop and that you are on the right track. But do take your time and really get clear on your expectations of marriage. Meeting his family in Turkey will be a very good thing for you. See how his family works, and see if you can could swing a States-modified version here, lol!

Citizenship is NOT necessary. But for him to stay here, he'd either need to be an enrolled student. (And in that case, their ultimate intention is to return to Turkey and they have to convince Turkey of that to get approved.) OR, he'd have to get a green card. In my case, I sponsored my husband, BUT an employer could do the same thing. He's in a specific type of field, so there may be a good chance that his business contacts in the stone industry could get him set up here in the States.

You're only 25, so there's no rush for you to get everything hammered out all at once. Just don't get caught in some type of catch 22- he can't marry you until he's legit, but he can't be legit until he marries you... My suggestion would be to let him continue to work with his lawyer and have him take that initiative to get it figured out. It will be good for you to know that he did it on his own and his pride will be firmly intact.

In the mean time, keep dating him and getting to know each other!

She even got involved with the nutter RAIN, see my thread 'Weather Forecast Heavy Rain',

MutluKadin, on 22 November 2011 - 01:23 PM, said:

People, it seems that for every point we bring up, Rain wants to argue. She's posts things twice as long as us to "pound" on *us* and is looking for an audience.[what in the world are you trying to say here???] just a rhetorical question, please don't bother to answer, just re-read it (rs). I was loathe to say that at first, but it has become clear to me now.

I still say that if she really is interested, Rain should go to Turkey to learn more about the country this man is from. Fine, take a friend. Meet or not meet this man. But it seems totally pointless to invest this much time and energy into something unless you are serious. Maybe all she's getting out of it is winding us up???

BTW,Rain, I *did* call your guy a man from God- I presumed he was Muslim... And even if you are legitimate and so is your Turk in question and you two actually made a go of it, if you show him this kind of treatment/attitude you've showed us, I don't think he'd stand for it very long... Just an observation and word to the wise.

Good luck.

Ken had better watch out with this one, his site seems to be attracting the crazies and bunny boilers albino from the good ole U S A. I pity anyone taking her giving advice on his precious site as she is barking affraid

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Pudding Club Empty Re: Pudding Club

Post  Admin Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:52 pm

Oh, that sad excuse for a woman worms her way in everywhere doesn't she? Before banning her from Chatters, I believe she was on almost every Turkish related site going. Obviously, she's not getting enough 'Turkish fix' from her Flabby Viza-husband-in-name.

The self-obsessed lunatic always manages to turn every topic around to HER, too! You noticed that? Sleep After jumping on the opportunity to spout off about her own dead boring relationship and marriage, it must have occured to JennyWrites (soon-to-be FAMOUS author tongue Sleep ) that her weird relationship had eff all to do wth the woman posting. That's why she wrote:

"What does that have to do with your situation?"

NOT A LOT, ACTUALLY! But JennyWrites LOVES talking about herself. ME ME ME!

Oh, and how she loves to start banging the muslim drum!

"I am learning what it's like to be a Muslim revert in America."

JennyWrites insists the whole world was born muslim, haha, so when one converts they're actually (according to HER skewed brain) REVERTING. Well, JennyWrites should know (being an author and all that! tongue ) that you can only revert to something you've practiced previously. She's just nuts!

She's one of these loonies (similar to Sirin) who like to make out to strangers on the Internet that HER relationship is really genuine, wonderful blah blah blah - but those new strangers don't know the background histrory like we do!!

For example, she's implied very strongly that Flabby reluctantly agreed to live in the US (just like Sirin implies about her Tranny Chaser Hubby, Oz - he didn't want a visa for the UK, either! He wanted to live in Istanbul!! So that's why he went fishing for a British Bride on ENGLISH GIRLFRIENDS OF TURKISH MEN! hahahaha) So when JennyWrites wrote....

"
    Also, I made it clear to him that me moving to Turkey was NOT an option (I have a child from a previous marriage, so I am bound here at least until she's an adult), and he was understanding and willing to make a life here."

.....she forgot to mention that Flabby was over in America on a student visa, and went fishing on the Internet looking for an AMERICAN woman - so he could stay in AMERICA! Basketball Flabby chose a mad non-muslim Yank - a single mother (with a DOG) at least a decade older than himself (15 year age-gap is it?) - so one needs to question the balance of his mind to seek someone so foookin unsuitable! And one also needs to question why he seeked out an American single mother, when, according to HER, he wanted to live in Turkey!

Of course, we all know the TRUTH of the situation : he is simply using her.

That disgusting woman is such a hypocrite. The irony when she wrote:

"
    As far as culture, the only Turkish culture experience I have is my husband and his family and cheating -- from a man or woman -- would be the biggest shame one could bring. They are Allah-loving people and the idea is just unthinkable!"

Methinks she doth forget!

She forgets that greedy Flabby was indeed CHEATING - when he worked ILLEGALLY in the US delivering pizzas 'cash-in-hand'!! The hypocricy of the vile woman is breathtaking.

If she is really pregnant, then I pity that poor child. If she treats them in the same cruel way she treats her daughter, he/she will have years of doom growing up with her. Besides being psychotic and damaged, she can't feel normal maternal love, and as Flabby will be gone a few years down the line - the poor child will have no-one to love them. JennyWrites is only desperate to have a child with Flabby in the hope it will keep him - well it didn't keep the hippy - and as sure as eggs is eggs - it won't keep Flabby. You can tell she's desperate for a boy (and we all know why that is!) and in this quote of hers:

"Then, it can be the kid's choice later on if he wants to be known as his first name (we BOTH like Hamza) or his middle, in which he could go by Ben, Benny (like my grandfather) or Benji.

So far, Ezra is the working girl's name. No middle as of yet."

She's brainwashed herself into believing she's going to have a boy! Even having to consider GIRLS names seems to irritate her. But even if it's a boy she'll still not have normal maternal feelings. You can tell that by how she wrote : "it can be the kid's choice later on if he wants to be known as his first name" The kid's choice. The. Kid's. Choice.

Such warmth! Such feeling! Neutral

JennyWritesShit has to be one of the most twisted individuals these sites has ever seen. She allowed Flabby to dictate to her and ban her daughter from celebrating Christmas; she allowed him to terrify her daughter's dog into submission - and then eventually had it destroyed - on HIS orders. She ABANDONED her daughter (about 5-years-old?) to go and stay in Turkey for the summer, not even considering how scared and lonely her little girl would be. She called her father a Spaz - simply because he offered her advice. And we can't forget how she LAUGHED at the prospect that I may have suffered BRAIN DAMAGE in the plane crash.

I hope she gets everything she deserves - and more!

Oh, finally, it seems her cooking skills still stink. She actually made fruit cheesecake with GOATS cheese! But offered this wonderful tip on how to tone down the 'goaty' taste:

"I noticed that if it's a bit goaty, a dash of lemon juice and even some black pepper complement it nicely."

Sounds to me like she made a savoury goat's cheese flan/quiche and passed it off as a dessert!

Sounds like her tastebuds are damaged too.

Strawbs

ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Hi Strawbs

Your post is so eloquently expressed.

One other thing about JennyWritesShite is that she threatened to 'take Judith out in the street' if ever she saw her, and that was only about 12 months ago on the ever so supportive site called Turkish Love.

Of course one would expect the syrupy sweet manager named Sirin to ban JennyWrites, she did jack shit about the threat and eventually banned Judith.

Sirin loves train crashes. Evil or Very Mad Her and JennyWrites have similar marriages, only I dont think Mr Fatso illegal pizza delivery driver in the States wears frocks. Evil or Very Mad

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Hi Ruby,

Oh, Flabby wouldn't look good in a frock, anyway. Mind you, Sirin's 'cheeky-chappie-hubby' The Sultan, Oz - he doesn't wear frocks, either. Oh no. He fancies other MEN who wear frocks. He is what is known as a Tranny Chaser. They've actually got nightclubs that cater for Tranny Chasers and pre-op transsexuals. There was a very interesting programme on Channel4 recently (My Transsexual Summer) which was quite an eye-opener!

Some Trannies like to go the whole hog and have their tackle removed and turned ito a vagina, whilst others prefer to dress up as a woman, maybe have breast implants, but they keep their penis intact. The ones who keep their penis' intact are very appealing to men who harbour homosexual feelings but feel obliged to keep them hidden - even from themselves. So what they do is they go after a tranny with a penis, and kind of convince themselves that because the man looks like a woman (open to debate, of course! AHEM!!!) they're not indulging in proper gay sex - even though they play with each other's penis' and 'Tranny Chaser' performs anal sex on the Tranny.......

Talking about the pudding club - any pitter-patter of tiny feet in the Sirin household, yet? They're coming up for 6 years next summer! tongue

No? Aah, thought not!

Strawbs

Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:59 pm

JW makes my blood run cold pale Shes got something evil about her, cant put my finger on it but its evil. pale she never talks about her daughter ever and only talks about him Suspect shes a crawler and desperado and Im not sure shes pregnant,it might be a figment of her imagination Suspect poor kid if she is.
    it will be a visa kid. Sad

Maria
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:00 am

Admin wrote:Hi Ruby,

Oh, Flabby wouldn't look good in a frock, anyway. Mind you, Sirin's 'cheeky-chappie-hubby' The Sultan, Oz - he doesn't wear frocks, either. Oh no. He fancies other MEN who wear frocks. He is what is known as a Tranny Chaser. They've actually got nightclubs that cater for Tranny Chasers and pre-op transsexuals. There was a very interesting programme on Channel4 recently (My Transsexual Summer) which was quite an eye-opener!

Some Trannies like to go the whole hog and have their tackle removed and turned ito a vagina, whilst others prefer to dress up as a woman, maybe have breast implants, but they keep their penis intact. The ones who keep their penis' intact are very appealing to men who harbour homosexual feelings but feel obliged to keep them hidden - even from themselves. So what they do is they go after a tranny with a penis, and kind of convince themselves that because the man looks like a woman (open to debate, of course! AHEM!!!) they're not indulging in proper gay sex - even though they play with each other's penis' and 'Tranny Chaser' performs anal sex on the Tranny.......

Talking about the pudding club - any pitter-patter of tiny feet in the Sirin household, yet? They're coming up for 6 years next summer! tongue

No? Aah, thought not!

Strawbs

Old news really Strawbs, Oz was after a beard for a long time --- all the girls in egots chat worked that out before sirin took the bait and grew a beard, cat

Pol
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:15 am

Hmmmm whats really strange is that there is no real mention of it on the other site :/ just once something came up about names and one person asked is this what i think it is and there was no reply. sooooo dont know if thats true or not x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:59 am

Hi Hayley

I wouldnt worry about it, we all know how crazy JennyWrites is, and ultimately I dont care one way or another. The only thing I care about is if she is pregnant, I feel terribly sorry for her unborn baby. Just take a look at how she treats her daughter, she abandonded her all summer. Do you know her little girl cannot even celebrate Christmas, she is denied that right by the barking JW. Subliminally I mention the word 'barking' which brings me to the subject of the dog that did not fit into Mr Fatso's agenda and was promptly destroyed. That little girl must have been distraught.

You look at your little man enjoying the excitement of Christmas, the little man even hid in his baba's coat which means your husband would not deny the little one the magic of Christmas, same with my grandchildren Hayley, who in their right mind would possibly deny this, muslim or not? Especially when these half Turkish/British children live in the UK.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:06 pm

hayleyvemehmet wrote:Hmmmm whats really strange is that there is no real mention of it on the other site :/ just once something came up about names and one person asked is this what i think it is and there was no reply. sooooo dont know if thats true or not x

Oh, really, Hayley?

JW hasn't mentioned she's expecting on TL? How very strange! Going by her post on TC she already knew she was pregnant in early November! Maybe she doesn't want to upset Sirin and Sandie by telling them she's pregnant?

Something's very ODD about the whole situation.

Perhaps it's a phantom pregnancy?

It does seem very peculiar that she hasn't announced it on TL, but maybe she thinks she's Turkish royalty now, so won't announce it until she's gone past the 3 months mark!

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Cant think of anything worse than having JW for a mum.....makes me shiver.....my guess is shes making it up...shes a nut..
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:03 am

Hi Girls

I now know what a Tranny is! lol! I geuss every culture has it's own colloquialism's.... but I discovered the British have their own Dictionary of them (about 4 000)!!! I am learning them fast and furiously here study Anyway I was thinking of the local version and could only come up with '[i]Moffie' which is Afrikaans for 'castrated sheep'. It is also a derogatory (or affectionate) term for a homosexual/ cross dresser.

Nicks
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:45 am

I don't know why JW is bothering to pretend they're having some sort of ongoing discussion about baby names and will between them come to some sort of compromise. She knows fine well that her overbearing "hubby" and his family will choose the name, that she won't get a look in and it'll be an Islamic name - probaly named after father or mother as a lot of devout Kurds/Turks are big on doing that to show "respect".

Of course, when they present her with the name as a fait accompli naturally she'll say it's the most beautiful name she's ever heard in her life, she couldn't possibly have chosen a better one herself and she's so honoured to have them choose the name blah blah blah...

I wonder if she's ever seen "The Stepford Wives"? Laughing

hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:36 am

well girls seems me possibly posting what i did has earned me a ban from tl.its the only thing i can think of and although i cant see i was offensive in any way,im guessing thats why.i have asked why i was banned but as of yet have heard nothing.Ruby i dont worry about her as i really dont know her and have no desire either.there are just a few people i have an interest with so hopefully i'll hear from them.with regards to this topic the only pudding i will try to endure is the christmas one ( which i detest)but im sure it will be better with a baileys santa

Last edited by hayleyvemehmet on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:08 am

Don't worry about being banned from TL Hayley - look at it as a badge of honour lol!

Jan takes all that sort of thing terribly seriously so she'll no doubt draft one of her lofty PMs for you in due course with her headteacher's hat on, scolding you for your misdemeanour. It makes her feel so powerful and important and she gets a huge kick out of it. She really does take herself far too seriously. She's a woman in her 40s for FFS and she runs a piffling little internet club and seems to live her life through it. I bet if we were back in 1974 she'd have been the girl running the Donny Osmond fan club; coordinating all the applications from the teeny boppers and sending out the fan packs with the badges and stickers and information sheets saying what Donny's favourite food, colour, animal and month of the year was and taking it all soooo seriously.

As you probably know Jan banned me from TL last year too for no good reason other than she didn't want me on there any more. Of course she showed her complete lack of a spine (and any integrity) by trying to justify her actions by saying that totally innocuous comments I'd made elsewhere about the horror of mental illness could potentially have upset Soo Par (the TL member who has cancer). All very unsavoury and all utter nonsense of course but I suppose it helped her to achieve her aim. She doesn't want anyone with any intelligence or insight on the site. She wants to be the one on there with all the words of wisdom and all the insight.

I haven't been on the site since it went private a few months ago but I'm reliably informed that the content of the site is just as dire as it ever was, and Jan is just as insufferable as she ever was. So I'm sure you won't be missing much by not reading or contributing to it. You're in far better company here and in any case, I'm sure that with your own relationship you're way past the sort of innane drivel that gets routinely discussed on TL.

Don't give it another thought.
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:43 am

Hello Hayley

Just had to give a quick response and to say that Sirin is green with envy that you have a gorgeous little boy, also a family life, a normal supportive husband (unlike hers). She could be one of Hitler's henchmen as we are living in the UK and have freedom of speech, so why is she so obsessed with your membership on here?

You have never written anything derogatory about TL, the women is a CONTROL FREAK and totally jealous of your normal relationship with a normal man and a lovely little boy, something she will never have.

Just goes to show she reads the posts on here.

I also agree with everything Judith wrote in her post. This site is not sugar coated, and you have made some very interesting threads and posts, but never said a bad word about TL. Sirin is JEALOUS of you alien alien alien alien

You have a wonderful Christmas with your FAMILY, and dont give that idiot any head space, she simply is not worth it.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:55 am

Hi Hayley,

I've gone through your posts and haven't seen anything derogatory that you've writen on here - but then we aren't all wired-up in the same way that Sirin is. I'm guessing she banned you because you said JW hadn't mentioned being pregnant on TL? What's wrong in that?! Am I missing something?

One of the problems with Sirin is that she suffers from serious delusions of grandeur, and even though she's running just a piddly little Yuku group, she seems to believe that she's VERY important and all members must bow down to her suggested commands. She's a little Hitler really.

If you want to belong to another Turkish forum, or have views that don't fit with hers - she will ban you. That - to me - is not a forum. It's a dictatorship.

Sirin has shown spectacularly how superior she feels to her members. If they don't 'toe the line' and do do as she wants - she bans them. There's no scope for an opinion on TL. Of course, she'll use her saccharine-touch to dictate - and will do her level best to come across all sweet and friendly - but beneath that saccharine exterior lays a very warped, sour woman.

To ban you (and without telling you why) shows how spineless and cowardly she is - and two-faced, too. If she valued you as a member she would have at least PM'd you and explained to you why she was upset. But I suppose it's hard to do that when you can't be honest!

I dare say she's drafting a long droning PM to you that will go somethig like this:

"Hi Hayley,

Well where should I begin? Hmmm. I was saddened to hear that you have been posting on Chatters, and when word reached me that you had discussed JennyWrites pregnancy I felt obliged to step in. As you must know, the managers of Turkishlove.com have strict codes of conduct and if we discover one of our members has been posting on other Turkish forums (especially Chatters) we take a very dim view on it. The terms and conditions of our site do stipulate that any members caught posting elsewhere will be reprimanded severely - and in worst case scenario - banned.

We take this matter very seriously, and unfortunately in your case, it was decided after much discussion that we had no alternative but to ban you with immediate effect. Of course, I am saddened that we felt obliged to take such action, but after much consideration we had no choice.

So where do we go from here? Hmmm.

Well, as it appears you are a member of Chatters and contribute to their site I can't see any way back for you. Can you? Hmmm.

Jan"

Hayley, Sirin is not normal.

The very same happened to ElectraDiva (whose husband now has his ILR and they're all very happy - just thought I'd mention it) and Sirin THREATENED her with a banning (along with Linzee - who INTERROGATED her on Breeze! haha!) Sirin and Linzee are in cahoots and I think their days are numbered............. Wink

Forget that bunch of spineless nobodies - anything you want to say or discuss you can do on here - without fear of speaking your mind. And what's even better is - nearly all the members from TL read Chatters - even if they're not members or don't even post!!! Very Happy

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Hayley take it as a compliment.....Sirin only bans the intelligent members Wink ......the sites shite anyway....full of the same old stories about stoooopid askims....its a joke.....Sirins doesnt want her bubble bursting in front of the dopey members as well so any hint she might be exposed for what she is she gets rid of them...shes nuts....
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:20 pm

hayleyvemehmet wrote:well girls seems me possibly posting what i did has earned me a ban from tl.its the only thing i can think of and although i cant see i was offensive in any way,im guessing thats why.i have asked why i was banned but as of yet have heard nothing.Ruby i dont worry about her as i really dont know her and have no desire either.there are just a few people i have an interest with so hopefully i'll hear from them.with regards to this topic the only pudding i will try to endure is the christmas one ( which i detest)but im sure it will be better with a baileys santa

Im not surprised Hayley Mad she loves the power of banning people coz in real life shes nothing but on the silly site she can play at being in charge. She cant do it in real life, shes a scaredy cat, too scared to question Oz about anything so she takes her frustration out on the site and lives her little fantasy on there. Rolling Eyes

Its well wrong her banning you for nothing but it shows how scared she is that she doesnt want the members to know the truth about what she really is like in real life. Your a nice person you never make any trouble so Sirin should be well ashamed of what shes done, bet she isnt tho! Neutral

Shes a very unhappy woman and is taking her pain out on people like you Crying or Very sad

Is it true that JW is going to be a mod on there? I was told she posts on there every minute shes got. So much for her honeymoon lol!

Forget that lot Hayley, your welcome to say anything you want on here Im sure of that Very Happy
    Maria x
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:49 am

If she contacts you Hayley tell her to get stuffed! Shes not worth thinking about,her and her barking mad yukeyuku site! cyclops

Love your little fella btw he is gorgous!

Sal x
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:23 am

Thanks for all your comments girls, and about my little man Smile as of yet i still havent had a reply and to be honest it doesnt matter.All i want is to enjoy christmas with the family and thats my main thing im concentrating on.Have got to say its like blackpool illuminations round my way Smile and further up the main road we have a house that has converted its garage into a stable with a mary.joseph and baby jesus ( quite big models ) and moving reindeer the lot Smile must say it made hubby roll up and made us go light searching for half an hour.And of course the evening was rounded off with a little tipple of baileys xx
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Hi Hayley,

In all honesty I don't think there was much on TL that was of any use to you. You've gone past past the girlfriend/boyfriend stage - you're happily married and you and your husband are the proud parents of a gorgeous little boy. You're a proper family. Turkish Love is like a little comic for teenyboppers, numpties and the deluded who walk around in a dreamworld - and who have a strange fascination with anything Turkish. And Sirin still seems to be stuck in the "I've just met a Turk and want to learn everything about Turkey" days - very odd, indeed!

Anyway, forget that now.

It sounds fabulous round your way with all the lights and illuminations - I love all that at Christmas! We've got some outdoor lights and they do look very pretty, but my neighbour across the road makes ours look very boring. They've done them all one colour and they just look sooooo pretty! I must take a picture and post it up.

We haven't got a stable going on, though - I'd love to see that. I'm a real sucker for twinkly lights!

Strawbs
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:57 pm

America is the place for lights on the outside of houses. They go in for it in a really big way over there and what they do makes what we do here look like a really pathetic attempt!

I think it can look nice if tastefully done with strategically placed lights of one colour (but never blue or purple - blue and purple are just not Christmas colours as far as I'm concerned!!) but sadly most of the time it just looks so tacky. I think it's nice that some people decorate the outsides of their houses and invite contributions from people who come to look at them which they donate to charity - I've seen that on the local news.

We're off to London for a couple of days later this week with our son and my sister and my neice and nephew to see the Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, the lights in Oxford Street and to just take in the Christmassy atmosphere - we're all really looking forward to it. I think it will put us in the mood nicely!

And Hayley, you have a lovely Christmas with your family too. Don't give Jan or TL another thought. Stay here instead in adult company!!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Guveclover wrote:America is the place for lights on the outside of houses. They go in for it in a really big way over there and what they do makes what we do here look like a really pathetic attempt!

I think it can look nice if tastefully done with strategically placed lights of one colour (but never blue or purple - blue and purple are just not Christmas colours as far as I'm concerned!!) but sadly most of the time it just looks so tacky. I think it's nice that some people decorate the outsides of their houses and invite contributions from people who come to look at them which they donate to charity - I've seen that on the local news.

We're off to London for a couple of days later this week with our son and my sister and my neice and nephew to see the Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, the lights in Oxford Street and to just take in the Christmassy atmosphere - we're all really looking forward to it. I think it will put us in the mood nicely!

And Hayley, you have a lovely Christmas with your family too. Don't give Jan or TL another thought. Stay here instead in adult company!!

Hi Judith,

Oh yes - Americans really go to town at Christmas! I remember visiting a friend of mine who was married to a Canadian, and she REALLY went to town on her Christmas Tree - she used to buy all her decorations in Canada and bring them over to England - eventually you couldn't see her tree for all the decorations! Some of them were fantastic - little ornaments that actually turned on the tree - it was amazing.

I'm with you on the tacky decorations - I don't like all those flashing Santas' on the roof, reindeers etc - all in gaudy colours. It is nice for children though santa I like plain colours - soft white with a golden hue. That's like the ones my neighbour has. We've got all one colour too, but I've also got some blue ones (duck! Embarassed ) which only turn blue when you switch them on! Suspect I kind of like them - and I don't - if that makes sense. I agree, one plain colour is much more effective and pretty.

Although I have got some red berry lights which I've put on top of the fireplace - and they do look cosy! I've also added some plain lights too. I've got a fake green garland, and they run through that, but this year Ertie only brought down some of the boxes from the loft (and I can't get up there - you have to be a man - lol) anyway, I couldn't find the garland so I just cut loads of holly and ivy from the garden (killed two birds with one stone! tongue ) and even though I say it myself - it does look really spectacular. Did you hear my trumpet blowing, then?

I've also got a fake Christmas Tree this year (which Ertie thought resembled a twig when he first saw it) and I've actually added some glass baubles and silver lamenta stuff (which I found buried deep in one of the boxes - must be donkey's years old - don't think they sell it anymore - dead tacky) but I came over in a 'designer retro mood' and the tree now looks a bit like a chandelier! I'll post a photo up tomorrow! It was a bargain, too. I ordered it from John Lewis (it was £85) and because the delivery man was a few hours late I had a moan on the phone - and they apologised profusely - and reimbursed me £50 as a goodwill gesture! Result!

So what a moan that was! tongue

Oooh, you'll have a lovely time in London, Judith! Oxford Street looks really pretty, but don't forget to go down Regent Street, too - I think that looks even nicer. The Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park is lovely - and this year I think it's got even bigger. I haven't been this year, but my daughter has and she said it was bigger than last year.

If you've got time nip on a bus and go to the Strand (won't take long from Hyde Park Corner or Oxford Circus/Piccadilly Circus ) and go into Somerset House. You probably won't be able to skate (they're all pre-booked) unless you're lucky and there's a cancellation - but it's just nice to spectate and take in the atmosphere - I love it there - it feels sooo old-fashioned - and they do the usual mulled wine or hot chocolate - and it's free to spectate too - so it's well worth the short trip there - and you can also walk round onto Waterloo Bridge and take in the view from there (it really is a must in my opinion) Covent Garden is just across the road, too - and that's lovely there. Mind you, there is an ice rink in Hyde Park - but I'd still try to get to Somerset House and Waterloo Bridge - time permitting.

I must admit, London is such a beatiful city - especially at Christmas.

The only thing I'm surprised about, Judith, is that you haven't asked for any good kebab shop recommendations in Central London! Shocked

Have a great time - I know you will!

Strawbs
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:55 am

I had to laugh when I read this post from no other than a member named Ladybird (not sure if she is the one banned on here) but JW's harping on about baby names brought about this post from Ladybird

'Mutlukadin, is this not your child too? You should have equal choice in naming the child and not bow down to your husbands demands. His remark.... it will be american enough, as you must live in the U.S.A , comes across as he resents that fact. If he does not want his child to be american, he shouldn't live in america!'

I agree entirely, should this not be a joint decision between a couple who have conceived a child together? Everything always revolves around what HE wants, JW is so subservient that even members on the friendliest site on the web are taking note. Evil or Very Mad

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:25 am

Good obs....tho Id ask her why pizzaman shagged up with a yank in the first place more like!.....cough cough....viza viza....woof woof too....good job some of them other puds arent in the p club.....they be outdoing themselfs on mussy names LOL....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:18 am