Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+11
Faizahamed
Sleepy
sandra
askim
Maria
Guveclover
ruby
Teenz
hyatum
Turkishheartdrop
Admin
15 posters

Delusions of ATMA (formerly known as MISTRAL)

Admin
    Admin

Delusions of ATMA (formerly known as MISTRAL) Empty Delusions of ATMA (formerly known as MISTRAL)

Post  Admin Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Isn't it AMAZING how every single woman who finds a Turkish man always maintains he's different to the rest! tongue

This here from Mistral on the Kusadasi Fans forum is a typical example:

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:05 AM

Hmmm what's the big secret ! i thought we were naming lol still you entitled to your secrets...

Were those the one who are the naughties? cos I know Kyle makes no secret of being a bit naughty... he is funny with it, but I'd never want to be a girlfriend of his (he is more like alittle brother to me anyway, though if he was I'd smack him... hehe.. for the way he breaks hearts), she's gone 5 mins and he's with another girl saying he's lonely and not to tell. haha funny as long as you just watching and not involved. But seriously you got to wonder if the girls think they the only one, but I can see how they do. I am engaged to someone who worked one season on bar street and was pretty horrified by some of the stuff the men get up and actually what the customers (woman ) do too and tells me some of the goss.

I guess I ended up being one of the lucky one's.

She then goes on to say:

Exaxtly Crouchy, they never gave me any hassle either... they know who they can get and who they can't. Many men asked me if I'd be there girlfiend but i said no... Young Charlie took my heart from the word go and to be fair he was always respectful and still is.

I must say some of those guys are a funny bunch and they won't change til the love bug bites

It's amazing to think that this woman is in her early 40's! Shocked She's got the emotional maturity of a 13-year-old. Fancy saying she wouldn't like to be 'the girlfriend' of one of these little baby runts! HE'S YOUNG ENOUGH TO BE YOUR SON, MISTRAL!! HELLOOOOOO!!! silent

And, ho ho ho, isn't it amazing that all the runts in Bar Street are naughty boys - except for her weeedy little excuse for a fiance! She certainly counts her chickens before they're hatched tongue but there's a tad of truth in what she writes here:

"I guess I ended up being one of the lucky one's."

I think she is one of the lucky one's - because her weedy little fiance does NOT want to marry her!

But back to her lack of maturity : how can a 40-something-year-old woman actually take it seriously when a young little runt says "would you be my girlfriend?" lol!

Is this the first time this woman's ever dated or been chatted up? Normally, you get wise to those remarks when you first have boys getting crushes on you at about 13-years of age!

But she has a high opinion of herself tongue cyclops when she says:

"they never gave me any hassle either... they know who they can get and who they can't...."

Yeah, well, when you look like Cindy Crawford and ooze sex appeal, experience and wit - I suppose the runts just know they don't stand a chance. And Mistral's even better than Cindy! lol!

Strawbs

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Delusions of ATMA (formerly known as MISTRAL) Empty Re: Delusions of ATMA (formerly known as MISTRAL)

Post  Turkishheartdrop Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:48 pm

Mistral why do you call yourself Missssy on here......your on all the sites...seen all your pics...we all know it you......I dont agree with Strawbs about Cindy tho........your wasteing your time with the turk darlin....
    hyatum
    hyatum

Delusions of ATMA (formerly known as MISTRAL) Empty Re: Delusions of ATMA (formerly known as MISTRAL)

Post  hyatum Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Puleeeeez don't remind me of her country of origin, affraid I beg of you? Could I swop her for the Geordie or the Hobbit? Both of whom seem to be good at sleight-of-hand. study

The Honourable Nicks
    (Kingdom of the Black-eyed Peas)
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:47 pm

I find it very strange when you hear of women saying some Turk working in the same bar as your boyfriend is like a little brother? Jesus how the hell can you link some little toerag that is out to decieve as many women as possible to a family member!!! Stupid woman

Normally any sane woman would think "URGH what a scumbag! he needs a good kick in his goolies" instead of acting pathetic and crawl around befriending such men. Bet her guy is just the same as his mates.
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:23 am

Ladies and Gents

This thread is a real howler if you have a bit of time to read it, I think Mistral believes she works on SoBo Miami, I mean excuse me please if the 'boss' has interrupted you? Laughing

http://kusadasifans.com/forums/topic/6582-moan-thread/page__pid__160953#entry160953

Also, Mad Turkey Disease is very evident in the above link, makes my example in another thread look pathetic Shocked

Ruby
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:53 am

I always put Mistral in the same bracket as Reyhan - both come across as totally needy and totally gullible.

It makes me absolutely cringe to hear Mistral saying stuff like that. A few years from now no doubt it'll make her cringe too, when the penny finally drops and she realises she's been made a complete monkey of. For now, she really does seem to be in blissful ignorance doesn't she?

I wonder if her "fiance" has managed to get an address for his marriage papers yet?

She seriously needs a reality check or at the very least to locate someone on these sites to give her a bit of honest advice without worrying that they'll shatter her dreams or appear unsupportive.

ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:28 am

Guveclover wrote:I always put Mistral in the same bracket as Reyhan - both come across as totally needy and totally gullible.

It makes me absolutely cringe to hear Mistral saying stuff like that. A few years from now no doubt it'll make her cringe too, when the penny finally drops and she realises she's been made a complete monkey of. For now, she really does seem to be in blissful ignorance doesn't she?

I wonder if her "fiance" has managed to get an address for his marriage papers yet?

She seriously needs a reality check or at the very least to locate someone on these sites to give her a bit of honest advice without worrying that they'll shatter her dreams or appear unsupportive.

Judith, With regards to your last paragraph, I absolutely agree with you, this woman is in cuckoo land along with a number of other vulnerable women who are simply being denied good honest advice and support.

I have always found you to be very diplomatic and honest with your advice, and after all, you are probably one of the longest members still around these sites (no offence) with a successful Anglo/Turkish long term marriage and a child whom you both obviously adore.

I believe these women would benefit from the advice you could offer them, you tell it like it is but in a very subtle and gentle way, unlike Strawbs or myself who have the diplomacy of a sledgehammer.

I hope you can post a thread which would benefit these women and offer them the advice from an experienced member with knowledge that is second to none. Sirin lost out when she banned you as a member, but then her loss is Chatters gain. Actually, come to think about it, she should be the first to be offered advice by you Very Happy

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Hi Ruby,

I took a look at that Moan thread (skimmed throught it as quickly a possible to be honest) and what struck me is how depressed Mistral is. I actually think she's clinically depressed. Look at some of the things she's said:

" am tired of struggling and watching my youth go with all the things I couldn't afford to do or join in....

Relationships.... at some point they stop calling and you're alone... again.... "

I don't know what age Mistral defines 'youth' as, but she's in her early 40's - middleaged - and hasn't been a youth for decades! She's old enough to be a grandmother. Yet she's obviously aware that she's missed out on living, so that begs the question : why is she throwing even more years away on this stupid twat of a Turk? She complains about ending up alone - but she's alone NOW! All she's got is some grubby little Turd who she can ill afford to visit for just a few times a year. That's not a relationship - that's a pathetic, unsatisfying extended holiday fling.

She goes on:

"I know that feeling.... not that things are fine.. but I been thinking of an ex lately and went as far as to e mail him

stupid stupid stupid.. I need my head slapped for such a stupid thing!! I blame it on stupid winter, stupid emo pms and stupid stupid boys!!! it is all their fault!

And I have the weekend off... and no plans... so likely spend it all alone... grrr

Oh and every thing hurts and I keep crying!

Did I mention what an idiot I am for contacting that ex?"

When you start contacting exes - when you're supposedly besotted with your 'fiance' - something is lacking somewhere. Why on earth can't she see that?

Then in answer to another woman who moaned about people's thoughts on these 'romances' she replied:

"They just jealous dreamygirl!"

Haha! Yep, everyone is really, really jealous of thse wonderful relationships with these wonderful men!!

Jealous of having a man you're too scared to even call up on the phone:

"I am feeling sorry for my self and quite fancy a certain someone to be here for a cuddle.. but they not... i am too shy to call them and don't want to bug them with my issues"

Too shy to call your FIANCE for some support? How sad is that??!

Now she's got a lightbulb moment, but still it isn't sinking in:

"Am suddenly sooo not in the mood for being indoors at home alone....

I need a life"

Well, all the while she sits there deluding herself, while living in a dreamworld, she's not going to have a life is she?!

"I feel rubbish today.. everything hurts and I feel unsettled and distressed and I just want to hide away...

I am begining to panic about how much stuff i have to pack in so little time,...arrghh

sick of living in a mess too..."

She feels like rubbish every day going by her constant whining - and people who are happily in love never feel miserable. Ever. Certainly not in the pre-wedding period or honeymoon period. You can feel worried and concerned about something, but when you're in love you're always on a high, and you never feel miserable.

Mistral is not in love with this man (she hardly even knows him, really - not really) And he certainly doesn't make her feel happy does he? I'd say she's deeply depressed - and when you live in a mess (like she does) that's a sure sign of depression.

She's even got sleep disturbances:

"I can't seem to sleep.... and am soo tired. I keep waking up early in panic.. and don't even know why. Tonight I better sleep.

Awake far tooo ealry.. feel like I never slept.. head is buzzing and stressed. All things beyond my control... but am stil thinking I can try control them s... surely I have to try... otherwise I have just spend a lot of time and effort saving up... just to sit in alone again."

All the signs of clinical depression.

Then, what sympathy you started to have for her is negated by this:

"Were those the one who are the naughties? cos I know Kyle makes no secret of being a bit naughty... he is funny with it, but I'd never want to be a girlfriend of his (he is more like alittle brother to me anyway, though if he was I'd smack him... hehe.. for the way he breaks hearts), she's gone 5 mins and he's with another girl saying he's lonely and not to tell. haha funny as long as you just watching and not involved. But seriously you got to wonder if the girls think they the only one, but I can see how they do. I am engaged to someone who worked one season on bar street and was pretty horrified by some of the stuff the men get up and actually what the customers (woman ) do too and tells me some of the goss.

I guess I ended up being one of the lucky one's."

I'm staggered she counts herself as one of the lucky ones! What must the UNlucky ones be going through, then?!

She really needs a reality check. She must be incredibly stupid if she thinks that her 'fiance' feigning horror at what his colleagues got up to in Bar Street is proof that he's not like that himself - she's wrong. Very wrong. He is using psychological tactics on her, and she's too daft to see it. I guarantee he's doing exactly to her what those other men are doing to other women. So when she says:

"she's gone 5 mins and he's with another girl saying he's lonely and not to tell. haha funny as long as you just watching and not involved."

she'll find she won't be laughing when she discovers it's happening to her too!

Up until I read that part I was kind of feeling sorry for Mistral - but that nasty little comment about finding it funny to see other women being used makes me wonder if she doesn't deserve the crappy life she's got.

Strawbs

hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:22 am

I find it so distressing when women put themselves through so much angst (for lack of a better word) for trashy men! It is so sad that so many of us humans define our happiness by... our need(iness) for a partner. Yet there are millions of people in the world who lead immensely successful, happy , fulfilled lives without being with a 'someone'. You can be 'alone' and have the most awesome life......But you first have to love the person you are, 'warts' (Rubes you will love that one pig ) and all,...... and not define who you are through your pseudo-relationships with other people. I think everyone who has contributed to this thread has hi-lighted the fact that NEEDY, insecure women are undesirable to most normall men! However they might be very desirable to a manipulative schemer who will yank her emotional chain when he wants to, bleed her economically dry, access a visa and then toss her off with a load of B/S exit excuses! BUT whilst these women might be the most vulnerable amongst us, the flaws in the men in our respective societies apply to men universally and....... and throw in the religious, cultural, and educational (lack of) bias..... and it can become an explosive bom mix! I just hope that some of the women experiencing these very destructive relationships will take cognizance of these posts and reflect on their own words..... as Strawbs, Rubes, Judith, Maria, Teenz..... and all the others have pointed out. I don't think that any one of us are trying to say 'hey we are bullet proof' ......what we are trying to say is 'hey, collectively women here have experience and wisdom and that comes at some cost, and ......with that comes an honest (if sometimes brutal) desire to provide an honest, informed opinion to protect other women in relationships with Turkish men from all forms of abuse and possibly even death. As the proverb goes 'Better a thousand times careful than once dead'. study I salute all of you for your honesty. If people want approval they should go pat their dogs..... lol!

Naughty Nicks
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:06 pm

Shes got issues and wants a man however much she chases him. Evil or Very Mad Strange shes a member on all the sites but on here chooses another name? Suspect she must be one of them who cant bear to miss a titbit about turkey, silly silly woman.

Such a sad life shes got and at her age too Evil or Very Mad

Maria
    askim
    askim

Post  askim Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:17 pm

has anybody seen or know the guy?is he a rat?she does sound a bit crazy
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:00 pm

askim wrote:has anybody seen or know the guy?is he a rat?she does sound a bit crazy

Hi Askim,

Firstly, welcome to the site.

Secondly, could you please introduce yourself on the members board?

Strawberry

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:19 pm

hyatum wrote:I find it so distressing when women put themselves through so much angst (for lack of a better word) for trashy men! It is so sad that so many of us humans define our happiness by... our need(iness) for a partner. Yet there are millions of people in the world who lead immensely successful, happy , fulfilled lives without being with a 'someone'. You can be 'alone' and have the most awesome life......But you first have to love the person you are, 'warts' (Rubes you will love that one pig ) and all,...... and not define who you are through your pseudo-relationships with other people. I think everyone who has contributed to this thread has hi-lighted the fact that NEEDY, insecure women are undesirable to most normall men! However they might be very desirable to a manipulative schemer who will yank her emotional chain when he wants to, bleed her economically dry, access a visa and then toss her off with a load of B/S exit excuses! BUT whilst these women might be the most vulnerable amongst us, the flaws in the men in our respective societies apply to men universally and....... and throw in the religious, cultural, and educational (lack of) bias..... and it can become an explosive bom mix! I just hope that some of the women experiencing these very destructive relationships will take cognizance of these posts and reflect on their own words..... as Strawbs, Rubes, Judith, Maria, Teenz..... and all the others have pointed out. I don't think that any one of us are trying to say 'hey we are bullet proof' ......what we are trying to say is 'hey, collectively women here have experience and wisdom and that comes at some cost, and ......with that comes an honest (if sometimes brutal) desire to provide an honest, informed opinion to protect other women in relationships with Turkish men from all forms of abuse and possibly even death. As the proverb goes 'Better a thousand times careful than once dead'. study I salute all of you for your honesty. If people want approval they should go pat their dogs..... lol!

Naughty Nicks

Hi Nicks,

I totally agree with every single thing you've said in your post.

Of course, these women in denial will swear blind we must all be deeply jealous of them for some reason, and bitter and twisted about their weedy little runts! silent

It's true that you don't need a partner to be happy, but these women are needy for various reasons, and so think they have to find one to prove to themselves that they're desirable and loveable. But anyone can find a dreg to tell you you're beautiful and wonderful - it means nothing. These Turkish love rats say the same old crap to all the women, and they know full well that the needy women will fall for it - because they WANT to fall for it.

I think it's all very sad.

In Mistral's case it's clear from her posts that she's terribly lonely, unhappy, discontent and sad. She's also at an age where she can see that life is fast passing her by, and the fact she's still unmarried without a family of her own must make her feel even worse. But she can't see that she's actually wasting the few years she has left of motherhood by hanging around for this awful Turdweed - who is refusing to marry her - even for a visa!

I can't see what the attraction is, to be honest. He's skinny, weedy and slimey-looking, and according to him - is penniless and of no fixed abode! What a catch! He's latched onto Mistral because he knows she's terribly needy, but he's not so desperate as to marry her. He's hoping he can catch something that has better prospects for him - albeit in the short term.

Mistral should dump him. Fast. But she won't do that...ever.

She'll bitterly regret it one day.

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Your just twisted and bitter Strawbs LOL.....
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:25 am

Why dont one of you Kusudasi gang have the balls to tell this middle aged women how it really it?

Stop living in cloud cuckoo land and start living in the real world. You are not doing this woman any favours by humouring her. Its pathetic and could well end in disaster.

Ruby
    sandra
    sandra

Post  sandra Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:17 pm

I wish they would warn my daughter.
    These carebear types are scared to speak up thats their trouble.
    They don't want to muck it up for their man too, they know he will have a go at them for dissing on his workmate

Sandra
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:05 pm

ruby wrote:Why dont one of you Kusudasi gang have the balls to tell this middle aged women how it really it?

Stop living in cloud cuckoo land and start living in the real world. You are not doing this woman any favours by humouring her. Its pathetic and could well end in disaster.

Ruby

COULD end in disaster?......will you mean....
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:07 pm

sandra wrote:I wish they would warn my daughter.
    These carebear types are scared to speak up thats their trouble.
    They don't want to muck it up for their man too, they know he will have a go at them for dissing on his workmate

Sandra

True Sandra.....numpties wont diss on the rats coz they are mates with their askims...who are also rats but they dont know it....tragic isnt it.....
    Sleepy
    Sleepy

Post  Sleepy Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:37 am

askim wrote:has anybody seen or know the guy?is he a rat?she does sound a bit crazy

I've known him for years. He goes by the name of "Charlie Brown" in Kusadasi and contrary to what Mistral thinks he has worked a lot more than 1 season on Barstreet as my friend had a fling with him a couple of yrs ago while he was working there. He is a skinny little weed and must be at least 16 years Mistrals junior.
    Also she met him on her very 1st holiday to Kusadasi so obviously still had her rose-tinted glasses on as to how these guys operate. I mean how can u fall in love on a weeks holiday as I believe that was the duration of her 1st holiday, and when she goes in the winter I quote " we'll probably just stay in as my fiance sleeps a lot when not working" perhaps he just doesn't want to be seen out with you in case he gets spotted by 1 of his ther girls and why would you spend all that money on a flight to stay in when you can do that in the comfort of your own home?
    I also find it a bit strange that last yr she was buying her wedding dress for her september wedding and yet they're still not married!!! Perhaps he is already married to some other sucker or still sowing his oats.
    Faizahamed
    Faizahamed

Post  Faizahamed Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:50 am

I totally agree With you!!!!
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:01 am

Sleepy wrote:

I've known him for years. He goes by the name of "Charlie Brown" in Kusadasi and contrary to what Mistral thinks he has worked a lot more than 1 season on Barstreet as my friend had a fling with him a couple of yrs ago while he was working there. He is a skinny little weed and must be at least 16 years Mistrals junior.
    Also she met him on her very 1st holiday to Kusadasi so obviously still had her rose-tinted glasses on as to how these guys operate. I mean how can u fall in love on a weeks holiday as I believe that was the duration of her 1st holiday, and when she goes in the winter I quote " we'll probably just stay in as my fiance sleeps a lot when not working" perhaps he just doesn't want to be seen out with you in case he gets spotted by 1 of his ther girls and why would you spend all that money on a flight to stay in when you can do that in the comfort of your own home?
    I also find it a bit strange that last yr she was buying her wedding dress for her september wedding and yet they're still not married!!! Perhaps he is already married to some other sucker or still sowing his oats.

Hi Sleepy and welcome to Chatters, you too Faizahamed.

I have read the above response with regards to Mistral's partner. Out of curiosity, and I dont want to appear rude, but are you absolutely sure this is the same man she is involved with?. As you maybe already aware, Mistral was extremely unhappy just prior to Christmas with some of the posts on this site which prompted a couple of the members of the Kusudasi site to post on this thread and they are more than welcome to continue to do so should they feel the need.

Some of the posts about Mistral may have at first sight appeared to be as though we were having a 'dig' at her, this is not the case. The majority of members on this site have a vast knowledge of Turkey and its culture, including the loverats. It was, and still is our belief that this lady is being used, she has been alerted of our concerns, but ultimately as a grown woman it is her choice what she chooses to do with this advice. Some people just dont 'want' to believe or hear the truth and bury their heads in the sand, others like one of our regular members named Curlyboop was extremely grateful for all the support, help and advice we gave her when she was being taken for a ride by a Turk.

I really dont want Mistral to be dragged through anymore distress if what you are saying cannot be verified, and please dont think that I disbelieve you for one second.

However, if you do you have any evidence to back up your claim, please produce it, if it is of a sensitive nature which no one else would know about, maybe you would like to send a pm to Strawbs who is the Manager of this site in order that Mistral does not endure any further distress.

I look forward to reading more of your posts. BTW, I love your Avatar Sleepy lol!

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Sleepy wrote:

Hi Sleepy,

Welcome to the site.

Firstly, I can tell by what you've written that you're telling the truth, and I dare say Mistral herself knows that this weed has the nickname 'CharlieBrown'. Eeeew - Charlie Brown - it conjures up very unpleasant images! AHEM! I wonder what made him choose THAT name? Perhaps he's daft enough to think it sounds 'cool' in English! Stupid little runt!

Do you have any idea why Mistral isn't taking heed of people's advice? Or is it that it's only recently people have tried to warn her? I know when we first raised the topic here we got accused of all sorts of things - jealousy, bitterness... cyclops Yep! Soooo jealous! haha Of course, Mistral never got any warnings about her "fiance's" behaviour on Turkish Love (surprise surprise!) but then none of them are fit enough to advise about anything, anyway. But you'd think the older ones who'd been around the block more than once would have a bit of insight by now! Seems not!

Poor Mistral is what - early 40s? No children, never been married - and is desperate to find a partner. What a shame she's already wasted two years of her life on this skinny little weed, who no more wants to marry her than he does stick needles in his eyes. He obviously isn't prepared to marry her for a visa, which leads me to suspect he's either already married to another poor, gullible fool (with bad eyesight) or he's keeping Mistral on the back boiler hoping someone more appealing to him will come along.

I suppose Mistral is sending him little gifts to keep him sweet, and it's that what's keeping his interest in her. Think about it - how difficult is it to zleeeeeep nearly all day long in a paid-for rented apartment - and awake to a doormat whose bought you food in, drinks, fags perhaps, including some nice little goodies to unwrap from England (trainers, mobile phone, laptop, football shirt etc etc etc) and all he has to do is muster up the enthusiasm to think about something sexeeee...........

Has no-one told her face to face?

Oh, folowing on from Ruby's post - does this weed have any distinguishing feature (or some other detail) that you coud tell us about to prove to Mistral you do indeed know the little runt? You know how blinkered these women are - they will convince themselves you're making it all up because she got to him before you did! Laughing

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Sleepy wrote:

Thats not good if he sleeps a lot when shes over visiting him Evil or Very Mad a man inlove wont miss a second when his love is with him so if his sleeping as much as he can he is escaping her pale he shud be all happy and exciting shes there with him,not all bored and tired Sleep must hark be boring for mistral sitting about watching boring turkish tv while he sleeps in bed, what sort of holiday is that! Mad

Maria
    Sleepy
    Sleepy

Post  Sleepy Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:22 am

Totally agree with you Maria.
    Why would anyone in their right mind want to spend all that money to sit in and watch turkish tv. Surely out of season when "askim" is not working would be the ideal time for him to show off a bit of his country and culture and not just the inside of a hotel room or rental apartment!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Sleepy wrote:Totally agree with you Maria.
    Why would anyone in their right mind want to spend all that money to sit in and watch turkish tv. Surely out of season when "askim" is not working would be the ideal time for him to show off a bit of his country and culture and not just the inside of a hotel room or rental apartment!

Hi Sleepy,

Is Mistral in Turkey at the moment? What does she do with herself why he sleeps as much as he can? I would go witless with boredom!

As Maria rightly says, when a person is in love and they have time off work they want to enjoy every second of that time shared together. And why isn't he taking her out sightseeing during the day, or to restaurants in the evening? Surely she must feel insulted by him trying not to be seen with her?! Or surely she would suspect old Charlie Brown is trying to keep her hidden for some other reason?

Of course, Mistral has already wasted a good couple of years of her life on this revolting, little, penniless weed - and the stout wet one (that's the midget with all those mad delusions of grandeur - the one who lies through her yellow stubby teeth) SHE sure encouraged Mistral to fkuc her life up too!

It's a disgrace quite frankly!

Strawbs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:49 pm