Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

Wow I'm in!

prettyinpink
    prettyinpink

Wow I'm in! Empty Wow I'm in!

Post  prettyinpink Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Hi, I'm in at last! Took forever before I was instated Arrow Looking forward to being part of the group. flower
    prettyinpink
    prettyinpink

Wow I'm in! Empty My guy's jealous cos I masterbate

Post  prettyinpink Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Let me introduce myself. My name is (xxxxx) I've been a Turk goer for 2 years, rather not say the resort if you don't mind, you will guess why. This is a deadly serious question--I'm no mad troll and this an adult question so please - no funny responses from childish fools with nothing better to do.

I live in England and get to see my Turkish guy 4 times a year -this year may be 5 times depending. We are close as close can be with him in Turkey and me here and we make up for it when we're together. I've got no complaints with him - just one - and I want to know if this is a common Turkish tendency.

My guy got jealous when I told him I masturbate when I'm in England.

I mean really jealous. He blew a gasket and said I'm never to do it again as it's disrespectful. I can't understand why he's jealous about it and I want to know if this is a Turkish problem? I tried to tell him I have to masterbate as I get very heated and need relief. I've masturbated all my life (even when I was living with my ex) I enjoy it and now I'm in an exclusive relationship I have to masterbate, if I don't I get migraines so it's even medically necessary as far as I'm concerned.

I shouldn't be justifying this to myself or anyone else and the problem I have got is that I can't lie, it's just not in me. Now every time I talk to my guy (every day without fail) he asks me if I've masterbated and when I tell him I have he sulks and says I'm being disloyal. I think it's stupid to get jealous over this and it's building tension up in our relationship. If he was happy about this he would be perfect but he sulks and gets all moody about it. My question to you is this, is this normal Turkish behaviour? If it is , why?

x
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Wow I'm in! Empty Re: Wow I'm in!

Post  Pollypecker Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:44 pm

Welcome to the site prettyinpink Shocked

Pol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:38 am

prettyinpink wrote:Hi, I'm in at last! Took forever before I was instated Arrow Looking forward to being part of the group. flower

Hi PrettyinPink,

Welcome to the site.

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:24 pm

welcome pp..............
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Welcome from me as well Smile how did you find us here?

Pipxoxo

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:07 pm