Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+3
Pollypecker
SozzledSally
Edna
7 posters

Advise Pls

Edna
    Edna

Advise Pls Empty Advise Pls

Post  Edna Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:14 am

Frist of all thank you to the moderators for allowing me to join. Ive a bit of a dilema and need sum honest advise before i get to deeply involved with my Turk. I admit i am a member of another site but sum1 told me to join hear as u will be able too tell me what i shud do. Ive read this site for awhile now and dont mind the fun and banter and can take it on the chin. In May this year i went to Kos and has ive never bin to Turkey be4 i decided to go on a day trip to Bodrum as id heard i could pick up sum realy cheap desiner bags. Anyway i stopped of for sumthing to eat and was instantly atracted to this gorgus Turk who was Mr Charm himself and so handsum i could not beleive my luck that he was interested in me. We gave each other our mobile numbers and when i got back home he text me and give me a missed call. To cut a long story short i booked a 2 week hol in July and we spent to hole time together cept when he was workin and then i sat in the bar as he said he did not want me to go of on my own. Hes asked me to go back this winter and stay with him and his family and they live in Deerbaker. I am not to sure what to do as ive never heard of this place and i think its a long way from Bodrum. If any1 else has been pls tell me what to ecspect and how far is this place from Bodrum. thanks
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Advise Pls Empty Re: Advise Pls

Post  SozzledSally Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 am

Welcome Edna! Very Happy

How fate is that to meet on holiday from Kos! Very Happy I know Deerbaker, my mates been there twice and said it and the resorts are chalk and cheese so it wont be nothing like Bodrum. Sorry. I will try and find out more for you about the palce. When are you going there?

Sal x
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:29 am

Welcome to the site Edna Smile

Pol
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:46 am

Nice your on here Edna.....hope to hear more of your story and you dont vanish...... Wink .....
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:05 am

Greetings Edna Smile Its going to be very different to Bodrum! What a Face is it your first time in Turkey? You need to keep an eye out for some of the men and the lines they feed you Wink just warning you now to let you know, we see too many womens heartbreaks.

Can you tell us more about him, you your ages and all that?

Pipxoxo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Hi Edna,

Welcome to the site!

Your first encounter with Turkey was the same as mine - went on a daytrip to Bodrum from Kos - moooooons ago!

If you can tell us a bit more about your story we can try and help you more - you haven't given us much to go on, really. Regarding Deebuker I don't have a clue where it is, but it sounds as though it's in the east of Turkey. Hmmmmm.......not somewhere I'd want to spend a couple of weeks' holiday! But if you're only going there to see this man, then it doesn't really matter, I suppose.

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Its Deerbaker strawbs............
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:36 pm

Edna, do you mean Diyarbakir by any chance?

Give us some more information on this 'relationship' such as is there an age gap, has he mentioned about money, visa's to the UK, how often do you speak with him? What is your gut feeling about this guy?

If he is from Diyarbakir this is located in Eastern Turkey and is VERY different from resort life. How long has he suggested you holiday with him during the winter as really he is still very much a stranger to you and you certainly do not want to put yourself into any dangerous situations with this man.

Ruby
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:04 am

Wheres Deerbeker then? tongue I bet Edna thinks were all numpty spellers! lol! can we do a spelling thread on names in turkey study

lol! lol!

Sal x
    Edna
    Edna

Post  Edna Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:26 am

Thanx to every1 4 replying. Hay Ruby u r right it is Diyarbakir, i asked my man and he text me the name of his town, any1 been there? Yes ladys there is a bit of an age gap between us its 26 years but i do dress very young and when we r out noone can really tell as we both look the same age. i tend to shop in trendy shops like Newlook and Top Shop. i feel worryed about visiting this place in the winter as I havent got any idea what to expect as i dont no him all that well. I am very attracted to him and alredy have feelins for him. He has asked me to take him an old mobile when i go over, i said shall i come 4 xmas and he said he wanted me to see him and his family next month. Pls advice me as my head is all over the place my family keep telling me i am daft but i no how i feel but dont want to risk anythink.
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:50 am

Edna

You say the age gap is 26 years, that is a very large age gap. What could you possibly have in common with this man, he has already asked for an old mobile, believe me, it will not stop there, I can guarantee his next move before your proposed visit will be to bring over plenty of cash. This story smells of a rat and I dont mean Murat Very Happy

Does his family know about you, they must know something if you are planning to meet up with them, sounds as though they will tolerate the age gap in the hope that 'Mr Charm' can gain himself a UK Visa and if that fails due to the age gap, then at least they will have used you during the winter to fund their family. BTW, watch out for the old chestnut line Mr Charm may use i.e. 'I need money angel for my mother's operation' or something of a similar nature. It is all lies.

Dont trust him, you have only known him for two weeks, if you really want to meet him again, then do so next summer in resort, that way at least you will keep yourself safe.

Members on this site have a lot of knowledge on how devious Turkish/Kurdish men are, you should take advantage of the invaluable advice myself and other members give you.

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:35 am