Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

Inspector Fraud Case for Investigation - Get that Helmet on your Head!

Inspector Fraud Case for Investigation - Get that Helmet on your Head! Empty Inspector Fraud Case for Investigation - Get that Helmet on your Head!

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:13 am

Had a quick look on TL and had an hysterical laugh. JW actually wants an apology. You what you cheeky buggar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the very person who NEVER proffers an apology, so fxxk off.

You and Flabby should be reported to the Turkish authorities for even thinking that you can forge your Red Marriage Book you stupid bint. Yvonne has got you summed up just like the rest of us and some of them on TL. There is an expression in Turkey it goes para var çare var, which means 'you have money you have no problem', but I would be surprised if a Red Marriage Book could be frauduently issued when the legal marriage did not take place in Turkey. You are only having a Nikah ceremony, it means fxxk all, in fact, Turks often have more than oe Nikah ceremony. You really are as GREEN as your husband is GREEN CARD. Stupid, register it in the USA, see if you can get the prized Red Book via the LEGAL ROUTE like everyone else. Who do you think you have married, Kemil Koc's olum?

Ruby

Last edited by ruby on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    blue sea
    blue sea

Inspector Fraud Case for Investigation - Get that Helmet on your Head! Empty Re: Inspector Fraud Case for Investigation - Get that Helmet on your Head!

Post  blue sea Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:48 am

Why is it that Turks think it amusing to call everyone 'Cheeky Buggar', I find this expression really is old hat

Admin
    Admin

Inspector Fraud Case for Investigation - Get that Helmet on your Head! Empty Re: Inspector Fraud Case for Investigation - Get that Helmet on your Head!

Post  Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:56 pm

Hi Ruby,

Oh, JW has a personality disorder - and she's also a narcissist. She's incapable of seeing her own faults, and she becomes MOST offended if anyone dare tell her how despicable she is!

Despite being a raving loony, she's not totally thick (some loonies can be quite intelligent! rabbit ) so I'm AMAZED that she hasn't had a great big alarm bell ringing in that twisted brain of hers - wondering why Flabby wants to get a FORGED Red Book! HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Uh-oh! I can smell a rat! Yes I can! tongue

There has been nothing NORMAL whatsoever about this 'relationship' sinse Day One!

1) He fished her off a dating site - a woman totally unsuitable for him: older, a single mother, of a different nationality, culture, religion (despite him being a devout Muslim!) and someone he had difficulty communicating with because he can hardly speak ENGLISH! cyclops

2) He only used to visit her midweek (maybe once - or twice at most) and when he arrived, rather than dashing in to see her like most lovestruck suitors do - he tinkled about with his car for 10 minutes; checking the oil, tyres, brakes etc - probably to make sure he could make a quick get-away if she took 'a turn'. I think he's very slightly scared of the nut! Whatever, he certainly wasn't EAGER to get his arms around her - he was more interested in sticking his fat arm up a smelly exhaust pipe and getting his hands all greased up with dirt.

3) He never spent any money on her. He never took her out for dinner (except on the first date) and the only gift he bought her was a cheap silver chain ( worth about $20) which you'd buy for a child as a filler present at Christmas!

3) He lied to her about his father calling her 'Angel' - haha - what an idiot to believe that! He then tripped himself up over that, by telling her he couldn't introduce her to his parents 'until he'd talked them round'!

4) He was extremely loathe to get married to her - despite him wanting a greencard. I guarantee, on those 6 nights a week he wasn't seeing her, he had a few other loonybins on the back-boiler. I bet JW was 4th choice on his list to marry, but he only plumped for her because the others weren't insane enough to marry such a revolting, sponging tosspot.

5) He despised her dog, and Muslim or not, he would have warmed to that dog had he liked JW. I would guess he was more than instrumental in that poor little dog's departure!

6) When they did eventually go through with a marriage ceremony, they appeared to have NO guests - and the wedding reception (cutting a cheap cake) was held in a caf! Somewhere like Starbucks! Imagine what the people thought when she walked in dressed in a bridal gown! What a Face Why on earth did she feel the need to wear a long white bridal gown for such a SMALL wedding in a courthouse?! It shows you how demented she is! She's going to end up like Bet Davies in Baby Jane! Oh, and he didn't even spend the wedding night with her!!!

7) He was working ILLEGALLY delivering pizzas - so if she thinks he's not capable of flouting the law or of being deceptive - she's well and truly blinkered. He's just a sponging tosspot. He abused the hospitality America afforded him - and took the piss out of them by working illegally. He's taking the piss out of JW too. And although I hate these vile men, I have not one piece of sympathy for JW - she deserves all the shit she's going to get. And she's going to get it in bucketloads!

Cool He left for Turkey WITHOUT HER - and most grooms want to take their new brides home with them - have them meet the family and settle in before the Big Day. Not him! Uh-oh! I suspect he really, really doesn't want this Turkish wedding (which is why he's prepared to forge a wedding document! That's how desperate he is NOT to marry her!) and IF it does go ahead, it will only be due to him needing that GREENCARD!

9) He didn't even bother to phone her when he reached Turkey - she didn't hear from him for TWO days! Most people phone and tell you they've arrived safely when they're in the airport! And then they phone you when they reach home. Yet he didn't bother. She claims he was sleeping due to jet-lag, but that's bollocks. I've had jet-lag, and you do not sleep solidly for two days; indeed, you're awake at all sorts of hours while your body clock is adjusting. So she's talking shit - and he's a bad liar! Besides, he must have woken up in those two days to pee and have a drink! Suspect

10) It seems his family don't have a landline telephone! LOL! What a load of bollocks! They must have one (his family are posh! albino ) with posh neighbours upstairs, too! And they don't have a landline????! The only people who don't have landlines are the really, really poor people in villages..........

JW - I know you'll get to read this - FACE IT LOVE - FLABBY JUST AIN'T THAT INTO YOU!

Strawbs
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:07 pm

blue sea wrote:Why is it that Turks think it amusing to call everyone 'Cheeky Buggar', I find this expression really is old hat

Hi Blue sea,

You really need to sharpen up! Ruby was taking the peeee! Maybe she's too subtle for you? scratch

However, in answer your question (as you clearly find it all too difficult to comprehend) the reason a lot of women call their Turks 'cheeky chappie' 'cheeky bugger' cheeky engineer' is that they try to play down the tawdriness of what the shit is really like. It's a bit like those mothers with 30-year-old thieving toerags for a son, who go out mugging old ladies, breaking into OAP's homes and stealing all their life-savings: instead of feeling thoroughly ashamed of what their son is - they'll say stuff like 'Oh, he's just a rough diamond' a 'bit of a lad' or 'he's a loveable rogue!'

Get it, Blue sea? rendeer

Strawberry
    Glitzy
    Glitzy

Post  Glitzy Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Oh my goodness I really have missed a lot of stuff! Madness but very entertaining. Laughing
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:31 pm

It's all very odd that her husband didn't call her. My husband has travelled to Turkey alone a few times over the last couple of years due to his parents' illnesses and subsequent deaths and even though those trips have been under very trying circumstances he has never once failed to let me know where he is at various stages during his journeys (he knows how much I worry), or that he's arrived safely - and he's been in grief and very often physically and emotionally exhausted!!

As for his excuse that he needs to sort out a "'phone plan" - mobiles do work in other countries! My husband always uses his UK mobile when he's travelling and then grabs one of his relatives' mobiles to use if he's out and about when he's there and bungs them a few lira for credit. Failing that he uses a Turkish landline. Simple - no '"phone plans" required!

JW should bear one thing in mind and that is "where there's a will, there's a way". In his case there's clearly no will. His new bride is obviously not as uppermost in his mind as she'd like to be.

...His pending green card will no doubt be though... Wink
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:58 pm

Hi Judith,

I too was amazed that Flabby told JW he would have to start up a 'phone plan'! Phone plan? That, to me, sounds like he's already trying to think of a way not to contact her. Like yourself, Judith, when Ertie has had to go over to Turkey he phones me from his UK mobile upon landing (just a quick call) and has then phoned me either from his landline at home or from the office. After that, he then Skypes me - and I thought JW's paernts's had Skype! How strange! Actually, when Ertie was last in Turkey on business he phoned/Skyped me in the morning, during the day, and at night.

I wouldn't be surprised if Flabby cancels this Turkish wedding. Why on earth would he want to get a Red Book illegally? That sounds VERY ominous! My guess is that he didn't mind going through with the Yankee wedding (it meant nothing to him) but the prospect of marrying her in the eyes of Allah is more than he can bear!

Strawbs
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:35 am

Just proves he doesn't give a shit about her. I bet he is busy tonight trying to make a homemade wedding book to keep her quiet, I can see it now, the whole family sitting around the table with felt tip pens and some sticky tape Laughing
    blue sea
    blue sea

Post  blue sea Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Why do you edit peoples posts because you do not like the comments? I cannot see the point in having a discussion forum if the admin only let people read what they want them to read.

No idea what you're rambling on about. BS! We're actually discussing JW - you're a little bit behind.

Anyway, feel free to get it off your chest! It will do you good. What a Face

Strawberry
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Teenz wrote:Just proves he doesn't give a shit about her. I bet he is busy tonight trying to make a homemade wedding book to keep her quiet, I can see it now, the whole family sitting around the table with felt tip pens and some sticky tape Laughing

Ha-ha, Teenz!

Oh, that made me laugh - him making a homemade wedding book! Laughing

How mysterious that he doesn't want an official wedding with her in Turkey! I wonder what he's up to? He sounds a right crafty, sly thing! He's definitely up to something - that's for sure!

Strawbs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content