Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+3
Admin
leese
ruby
7 posters

Men's Shoe Sizes

ruby
    ruby

Men's Shoe Sizes Empty Men's Shoe Sizes

Post  ruby Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:01 am

I wonder if the theory is correct that the larger the man's foot, the bigger his manhood.

I ask this because Turkish men often wear those disgusting winkle picker shoes, is it to enhance the size of their feet, for example if they are a UK size 7, in those winkle pickers they could easily be a UK size 10.

I am sure this applies to women also, I remember being asked what my shoe size was when I was expecting my first child. For the record, and just incase anyone wants to donate a pair of shoes, my shoe size is UK 5.5 - 6.

By telling you my shoe size it stops obese folk from speculating that I am a shoe size 8 - 10, I am a UK 8 - 10 in clothes.

Anyone with a theory on the size of feet?

Ruby

leese
    leese

Men's Shoe Sizes Empty Re: Men's Shoe Sizes

Post  leese Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:57 am

My Step dad has size 15 shoes, but my Mum has told me there is absolutely no truth in the rumour!!!!!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Gosh, Leese! Your Stepdad has huuuuuge feet! How tall is he? Shocked

Ruby, I've heard that men with large hands are usually well-endowed , and that kind of makes sense. I'm not convinced about the size of the feet being a guideline, though. I actually know a very tall thin lanky weed (English) he must be about 6"2" - he's a real beanpole - and he has long feet, though I'd imagine they're quite thin - I've never had the misfortune of seeing them cyclops

BUT, one evening (mooooooooons ago) he got quite amorous (puke) and tried to kiss me when I was saying goodbye to him at the front door. It was one of those 'difficult' moments Embarassed I've never, ever fancied him - he's just a friend - but I think he believes if he waits and waits and waits I might change my mind Shocked He's actually a very nice person, but he's a bit boring - and he's such a weed. Anyway, I always give him a peck - mwah, mwah - but on this particular night he was braver than usual (all the wine he'd drunk - mine - he's a meanie too!) anyway, as I was saying goodbye to him I could tell he was sort of lingering, and I thought to myself "oh, hurry up and GO you silly weed" then he suddenly leaned forward to try and kiss me full on the lips! Eeeew! But worse than that - he pressed his body next to me as he tried to pull me close to him - and horror of horrors - I could feel his erect penis bulging through his skinny weedy trousers! affraid Of course, I pulled back from him and gently but firmly shoved him out the door (he still hasn't got the HINT - even to this day! haha) but when he pressed his body next to mine I would say his penis was the size of hot dog sausage - very thin - and quite short, too. Larger than a cocktail sausage, but not as long as a hot dog. It actually made me cringe to think it was so near me!

I've gone round the houses a bit, but the point I'm making is that he is very tall (but thin) and going by that mortifying encounter, I'm sure he has a tiny penis. I can't swear to it, but I'm pretty sure he has. He's also very mean, and I have a theory that a man with a small penis becomes mean with his money. I know you can't tar everyone with the same brush, but I think men with small penises feel annoyed about it, and so they become mean and tight with their money.

If a man's got slim fingers I always think he's got a small penis - and my friend has slim fingers, too. silent

Ruby, I definitely think Turkish men like to wear long pointy shoes as a phallus symbol - there's defintely some truth in that! What a letdown, eh, when they take them off! elephant

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:51 pm

they say black men have large dicks and they have long feet if you look....and small ears......black women have long flat feet so not sure what that means LOL............your friend sounds just your type strawbs LOL.......
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:04 am

OMG, this is the funniest conversation... lol! lol! for a change we women can 'poke' fun (excuse the pun) at men...albeit in a good-natured way.

I just love the bit about the association with those pointy shoes that Turds wear...but there is also a kind of swagger that they perfect to go with the shoes....sort of big-shouldered sway and air of 'I own this space, and I will stab you with my shoe if you offend me'. I think even Turkish midgets wear those shoes and do that walk. scratch and I cannot even imagine what size they are?

Leese, I live in the land of many darkies and I am used to black men just stepping out of their cars or bicycles and peeing on the side of the road, they don't give a toss. I don't bother to look because it's a common practise and to be honest I'm a bit short-sighted so an inch here or there would'nt make much diifference. But one day I was driving home and 'spotted' this tall crazed Zulu man walking on the side of the Highway and he was stark naked! Not a stitch of clothing on......and no-one seemed to be taking any notice, however I was shocked to see that he had a third leg...For a moment I thought I had seen an elephant's trunk, elephant it was quite bizarre. I have heard of some mothers in darkest Africa who tie heavy weights onto their sons penis to make it longer, scratch I think his mom tied an Inselberg on and then got amnesia. Anyway it crossed my mind that maybe he had a long way to walk... and it would be very convenient to just swap legs, and give one a rest! or maybe he had become tri-pedal instead of bi-pedal, although I did'nt really get to see the size of his hands or feet, mine eyes were fixed on the appendage. Actually I almost drove off the road I was so dumbstruck but worse was the reaction of the two little boys in my car.

The conversation went something like this : 'Nicks did you seeeee that man he had no clothes on and his willy was so long, like a black mamba'....'no my boy, that was a traditional weapon he had in his hand mmmm, i think the man is sick and he had to take his clothes off because he has a temperature'......'no, no, I saw it clearly, it was gross almost hanging on the ground'......'aunty nicks, i think maybe that man is the road verge cleaner, he sweeps up the leaves with his long willy....please can we go back and have another look' 'yes aunty nicks and I can do a story for my show-and-tell in class'...........

So I don't know much about the correlation between size of hands, feet and the rest of a man's anatomy but.... that day i did see how useful and versatile a large appendage could be......eg. traditional weapon, snake, third leg, vacuum cleaner, object of show-and-tell!!!

Ahhhh we live in a crazy world!

Nicks

ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Oh Strawbs and Nicks you have both made me laugh so much.

I too have a theory about men with purses, you know those little purses which zip up tightly so that not one single coin can escape, then when they dare to open up their purse they place it at the end of their nose (so no one can see how much money is in the purse) and sort of squint into it and extract the exact amount of money required. You will usually find they ALWAYS have plenty of change as the fear they may not be given the correct amount of changed and God forbid they have to change a note Laughing

Also men who still wear those dreadful bum bags that were once upon a time back in the 80's early 90's almost fashionable when travelling abroad. Again, they place these bum bags over their manhood to enhance the appearance that they are protecting the Crown Jewels Shocked when in actual fact they suffer an inferiority complext and in all probability only have a penis the size of a chipolata elephant , you know the ones that we buy at Christmas to go with the turkey santa

And they say size doesnt matter, YES IT DOES bounce

Ruby
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Never go out with a Justin Rubes lol!

Its true size is important elephant you dont wanna be tickled down there! albino its not just how long it is its how wide it is too and what they do with it I love you

Maria
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Haha, Nicks!

Your story about the black man's ding-dong reminds me of that joke about the black man in Barbados, who went into the sea for a swim. While he was doing the crawl a big wave came along and ripped his swimming trunks off. He tried to retrieve them but they were gone, so he had no choice but to get out of the water and walk across the crowded beach back to his hotel room.

As soon as he started walking on the beach his ding-dong was so long it dragged in the sand - so everyone started pointing and laughing. He got really annoyed and shouted out:

"What's da matter? Don't yours shrink when you come out of da water?" monkey

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:28 pm

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!...........didnt expect that!.............
    William909
    William909

Post  William909 Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:55 pm

I take a size 12 G width!! Bill
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:57 pm

William909 wrote:I take a size 12 G width!! Bill

Hi Bill

That would bring tears to a glass eye Laughing