Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

Trannies in Marmaris

ruby
    ruby

Trannies in Marmaris Empty Trannies in Marmaris

Post  ruby Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:17 am

Well as most of you know I have just returned from a spell in Marmaris/Icmeler.

Well one evening I was driving home very late, must have been about 1am, anyway, I was heading in the direction past Tansas towards the Pearl of the World statue. About 200 yards before hitting the Shell garage adjacent to Pearl of the World I noticed a group of what I thought were five women all dressed up like whores, but extremely attractive. I love you

I slowed the car down, put the window down and shouted to them 'how much', they replied 'too much' in a VERY DEEP VOICE. I then realised they were a group of men selling their wares and were certainly not interested in women. Razz

The next evening I made a point of slowing down whilst passing the trannies, this time there were three working men, I could not help myself but shout 'good evening bitches', its a bit like tourettes syndrome, I simply could not help myself and laughed all the way home. Mind you, I would not have laughed had the car chosen to have broken down at that precise spot Very Happy

A couple of evenings later, a Turkish lad I know walked past them playing on his iphone, he was so engrossed in playing iphone okey that he had forgotten about the trannies. Like a magnet to a lump of metal five working men approached him and said 'come here handsome boy, come', he nearly dropped his phone with shock, promptly put it (the phone) in his pocket and replied 'no thanks' and moved quicker than being told that the PKK had just planted a bomb on the street he was walking on.

I watched these men regularly, sometimes there were two men, sometimes five, I expect it depended on whether the others had gone off for 'business' I love you.

It just goes to show how these men can make very good money working the streets dressed as women. cyclops That reminds me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ruby

Philllipa
    Philllipa

Trannies in Marmaris Empty Re: Trannies in Marmaris

Post  Philllipa Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:10 am

The male prossies are riddled, they never get checked out and go off with the bi locals and tourists, it makes me sick to even think about it pale they are real bitches as well so you was lucky Ruby, they get into cat fights like real women but are much stronger affraid one was taking money from punters and running off with it before sex but he only did that to tourists knowin they wouldnt go to the police but everyone knew about it, he robbed some of them too, watches and things and the men made out they was drunk or robbed and didnt remmeber what happen, yeh right Exclamation Its disgusting, I know some of them look glam but you can see theyre geezers affraid

Pipxoxo
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Gay turks like to dress up in womens clothes when theyre on the game or out to pull for appearances sake.......so they might not be true gay trannes..just gay men in disgiuse.....
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:41 am

Transformers, gay Turks in disguise lol!

Put the music to the above i.e. Transformers, robots in disguise. I keep singing it in my head. Laughing

Ruby
    William909
    William909

Post  William909 Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:05 am

You scare me Ruby!! Bill
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:49 am

William909 wrote:You scare me Ruby!! Bill

You dont scare me Bill affraid