Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

Whats the weather like today where you are?

ruby
    ruby

Whats the weather like today where you are? Empty Whats the weather like today where you are?

Post  ruby Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Well I am on Long Beach and it is VERY WINDY, just like Blackpool front but without the wafting smell of fish and chips, tell you what, thats a good idea for a business on Long Beach a proper British owned Fish and Chip shop.

I have loads of gossip for all you ladies when I get back.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Whats the weather like today where you are? Empty Re: Whats the weather like today where you are?

Post  Admin Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Hi Ruby,

Well the weather here today is grey and overcast, and quite chilly, too. But I'm resigned to it now, and I quite like wearing my boots - I have a real boot fetish! Wink I love winter clothes almost as much as summer clothes!

Make sure you're all wrapped up when you return - it's definitely nippy. Do you remember years ago how people would fly back from Spain in late September wearing shorts, flip-flops, and a skimpy top - and a Sombrero to top it off?! Laughing

Strawbs

Maria
    Maria

Whats the weather like today where you are? Empty Re: Whats the weather like today where you are?

Post  Maria Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Ruby ruby I cant wait to hear your gos!! tongue lucky thing you out there, wish i ws! Sad
    Maria
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:06 am

Hello Ladies

Well I decided to fly incognito and I dressed down accordingly wearing a Turkish Fez and a bright yellow belly dancing costume complete with coins which rattled all the way down the boarding tunnel. Well I am only 50kg so can get away with wearing skimpy clothes. Anyway, when I reached the aircraft entrance I did a quick glute shimmy which made all the coins clatter and clang and the Turkish guy at the control desk at the end of the tunnel quickly looked up as he must have thought I had just dropped about 100 lira in coins as his tip, well you know what Turks are like when it comes to money. Apart from that, no one batted an eyelid although coming through customs (nothing to declare) I was asked to remove my Fez as it may offend the ethnic majority in the UK.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:40 am

Haha, Ruby!

I bet a lot of numpties on that flight were envious of you! I bet that's one of their dreams drunken to wear their belly-dancing outfit coming home - just so all the people in Manchester and Glasgow Arrivals will know they're in some way Turkish! They don't leave it long, though - as soon as they step inside home they quickly change into their outfit and start wobbling their spare tyres or/and hip replacements to Tarkan. tongue

Sttrawbs

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:19 pm

I bet the large ladies look so funny to watch bellydancing....if only I was a fly LOL......
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Give us the gossip Ruby Wink Razz you look beautiful in your picture Smile

Maria
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:13 am

Thank you Maria. I have so much to tell, but have been so busy since coming home with one thing or another. I will spill the gossip bit by bit dont worry. Have news about trannies in Marmaris and Angie in Icmeler lol, not to mention the post I've just put up about an Efes and the erect penis. Shocked

Ruby
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Trannies was in Marmaris last year as well,just 2 of them looking for trade Shocked they looked very sassy and lots of slap,a few drinks and they could pass for a woman cyclops they get a lot of work I was told pale

Maria
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:19 pm

theres trannies all over turkey but they stay hidden in some towns and villages....they come out in the resorts and big city's....most of the turkish trannies are more gay thatn tranny but dress as women to hide it..they do look like women but when they off with a punter they have gay sex as soon as he lifts his skirt up......

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:11 pm