Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+3
Turkishheartdrop
Philllipa
Admin
7 posters

Lurkers On The Site

Admin
    Admin

Lurkers On The Site Empty Lurkers On The Site

Post  Admin Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:24 pm

Last post of the morning and then I have to crack on!

I've noticed when I come on here that very often there's as many as 36 people online (sometimes just 6) but they just lurk! I know you don't have to post, but we don't bite. Really, we don't! Only occasionally! tongue

All input is welcome! sunny

Don't be shy...... Wink

Strawbs
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Lurkers On The Site Empty Re: Lurkers On The Site

Post  Philllipa Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:44 pm

I see lurkers on here all the time who just read and not post, may be they feel shy Embarassed

Pipxoxo
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:19 pm

Nearly most forums people only lurk and not post...the same on all of them. silent
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:16 am

Sometimes I only lurk and never post a thing or even login. I just read it. Wink

Maria
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:42 am

I've noticed when I come on here that very often there's as many as 36 people online (sometimes just 6) but they just lurk!

When that happens Strawbs I suggest you nip over to TL and have a look at the number of members who have been online in the last 15 minutes - it'll be no coincidence that the number will be the same as the number of "lurkers" you have here Wink

And we all know who the chief "lurker" is don't we? Wink Wink
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:57 pm

Ooooh, that's an idea, Judith! I know most of them fly over here for a nose - a bit like those insects (forgotten their name....) they seem to fly in silently like a silent stealth bomber insect, and you suddenly hear a gentle thud on the window, and they're kind of stuck to it with their feet, hanging upside down. They look kind of sticky? Do you know the ones I mean? They just stay there, silently, and not moving.

Anyway, they must come over, and as the others have said, even the members on here don't always bother to sign-in, so it's probably a cross selection. The most ever users I had online at the same time was 46 or 47, so something must have been going on that day. That reminds me - on Turkey Central the most ever users they had online at the same time was when I got banned! These bats do get about don't they?!

What's quite remarkable, though, is that there is ALWAYS someone on here lurking. I don't know if the bats have a 24/7 rota system policing it or something? Maybe it's that? If I'm awake really late or early in the morning - there's STILL people lurking. So in total, there could be hundreds of people popping in to lurk each day - the viewing figures change every minute or so. So different people are coming in and out. The 36 viewers lurking at, say, midday, could be a different bunch to the 35 lurking that night. It's no problem - in fact - I am happy that they enjoy reading this site! Smile

Strawbs
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:40 pm

I noticed TC was very quiet.

I had a read of the posts on there and noticed Sirins ones, and have had a bit of a revelation

All sirins posts are one post just altered a wee bit for the occasion, it goes on and on and on but doesn't really say anything that we haven't heard before.

Nothing wrong with a bit of lurking, I am a lurker too pirat

Plus hopefully the members on TL get as much info on the site manager as possible so they can watch their backs.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Oh yes, Teenz. I see that Sirin posted on Turkey Central last night, I suppose that means she hadn't been on here LURKING? Wink AHEM!!

She posted some words on there that didn't really say much at all. She mentioned (again) about Birol - she mentions him a lot, you noticed that? tongue - anyway, she sounded a bit flustered in her post, because she wasn't really answering the poor girl's question. In fact, the girl responded back to the other two posters who gave good, informative answers - and she ignored Sirin's. It was a load of BORING crap - that's why. Sirin IS a bore. Oh, it was quite amusing when she said Birol told her she was different to any other woman he'd met! lol They tell everyone that - especially the fat, ugly midgets. Still, he got some presents out of her, and free cheap sex - she gives it away on the first night. pale Look at Oz! She let him book them a cheap hotel room BEFORE she'd clapped eyes on him in the flesh! affraid HOW LOW CAN THAT WOMAN GO? I know she's short..........but even still.......you can't lower the bar much more than she does. She's just a cheap slut, really. That could be why she's got such a huge inferiority complex - she knows how cheap she really is - and how easy it's been for men to shag her - and at her expense too!

She's the one who usually coughs up for the hotels, flights and meals! And that's without the presents she got for Birol - and got into debt for! Fancy getting into DEBT for a shag with a sleazy, slimeball of a rat? There's HARD UP - and then there's Sirin. These slimeballs will go with anyone - the Good, the Bad, and the Sirins!

Back to her post last night - what was it she was trying to convey, again?

Strawbs
    thinlizzy
    thinlizzy

Post  thinlizzy Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:00 am

Hiya Everyone

I am guilty of lurking, rather feeble excuse for me is that I really think you can all be so witty, hilarious at times and make me smile when I am really fed up some days, that I just cant come up with anything half as humourous. Then I feel kinda silly putting something boring down. One thing I can say is that Sirin is so bloody predictable in everything she writes. It is all too rehearsed and false.
    Take care all and have a good day.
    Val Very Happy
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:07 am

Don't worry about that ThinLizzy - post away!! The more the merrier!

Watch out though - Jan might just ban you from TL for those for those comments about her. She takes that sort of thing verrrrrry personally and as we know she's a very big LURKER on here!! affraid
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:37 am

Hi Lizzy!

Oh, don't put yourself down! Anyway, there's nothing wrong in just reading - that's what a forum is for. Not everyone wants to post, and I sometimes lurk myself - on here! lol Sometimes I'm not in the mood to post - nothing wrong in that. And never feel you have to be funny or witty to post - all kinds of discussions are nice to read. A selection of topics is really nice, I think. I'm sure you probably are funny and witty sometimes, but I gues it's a bit like telling a joke to a group of people you don't know that well - it it comes out flat you feel a bit embarrassed - I've done that before in a pub! Laughing

Whatever, you sound really nice, and that's nicer than anything! Smile

Oh, and the lurkers I was referring to (as Judith pointed out) are those from over the road...lol Sirin makes out she doesn't LURK - but she'd be ILL if she didn't. She NEEDS to visit every Turkish forum - every single night. Nothing wrong with that, actually. Lots of people surf their favourite sites for a nosey - I do myself. But Sirin surfs them in a different way - she more polices them if that makes sense! Suspect

Anyway, don't worry if you don't want to post - you won't get fined for it! I remember Rachel ORDERED her members to post every week (not sure how many times they had to post Laughing ) and if they didn't obey, she threatened to ban them!! tongue

It's funny - Rachel was inhabited by the ghost of Hitler and Sirin used to be inhabited by the ghost of Barbara Cartland - but I think Sirin bored Barbara to tears - and so she floated off somewhere else....

Strawbs

Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:38 pm

I forget who Rachel was.. Was she the big girl that was selling nearly new thongs on Ebay? or was that someone else? took me a while to understand what that was all about urrrghh. affraid
    thinlizzy
    thinlizzy

Post  thinlizzy Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:09 pm

Thanks, have good day xx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:04 am