Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+5
ruby
Philllipa
Maria
Turkishheartdrop
Admin
9 posters

Message for Ken of Turkey Central

Teenz
    Teenz

Message for Ken of Turkey Central - Page 2 Empty Re: Message for Ken of Turkey Central

Post  Teenz Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:40 am

He probably does thinks he has a member of parliament on his board, I bet it was that Mad marge Potts from london again using her council email addy from her cleaning job

m.p@londondistrict.gov.co.uk

That would so impress old kenny boy Surprised

Admin
    Admin

Message for Ken of Turkey Central - Page 2 Empty Re: Message for Ken of Turkey Central

Post  Admin Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:31 am

Hi Teenz,

Ooooh yes - I bet Ken would be suitably impressed by that address! I bet he'd puff up all proudly and ask her to join his private Skype - so he could boast to her about the weapons he's held. Gosh!

Of course, Ken is on red alert now (as all good Secret Service men are after vicious fights and violence erupts on women's forums) and I'm sure he's musing to himself that this whole saga is just 'political' and will probably all blow over. Wrong! And anyway, I suspect he's enjoying the extra views and clicks he's getting since this all kicked off - his largest audience was on the night I was banned. bom

I bet he's quite gleeful about that, and is eager to see more cyber fists flying. Of course, sickly, sly Sirin will write to him in that ingratiating, drab, monotonous style - saying I have a history of confrontational behaviour - but will fail to say she's the instigator.

The way Ken has handled this matter (that had nothing to do with him) leaves much to be desired, and I'm wondering if he was forced to kiss his balls goodbye long ago.....maybe when his ex stormed off and took them off him to use as earrings🐘

Strawbs

Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Is he a drip?

Pipxoxo
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:13 pm

He'd go perfect with the wet one!! lol!
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:03 am

My head sort of spins with all this, its hard to keep up, I'm sure I've missed some somewhere Mad strawbs you have got some revenge on the parliament mods Razz I know your'e not single but this mod would of loved you! Razz he loves lemon meringue pie (yummy lemons you do tongue ) smiles...skiing..flying..good looking curvey women Idea He would of loved you clown he's stuck with the lumps of lard now.. lol!

Cukurbagli's Blog My life in Turkey

Home
    Who am I?

RSS Feed
    What I like 2 comments

These are the things that I like, in no order and could change at any moment.

Rock and roll music, blues, motor-cycles, playing guitar, cats and dogs, lemon meringue, sunshine, blue skies, photography, writing, meeting new people, curves (in architecture and on women), antique clocks, working with my hands, fixing things, walking in the mountains with my dogs, attractive women smiling, words, writing, skiing, Armagnac, a child’s smile…

Pol
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:35 am

Somebody collects thicky's............ Wink
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:31 pm

How old is he? He looks oldish so you think he would be more mature Suspect

Maria
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Hes retired so must be about 60 but puts his age down....aint half a big cry baby for his age LOL.......
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:45 am

Strawbs wrote

Haha! I wonder if he's got a T-Shirt with SECRET SERVICE emblazoned on it? He's got one with TURKEY CENTRAL emblazoned on it - and I bet passing strangers look all nonplussed when they see him go past! Turkey Central sounds like a tube station. I think there's something spectacularly prattish about an ex SS man wearing a T-Shirt with his little forum site printed on the front.

Wonder if Kenny boy is going to order some online Asda Abra Kebebra T Shirts and have them shipped over for his 'Parliament' to wear. Well the short answer to that is 'no'. His purse zip has broken. lol!

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:54 pm