Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+6
Turkishheartdrop
walter
Michelle78
Teenz
Guveclover
Admin
10 posters

JennyShites is an unfit mother

JennyShites is an unfit mother Empty JennyShites is an unfit mother

Post  Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:53 am

Hi Ladies

This little gem (no, not Gemsgirl) was posted by the crazy mf aka JennyWrites and I quote

'The next time I see him, it will be with the whole family and as soon as I land, we'll be wisked off for our imam nikah and then one week to prepare for the salon nuptials.'

This stupid insane woman really believes that Flabby's entire family are going to squeeze their smelly arses into a dolmus to roll out the red carpet for when this nut lands in Turkey, of course, thats if Flabby doesnt put a spanner in the works and calls her to postpone her visit for some petty excuse. I do however believe she will make the trip as Flabby is already ahead of the game here, he is convincing his family that he only has to put up with the screwball for a couple of years, then he will get the magical Green Card alien , that alien reminds me of Sting's song, 'An Alien in New York' lol! . I would bet that he has not told his family that screwball has a 5 year old daughter and he would have warned JW to keep her big Yankie mouth shut about having a child. They are definiately not part of his agenda. He will never impregnate JW as he really cannot stand her, she and her daughter do not fit in at all with his long term plans for building a future for HIMSELF. If he really loved and cherished JW and made a commitment to his stepdaughter to be a father figure, he would never in a million years consider leaving them on their own back in the States while he swans off to Turkey to make plans. They would travel out all together, including the daughter as a family. Sadly, we all understand what plans Flabby is making, and they are not wedding plans which he has told his screwball of a wife. The expression on her face is that of a Bunny Boiler. affraid Wonder what his family will think when they eventually make contact. ET phone home springs to mind.

The nut then goes on to say:-

(I'm thankful, though, that he's been with me this long, as his classes finished a month ago and he's been using the time to make honeymoon money and do work on the house.)

Well thats all hunky dory and charming, he works illegally in the USA as a Pizza Delivery Driver, (bet the tyres on his bike need air every time he sits on it, can imagine the air come farting out of not only the tyres but also his arse after he has eaten all the pizzas) bounce

She then states:-

I suppose I should try to enjoy the next three weeks of calm before the big Turkish storm, but really, I just wish I was leaving with him!

No nut, you should be spending time with your daughter, the one you are going to abandon in your desperation for a man who is using you for a Green Card and money.

You do not respect your daughter, your mother or your father. You are an evil, evil, twisted, sicko. I dedicate the song below to you, its ironic that you despise your mother and father, and when they relate to the 'sister' thats how you really feel about your daughter. As for the rest of the song, I REALLY DO HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. Suspect

https://youtu.be/byEGjLU2egA

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

JennyShites is an unfit mother Empty Re: JennyShites is an unfit mother

Post  Admin Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Hi Ruby,

Jenny is under the impression that she's going to have all the family - including the Mayor - awaiting her arrival at the airport! Do you think airport staff will whisk her straight through security - as a VIP - straight into a waiting Limo?
    tongue That woman is as deluded as she is vile! Flabby has already shown his true colours by fishing her off the Internet when he was working ILLEGALLY in the US : what normal man would need to search the Internet for a woman when he's attending college and is surrounded by wommen his own age? He had a plan! Find an older woman - preferably a loon - and if she has her own house all the better! He only used to visit her midweek to do the dirty deed with her (he must have seen it as dirty: he wasn't exactly running up to her door on arrival! affraid

This farce of a wedding may go ahead in Turkey, simply because he NEEDS that greencard. But I wouldn't be at allsurprised if Flabby doesn't phone Jenny and tell her the wedding must be postponed, and she's not to come to Turkey. I can see that happening - for sure. At the same time, the greedy fat f*cker would stoop to any lengths for that greencard, so it is possible he'll go through with a second farcical wedding. No big deal to him! And, I suppose he'll earn a few bob out of the guests.

Do you know something else, Ruby? Remember how Jenny would never say what actually happened to her daughter's dog? It was widely believed that she callously took the dog off and had it put to sleep - but I'm not convinced of that. Don't forget, she's been saving all her cents for Flabby, and Flabby wouldn't fork out American vet fees for a dog he despised. So I'd be surprised if Jenny paid to have her dog put down. I remember her saying how Flabby had taught the dog to beg, and as he despises dogs, it seemed an odd thing to do. I think he got a sadistic kick out of that - I really do. I can see the fat, flabby freak sat on her sofa, clicking his fingers at the whimpering dog, and forcing it to SIT!!!!! I wouldn't mind betting Jenny didn't need to have her dog put down - it wouldn't surprise me if Flabby lost his temper with it and kicked it to sleep. I mean that. Jenny is capable of anything - and when Flabby says JUMP - Jenny replies "I am honoured! How high, askim?"

Strawbs

Post  Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:06 pm

Flabby has the same respect for JW as he did for the dog. In fact, maybe he treated the dog better than he does JW, she has probably had a good kicking of the obese bully whose face would not be fit to make an arsehole out of. Mad

Ruby
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:02 am

That comment she made about having to fill the next three weeks and just wishing she'd gone with him was so sad to read. It's just as well her little girl isn't old enough to see that message and understand it. Can you imagine how hurtful that could be?

Judith

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:11 am

Hi Judith,

I noticed that. She never gave one single mention to her daughter - it was all about HER and Flabby. She said words to the effect of 'how was she going to cope spending 3 weeks without seeing Flabby?' but she clearly doesn't feel the same distress about spending up to TWO MONTHS without seeing her daughter! She hasn't even given her daughter a thought.........

The irony of it is - Flabby has the same lack of feeling for JW that she has for her own daughter. He proved that in his very bored way, when he didn't bother phoning her for two days to tell her he'd arrived safely in Turkey. He gave the excuse he had jet-lag, and was sleeping! What a joke! The first thing a person does when a person arrives safely is to give you a quick call to say they've landed, or they're at home. Everyone does that - jet-lag or not. And, besides, jet-lag doesn't make you sleep for two days - and it doesn't come down on you immediately - so there's no excuse for him not calling. He is telling big fat lies.

It seems very weird, too, that Flabby is now saying he needs to sort out a phone system! I can't believe his parent's don't have a landline in their home! Especially with the father being a very important French professor! Ertie's family have a landline - and have done for donkey years. Maybe Flabby's family live in a tin hut or something?

Strawbs

Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:55 am

No Phone! sounds like they are as poor as mice, Just like Jenny. I bet the wedding reception going to be as basic as possible, and the bridal wear is second hand...I bet the crown jewels that she was getting all excited about are a knock off too.

Shes just a big fibber i watched fake brides on TV a couple of months back and the pictures of her reminded me of that, fake and staged, hired suit for him and second hand dress for her, Taxi cab too, even on a budget someone would drive the happy couple to the wedding? if you had family and friends there that is.

He most likely had a couple of Turks as witnesses. and i bet he was talking in Turkish to them about his green card before the ink was dry of the marriage certificate. That was what put the smile on his face i bet it was one of his mates that took the pictures too.
    Michelle78
    Michelle78

Post  Michelle78 Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:35 am

Well I would be having hizzzzzzzy fits if MY HUSBAND told me not to buy any clothes for my trip and not to bring anything with me...just a few tee shirts...something fishy going on there allright! Who fancies starting a bet she's gonna end up sectioned when she learns the truth? She is a gold star bunny boiler What a Face

Miche x
    walter
    walter

Post  walter Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 pm

is this not getting taken the wrong way????

I see things never change,

never a dull moment.

tongue tongue tongue
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:40 pm

walter wrote:is this not getting taken the wrong way????

I see things never change,

never a dull moment.

tongue tongue tongue

Hi Walter,

I thought you'd been absent for a year - you're not very clever are you?!

By the way, are you going to charge me for monitoring my board?! lol!

You need to go and get out in the fresh air! You could end up morbidly obese like that stinking Bungalow, sat on your arse all day long! You wouldn't want that, surely! By the way, how's Christine Walkden's younger fugly sister? Sleep I can't imagine what her Kurd sees in her. Oh! Hang on! Yes I can! tongue Actually, is she related to that woman...oooh...what't her name, now? Begins with M and she comes from SA? She looks like she comes from the same family as jelly! Similar type! That M's got no worries about anyone trying to pinch her weed, though! Haha! He looks like he smells of curry paste and garlic - very weedy and smelly-looking. He's about half her size; half her age - but equally fugly. So that's ONE thing they have in common, I suppose.

Oooh, how's Mrs Bouffant Midget these days? It's a good job she's a Size 20/22 isn't it? Wink wink, nudge nudge. AHEM!! You can't trust these cheeky chappie engineers can you?! Soon as your back's turned they're browsing at men in frocks! affraid

The romance of it all - it makes me quite giddy!

Strawberry
    cyclops
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:46 pm

Oh, by the way, Walter.

JS IS an unfit mother! Maybe YOU'D dump your 5-year-old for a flabby Turk - but most mothers wouldn't.

She is disgusting - and everyone knows it. Even the midget knows it - but she won't say anything for some reason: maybe because she's not a mother herself she doesn't understand?
    walter
    walter

Post  walter Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:01 am

I have not been around for a while but i as just refering to the bitching thats all

I dont have kids to comment but think i will stay clear of this thread as I dont want to be on the firing line.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:09 am

I'll tell you who BITCHES, Walter. YOUR mates - and YOU! You get off it - cos you're a bunch ot twisted, miserable freaks! And I know why you're like you are! Read my post - JEALOUS WOMEN.

Don't try and be clever with ME - you wobbly lump of slime. You're pathetic!
    walter
    walter

Post  walter Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:15 am

Im Walter no mates.......

WRONG AGAIN!

Laughing

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:07 pm

Ugly woman.
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:19 am

Walter went quick! Basketball Basketball Basketball
    Adryath
    Adryath

Post  Adryath Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Don't get me started on jenny and her daughter Shocked It just makes me so mad when she waffles on about her stupid husband and never mentions her little 5 year old girl. How can anyone be like that? No man is worth more than a child, my childern are more important than my husband and always will be, he thinks the same way too.

I will never understand how she can leave that little girl behind to go off to Turkey for months on end! My girls would be devasted if I went away from them and I couold never leave them anyway.

She is a very selfish woman Evil or Very Mad
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:30 pm

Oh I totally agree Adryath. Evil or Very Mad No decent, loving caring, responsible mother would or could do what she is planning to do.

It seems she's off to Turkey next week and all she can think of this weekend (her last with her daughter for months) is spending time practicing her Turkish verbs! No mention whatsoever of doing something special with her daughter. In fact, nowhere does she EVER mention a single word about that poor little girl and how much she will miss her. Never does she ever express any concerns or fears about how the separation will affect her. She is all consumed with thoughts of her marriage, her partner, her inlaws, learning Turkish and what gifts to take over with her for them all.

Have you read her utterly sick-making comments today about how she has been invited to the home of some Turkish people who live close to her? She's so excited about it. They have some relatives coming to stay from Turkey too whom, she's been informed, happen to know where her wedding venue is - apparently when she thinks about it she "just wells up". Pleaaaaaassee!! The thought of leaving her daughter for months on end on the other hand seems to elicit no emotional response from her whatsoever!

Of course, she's worried to death about what might offend this bunch of random Turks and what and what not to do in front of them in order to make a good impression. It seems they're yet another bunch of total strangers for her to be more concerned about than she is about her own daughter.

Who knows, paradoxically, the time away from her self absorbed mother might actually be beneficial to this little girl.

Shame on anyone who dignifies her ridiculous posts with a response.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Hi Adryath,

I agree with you entirely. In my opinion JW is sub-human. Her daughter is only 5-years-old for heaven's sake! I remember her once spouting some nonsense about it being a learning curve (or words to that effect) for her daughter! Her poor daughter is going to be damaged by JW's absence, and those emotional scars may never heal. She will feel insecure, unsafe, abandoned and anxious. She may even wonder if JW's left her because she's done something bad. Another thing the selfish, heartless cow seems to have forgotten - two months in a 5-year-old's lifetime is an AGE! The speed at which time seems to move for a child is so much slower than it is for an adult. For a 5-year-old, two months feels like about six months - it really does.

The other weird thing I can't understand is how JW can feel so RELAXED leaving her daughter behind! When I lived in Turkey (on and off) for two years, I used to ring my daughter every single day (maybe I'm a mother hen!) or she'd ring me. She'd usually ring me in the morning when she got into work, and if for any reason we couldn't get hold of each other I couldn't go down to the beach until I had spoken to her. I would have been all tense with worry wondering if she was OK. I remember when the London bombings went off - they were almost on her doorstep - luckily she rang me the minute she got into work (she knew I'd be panicking if I saw it on the news) - and all the mobiles were shut down by the security services - so people were in a terrible state when they couldn't get through to their loved ones. I know that's an unusual scenario, but supposing (God forbid) JW's daughter suddenly became unwell or something - how would JW get all the way back across the Atlantic in time to comfort her?! You're looking at DAYS - what with all the booking tickets, door to door etc.......

I don't know HOW JW can go with such an easy heart, and the way she never even mentions her daughter I suspect she sees her as just a nuisance in her life. She probably sees her in the same way as she views her job. She doesn't really like working, but she has to do it to pay the bills. In her daughter's case, she probably resents her even more because she doesn't get paid for the nuisance value of having her around.

Strawbs
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Hi Judith,

I wonder if Flabby's family are aware JW has a 5-year-old daughter? I have a feeling they don't. If they do know she has - that's even more proof of how the whole family are using her for a greencard. They must think she's a total disgrace.

I think you've made a good point about her daughter probably benefitting from the cow's absence. Has she mentioned who's going to be taking care of her? Hopefully, someone in the family, or maybe a couple who can't have children of their own would love to take care of the little girl and bring her up as their own. She'd wouldn't forget the wicked warped Jenny who she called 'mother' but would have a far better life than she could ever have with that thing.

I wouldn't mind betting that JW will lose custody of her daughter along the way - and after Flabby flees with his green card - she'll end up in some kind of institution, or living alone in a hovel, mumbling to herself, just like some of those wicked old maids do who you sometimes hear about living in a creepy rundown hovel on the edge of the village.

Strawbs
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Shes barking mad, even if you was friendly with some turkish people (i dont think she is, far too convienient now chubs has gone) and they invited you to dinner, how on earth is that a dress rehearsal. She has more than likely been visiting those kebabs shops in the city and is planning on having a sit in meal complete with her head covered and her translation book at the ready.

The big question is has her daughter been invited to this dress rehearsal! Rolling Eyes
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:22 pm

I didn't think JW made friends easily? She certainly doesn't seem to have any. I'm not convinced she's been invited for dinner anywhere - I reckon it's a figment of her imagination. She's imagined it. cyclops

I've never actually caught her out in an out and out lie - but a lot of things she says don't quite add up. She's slippery. Yuck!

Strawbs
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Hi Strawbs

I dont think she would be able to disengage herself from her quest long enough to be able to have or value a real friendship, currently her obsession is far too firmly stuck on one place and one person and i bet any friend's she did have have given her a wide birth or are now ex friend's due to the change in lifestyle she has embraced so strongly.

She is so full of crap and when ever someone questions any of her mad post's another member will come to her defence with a reason and automatically she confirms thats was what she was meaning all along and everyone is bad getting on her case.

Adryath

Of course most women think like that too, plus as terrible as it is to leave a child for such a long time she is leaving her with people she hates! only a inhumane woman would do that!

Glitzy
    Glitzy

Post  Glitzy Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:17 am

It's all too awful for words it really is. And just show the mindset of someone who would even consider posting the way she does as justifiable. Crackers.
    thinlizzy
    thinlizzy

Post  thinlizzy Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:46 am

I feel like asking if her daughter is getting interested and asking about where her Mummy is going !!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Has anyone asked her on TL how she feels about leaving her daughter for so long? How about the financial side, too? I suspect the hippie father spends all his money on Dope - so is she going to leave a fund behind for her daughter? Someone's got to pay for her daughter's keep, and JW seems to be spending all her credit on crap to take to Turkey.

That manager on there won't say anything - she's enjoying watching the freak show too much to ban her. She likes watching freaks - that one does.

JW is really desperate isn't she? When you think about it she hardly knows Flabby. Not really. She's a complete and utter weirdo, and I wouldn't mind betting she'll do something extreme when he dumps her - which he will do, for sure. My bet's on a gun and a few bullets. Spurned nutters in her part of the world usually take their fury out on a few dozen people in one spree, so expect to see some kebab shops with their shutters down in a couple of years.

Strawbs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:24 am