Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+2
Maria
ruby
6 posters

Gemsgirl the Immigration Lawyer

ruby
    ruby

Gemsgirl the Immigration Lawyer Empty Gemsgirl the Immigration Lawyer

Post  ruby Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:05 am

Anyone remember this announcement on TL?

Gemsgirl Immıgratıon advıce Lead [-]

Hı everyone, I have just found thıs sıte. I am am an ımmıgratıon lawyer based ın Bırmıngham UK wıth a Turkısh partner and a home ın Alanya, I wıll gladly provıde advıce on thıs sıte. If the vısa ıs refused dont lose heart you can appeal and you can wın no matter what rubbısh the Brıtısh Entry Clearance Offıcer wrıtes on the Refusal Notıce. Welcome one and all.

Maria
    Maria

Gemsgirl the Immigration Lawyer Empty Re: Gemsgirl the Immigration Lawyer

Post  Maria Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:14 am

She sounds like a moron cyclops who could believe she was for real Rolling Eyes

Maria
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:05 am

Who could forget

Very suspect from day one, and Sirin never once questioned her about her profession, even when it came to light the most appalling post from a young member that was taken in by Gemsgirl to the point that she actually fully believed that she was acting as her lawyer Evil or Very Mad

But all the time sucking as much private information and money from the woman like a vampire in the process.

Sirin still done absolutely nothing, Gemsgirl would still very likely be on that site right now doing the exact same thing if Strawbs never raised the fact that she wasn't a lawyer at all.

All the private things she knew about the managers hinted at someone being very friendly with someone in the know Suspect now id guess many people haven't given it much thought but you have to ask who gave out those personal information on the moderators in the first place and that has go to be one person that had a connection to Gemsgirl and the moderators and no prizes from guessing who that was.

ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:12 am

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Hi Teenz,

Of course it was Sirin who gave Gemsgirl all her members private information. Remember, Sirin corresponded with Gemsgirl - she said so.

To think this vile, deceptive thief has got away with it is mindboggling. Sirin has sat back and watched her members getting fleeced by a conwoman. And this ain't gonna go away...............

And as for Ken on Turkey Central allowing Sirin to remain on there after her being exposed as colluding with a fraudulant thieving conwoman, and also leading women into disatrous relationships, is so shameful it's unbelieveable.....

Something will be done about it, though.

Strawbs
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:39 pm

Justice needs to be done! Nobody should be allowed to steal and take the piss out of their members and in that sick sickly way she dies it too. There is going to be foreworks going off soon! If she did that to my family or friends I'd go and see the bitch face to face. What a smug cow she is, taking her fury out on poor women and stealing off them. I hope she gets banged up for this and she works for the probationary service too! Have they been informed yet?

Sal
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:34 am

Hi Sal,

Not as yet.

I just hope this doesn't turn into another Libya - we wouldn't want the wet one stealing their thunder would we?!

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:12 am

more I think about it the more it makes my blood boil to tell you the truth. I so want something done about it silent she commited a crime as accessory and wheres the gg gone to!

Maria
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Gemsgirl was just a alias, everything about her was a big fib.......question is who is she, you would have thought the Moderators would have outed the person right away once any crap come to light, even by questioning the members that had contact with her or by other means, one message to any of the members could have given them loads of information, phone numbers etc but no due to the fact they wanted to keep it quiet speaks volumes.

They just left all the Members in the dark as they didnt give a damm about any of them.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Hi Teenz,

Oh Sirin knew (still does) Gemsgirl's full name, address, telephone number, email - everything! Sirin even admitted that she'd been in contact with Gemsgirl (whose name was Janet - like her own name - and lived somewhere in the Birmingham area) so of course she has all her contact details! And of course she knew Gemsgirl was a fake!

In that sneaky, wormy way of hers she didn't actually say on the site 'Gemsgirl has proven to me that she is an Immigration Lawyer' - she did what she always does - she suggested. She said something along the lines of (and it's still on there) "Gemsgirl is who she says she is and I've seen all her details."

Shameful! She sat back and watched while Gemsgirl fraudulantly stole money off innocent victims! And if that wasn't bad enough - Gemsgirl gave then WRONG advice - so all their money was wasted! Down the drain. Someone I know (off these sites) thinks Sirin may have been getting a 'cut' from it. I wouldn't put anything past that lying, manipulating, nasty lardlump now.

Anyway, as she eventually had to admit Gemsgirl was a LIAR and conwoman (after I exposed her, and Sirin was forced to ban her after reading what Gemsgirl has said about Sirin behind her back) why hasn't she come forward with all Gemsgirl's details, so that those women can get their money back?!!!!!!! The only reason I can think why that is, is that Sirin was in on it, too!

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Jeeeeez it is strange the more you think about it........just why she refuses to tell the women who lost all their money Gemsgirls details, they could go to the police with that information, she must be doing the same somewhere else. Where is Sirin's sense of duty and morals..........or is she scared she will be charged too....... Suspect
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Sorry for back to back posting but its clear shes shitting her giant drawers......more to come. Watch this space!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:21 pm