Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+7
Teenz
Admin
zeynep49
Gamze
ruby
Pollypecker
SozzledSally
11 posters

AMY WINEHOUSE DEAD

SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

AMY WINEHOUSE DEAD Empty AMY WINEHOUSE DEAD

Post  SozzledSally Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:06 am

RIP Amy Sad
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

AMY WINEHOUSE DEAD Empty Re: AMY WINEHOUSE DEAD

Post  Pollypecker Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:38 am

Just saw the news, terrible, so young to die....

Pol
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:08 am

She was my all time favourite lady singer/songwriter.

I am so very sad that we have lost such a wonderful, gifted and talented performer.

Her life was full of sadness and she was desperately unhappy and her songs relected this miserable state of her mind.

She battled so hard with alcohol and drug abuse. It just goes to show that even people with money sometimes cannot get out of the abyss that they find themselves in. My thoughts go especially to her father Mitch.

I hope she is now in peace and that the Jewish community and her friends be left to mourn her passing.

Ruby
    Gamze
    Gamze

Post  Gamze Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:20 am

Stalin once said, one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
    Pity she wasted her life!
    And R.I.P to the murdered victims in Oslo.
    zeynep49
    zeynep49

Post  zeynep49 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:09 am

At peace poor girl .xx
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:34 pm

That is such terrible news, although she did dice with death for years - so it didn't come as a complete shock. I think she had an incredible voice and talent, and it's such a dreadful waste. She was so young, and the world was her oyster - she could have had it all.

But I think it's harsh to judge her and say it was self-inclicted; no-one outside of her close family and friends know what torment she was suffering, and I see old mutton-face, Sirin, has said she brought it on herself. That fat lump didn't know Amy Winehouse - did she? NO drug addict or alcoholic CHOOSES to become one. Of course, it's easy to say she should never have dabbled in drugs or drink in the beginning, but you don't know what outside influences she had put upon her, and what demons she already had going on inside her head. I'm sure she didn't want to die at just 27 years of age; so that in itself proves how tight the grip of drugs was on her. They controlled her actions, and any addict will tell you that.

Strawbs
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:24 am

With regards to the sad passing of Amy Winehouse, Sirin says

'There will be people who will say that she brought it on herself - and yes she did.'

Same can be said for any addition like when fat, or worse still, morbidly obese people, cannot stop shoveling food into their mouths.

Wonder if she preaches these pearls of wisdom to her fat and morbidly obese members Laughing

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:48 am

Good point, Ruby! Sirin's very quick to say Amy Winehouse brought it on herself, yet she's the one whose guided gullible numpties to throw their lives away on a greasy Turkish slimeball. Work that one out! And how condascending of her to say Amy brought it on herself when she herself has admitted she was once bulimic (which probably means she threw up ONCE) - nonetheless, it proves that SHE can't control her demons - and that's why she's now got the build of a lightweight sumo wrestler.

Actually, that's probably why she found the 40c degree heat uncomfortable in Turkey. After all, it isn't the first time she's visited Turkey - and we all know it reaches 40c in July. Indeed, I've been out there in a heatwave when it reached 50c. Maybe another reason why she found the heat so hard to deal with this year was, besides being a big, fat lump, she's started her peri-menopause and is suffering hot flushes. That woman is so disengaged from reality I swear someone slips a few drops of Ketamine into her milky tea each morning. Numbs the brain and makes you forget! Exclamation

Strawbs

Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:15 am

Sirin just loves to pretend to be all sweetness and light, but under than fake exterior shes just bad and mean, She remings me of the big lots o hugging teddy on Toystory 3

Evil and Nasty
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:40 am

I feel sorry for her dad. I've seen and heard him interviewed a few times and he seemed like a really genuinely loving, caring dad who was extremely close to his daughter. As parents I'm sure we can all imagine that it must be pure torture to witness your child's life spiralling out of control over a period of years in the way hers did in the knowledge that ultimately there is not really a damn thing you can do to stop it. I believe he did everything in his power to protect her and guide her but in the end he was powerless and had to let her live her life and make her own choices and decisions.

hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:16 am

I agree with you judith about her dad.its a shame because she was talented.whos next pete dogherty?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:59 am

I feel so sorry for Amy's father, too - plus, of course, her poor mother. They must be going through hell, and their lives are never going to be the same. Ever. Apparently, her father was on a plane to New York when Amy was discovered dead - imagine the spinning horror he must have felt when told of her death? It doesn't bear thinking about. I remember seeing him interviewed, where in a sad attempt to stop Amy's friends and associates from giving her drugs, he exaggerated her emphysemia - you could see he was clutching at straws - and it was heartbreaking. He clearly doted on his daughter (as did her mum) and their lives are more or less over now, all because of some skanky drug-pushing piece of evil scum.

Hayley, I think if Pete Doherty died, except for his family, no-one would feel even saddened. He must be the scummiest, most repulsive, stinking piece of filth walking the earth. He is absolutely vile, and doesns't appear to have one single attribute.

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Devestated when I heard the news, she had a voice like no other, it is tragic.

Maria
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:08 am

Admin wrote:Good point, Ruby! Sirin's very quick to say Amy Winehouse brought it on herself, yet she's the one whose guided gullible numpties to throw their lives away on a greasy Turkish slimeball. Work that one out! And how condascending of her to say Amy brought it on herself when she herself has admitted she was once bulimic (which probably means she threw up ONCE) - nonetheless, it proves that SHE can't control her demons - and that's why she's now got the build of a lightweight sumo wrestler.

Actually, that's probably why she found the 40c degree heat uncomfortable in Turkey. After all, it isn't the first time she's visited Turkey - and we all know it reaches 40c in July. Indeed, I've been out there in a heatwave when it reached 50c. Maybe another reason why she found the heat so hard to deal with this year was, besides being a big, fat lump, she's started her peri-menopause and is suffering hot flushes. That woman is so disengaged from reality I swear someone slips a few drops of Ketamine into her milky tea each morning. Numbs the brain and makes you forget! Exclamation

Strawbs

[b]Such sad news about Amy.... what can you say? Got to agree about Sirin, who does she think she is making remarks like that? I was gobsmacked when you said Sirin suffered from bulimia, she's such a fat thing. That's probably all made up for affect. sounds like she wants to be like Princess Di lol What a joke she is the silly stupid cow, she eats like a horse and does not throw it up, believe me Wink
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:44 pm

Hi THD,

Oh I agree totally - Sirin wanted to make out she'd suffered from Bulimia because she somehow thinks it's what rich people and royalty do! lol She's no more bulimic than that giant bungalow, Linzee is.

Actually, I'll start a new thread on that - this isn't the place to discuss that thing.

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Did anyone notice Amy was cremated? I thought Jews and Muslims were similar and had to be buried?

Maria
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:48 pm

Hi Maria

I was shocked that Amy was cremated. I always thought they buried, especially as the Jewish Faith always put money and gold in the deceased person's coffin.

Seems very strange to me, I hate cremation anyway.

Ruby

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:47 pm

You're right, Jews and Muslims (especially Orthodox Jews) would never cremate. I think in very rare cases a Jew can be cremated, but it really goes against their religion - in a big way. Going by the TV coverage Amy Winehouse's family are Orthodox and have gone on to do the Shiva of mourning, so it's very surprising if they had Amy cremated. It's possible that was her wish (though very unlikely) and it could be that the family have made out she's been cremated so that her grave isn't mobbed by hordes of nutty fruitbats who like to be seen mourning and grief-stricken.

I must admit I did notice how they showed a few 'bodyguards' coming out of the crematorium supposedly holding Amy's ashes in a green paper bag - and that was just hours after the funeral. That all seemed very quick to me..and kind of set up for the cameras.

Can't say I blame them, though. You'll have all the weird ghouls troopsing down to her grave sobbing hysterically for the photographers, and placing empty bottles of vodka and lager on her grave.... Crying or Very sad Some very sick people out there - and I think they may be related to the resident TL fruitbats!

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:18 pm

I knew I was right, Jews are like Muslims on that score. I think its a cover up like you said Strawbs. Sad

Maria

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:00 am