Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+5
Glitzy
Maria
Admin
ruby
Deniz
9 posters

all together now ....... awwwwwww

Deniz
    Deniz

all together now ....... awwwwwww Empty all together now ....... awwwwwww

Post  Deniz Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:05 am

Its the kids, i thought i'ld show them all off to you Very Happy Very Happy

all together now ....... awwwwwww 2011_02092011junepups0010
    all together now ....... awwwwwww 2011_02092011junepups0014
    all together now ....... awwwwwww 2011_02092011junepups0020
    all together now ....... awwwwwww 2011_02092011junepups0035
    all together now ....... awwwwwww 2011_02092011junepups0048
    all together now ....... awwwwwww 2011_02062011junepups0073
    all together now ....... awwwwwww 2011_02062011junepups0092
    all together now ....... awwwwwww 2011_02062011junepups0007
    all together now ....... awwwwwww 2011_02062011junepups0022
    all together now ....... awwwwwww 2011_02062011junepups0069

Sorry about the amount of photos posted, i got abit carried away lol!
    ruby
    ruby

all together now ....... awwwwwww Empty Re: all together now ....... awwwwwww

Post  ruby Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:25 am

Oh Deniz they are all absolutely gorgeous, I love them, especially the 4th photo down the puppy thats got a lot of white and the very last picture of the puppy stretching out in comfort.

They are so very adorable, how is their mummy?

Ruby
    Deniz
    Deniz

Post  Deniz Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:32 am

Thanks Ruby.
    Phebee the mum is doing well and is a fantastic 1st time mummy.
    The white pup you like which its technical colour naming is a red and white pied has a queue of people wanting her. But shes off to Austria Very Happy One of the boys is going to France too.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:49 pm

Oh Denise, they are just beautiful! They are really gorgeous!

I'd pick number one and number three, but I love the picture of the one with his/her mouth open showing its tongue! They are so cute! I can see why people travel all over to buy your pups - they look SO healthy - their coats are fantastic.

Oh, I also love the one sleeping with his legs stretched out! lol

I bet you hate them going in a way? Do you ever keep one for yourself when she has a litter?

Strawbs

Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:53 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaw Deniz they are awesome....I want one! cheers

Maria
    Glitzy
    Glitzy

Post  Glitzy Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:57 pm

They are gorgeous.
    Deniz
    Deniz

Post  Deniz Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:19 pm

Thanks for the comments on the kids everyone Very Happy

Yes Strawb' its hard to see them go, but at the same time your happy Laughing The pups may be sweet now but they soon become hooligans and take great pleasure in seeing how good our pain barrier is by biting your toes. One pup you can cope with but 7 Shocked .
    The ones going aboard have to stay till their 12wks and 21 days old as they have to have a rabies jab and a pet passport issued. Plus one i will be keeping for myself but it will be living with someone else on a breeders contract Very Happy
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:52 pm

Awwwww third pic down has so melted my heart Smile they are all lovely but i would choose that one if i were getting one.have fun deniz x they are so lovely
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:10 am

Hi Denise

They are lovely, you can see the pinkness on the nose's and belly's so cute, love the one snoozing and last one's laying out having a good old rest
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:25 am

Oh Denise they are sooooooo sweet!!! They are my absolute favourite colour too. It would break my heart to see them go too but as long as you know they're off to people who will love them as much as you do and care for them just as well too I suppose you're happy.

They really are absolutely gorgeous and they look so happy and healthy. They're a real credit to your love and care.
    Deniz
    Deniz

Post  Deniz Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:00 am

Hayley the one you mentioned maybe my keeper, my Mum has named her cookie Shocked
    Its her job each year to give each pup a nickname we refer to it as ( its better than saying puppy 1, puppy 2 lol! )

G/clover the pups are off to lovely family homes, i will not sell to young teenagers, the price of the pups are out of their league any way.
    Each new mummy and daddy ( as i call them ) become apart of my extended family they own one of my furry grandkids so their stuck with me lol!
    Each pup leaves me on a contract that they must sign stating if at any time during this puppies life they need to rehome it for what ever reason, they MUST contact me straight away, i dont want one of my babies landing up in a rescue home some where. I brought it into this world so i'm responsible for its well fair for the rest of its life in this world.
    Its a lovely experience rearing pups, but believe me its bloody hard work. The hooligans are just mini pissing eatting shitting machines that love to destroy your home too scratch
    Their 4 wks old today, and they start to fly the nest to their new homes at 8wks old.
    In 2 wks time their all being microchipped ... i hate seeing this done Crying or Very sad but it has to be done before they leave me.

Will post more photos as they grow.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:21 pm

Hi Denise,

Yes I would choose 'Cookie' too - she's gorgeous. They're all beautiful pups, but she's just got something about her that stands out. It's funny how you can be drawn to one puppy out of a whole litter isn't it? I know whith Coco she was the one who stood out from the rest of the litter, and they all looked identical Suspect It's their characters I suppose....

Shall look forward to seeing more pictures of them.....

Strawbs
    thinlizzy
    thinlizzy

Post  thinlizzy Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Oh they are so sweet bless them,I love the white one too, would want to take it to bed with me !!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:23 am