Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

2 posters

Message for Ruby

Admin
    Admin

Message for Ruby Empty Message for Ruby

Post  Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Hi Ruby,

Some twat phoned my landline last night at 11pm and witheld their number. When I answered it I could tell someone was listening....but they didn't speak and put the phone down.

Could you do one of your spells, please? Make their phone go all crackly or something? Laughing For about a month?

Strawbs
    ruby
    ruby

Message for Ruby Empty Re: Message for Ruby

Post  ruby Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Good Morning Strawbs

Consider the job done. My dolls love fat, mad misfits, they are relishing in their task and I can distinctly see a glint in their eyes. Next time this happens Strawbs, watch what happens to the perpetrator affraid

I never read the Fat Fighters site these days as they are just a bunch of simpletons always fabricating stories which are packed with lies. I gave up reading it when I made the discovery that cabbage brain Truth Giver (what a contradictory name Evil or Very Mad ) who was banned from this site a while back also goes under the alias of Bella. Very Happy She even answers her own posts BUT FORGETS which alias she is replying to. Embarassed This is due to the fact that she has severe LD, and her memory is failing her. The woman is utterly mad.

Strawbs, I am sure you will not be disturbed again. If you are, just let me know.

Ruby

ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:25 am

Hi Strawbs

I've just got home after a very hectic day and I have noticed that one of the nails on the female voodoo doll has moved direction, that is the sign I was waiting for.

Believe me, I very much doubt there will be anymore telephone distruptions coming your way.

Ruby
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:49 pm

Hi Strawbs

It was lovely chatting with you today, see I told you that you would have an undisturbed evening. Very Happy

Prior to our chat, I checked the female voodoo doll and the nail has remained in the same position 'waiting'.

No need to concern yourself anymore with disturbances other than Ertie's snoring lol!

Ruby

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Hi Ruby,

Oh, thanks for that!

I haven't had any nutty phone calls since, so the spell must be working! Basketball Keep the nail in place, though.....you never know when we might need it...........

Strawbs
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:30 pm

Strawbs, I knew you would not be disturbed.

The nail is a permanent reminder to any freak who wants to try their luck. And I MEAN IT.

BTW, whats happened to that woman from South Africa who joined here? Strange she has removed her Avatar photo on TL, cannot imagine why Very Happy She will verify EVERYTHING I have said about Black Magic, Soweto, and the other slum townships scattered all over SA where these rituals are performed.

Numpties who compare Soweto with a council area anywhere in the UK is like comparing the Helmond Province in Afghanistan to Park Lane in London. Uttery stupid, but cannot expect anything of an intelligent nature from a numpty. Silk purse and sows ears spring to mind in more ways than one pig

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:00 pm