Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+3
Teenz
Admin
Guveclover
7 posters

Trying to compromise with a moron

Guveclover
    Guveclover

Trying to compromise with a moron  Empty Trying to compromise with a moron

Post  Guveclover Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:49 am

Why do people bother trying?

I see one over the road is trying to do it now.

He says muslim names or nothing for children and won't give countenance to any opposition. So adding any of her treasured family names is simply out of the question as according to esteemed hubby askim it will condemn the child to eternal damnation.

The poor deluded woman actually believes that she and her "hubby" agree on a lot of things. That's another thing entirely and nothing whatsoever to do with compromise. She just happens to agree with what he believes and how he says things should be! Oh, but apparently he is quite westernised in many ways for one who is so devout - funny isn't it how these pious muslim men are so lax when it comes to choosing a marriage partner? Wink

Anyway, she's certain that everything will be OK and that there will only be a "few hiccups of stubbornness along the way".

I think the writing is well and truly on the wall there but I suppose she'll learn the hard way, like so many accommodating eager-to-please wives before her have.

She'll either throw off the rose coloured glasses and grow a pair or put up with it and become even more of a compliant doormat than she sounds already.
    Admin
    Admin

Trying to compromise with a moron  Empty Re: Trying to compromise with a moron

Post  Admin Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Hi Judith,

If he's so staunch why didn't he marry a Muslim woman? Oh let me guess! The words money, opportunity and BRITISH PASSPORT spring to mind. Bloody hypocrite of a muslim!

Is this woman actually pregnant yet? If she isn't she should dump the brow-beating, demanding tosspot. His demands will become more and more and he will eventually rob her of her character - until she becomes a zombie. In fact, she sounds like she's already a zombie. Which leads me on to that strange Ellen who said she named her daughter after her husband, BRAINDEADS, mother! Why on earth does she keep referring to him as BRAINDEAD? It's not funny - it's bloody insulting - and if she could only pull a moronic thick idiot then what does that say about her?!

Back to the woman who's too scared to give a name of her choice to HER child; has it occured to her or her browbeating bully of a husband that the child, besides being half Turkish, is also half British? He sounds like a racist from what she's described, so how's he going to deal with the fact his child is British?

What is it with that bunch over there? Each and every one of them always encounters problems or difficulties. I thought relationships/marriages were supposed to bring you happiness!

Strawbs
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:29 pm

That's a fairly terrible term of endearment! unless its his real name Laughing

Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:37 am

I think it's really childish that a bunch of fully grown women discuss what they're going to call their babies. Fair enough if you're pregnant or have just given birth and are looking for inspiration but the way some of them carry on reminds me of how little girls used to play make believe and choose names for their dollies. Frankly it's embarrassing.

The woman with the intransigent moron for a so-called husband was even discussing it with him on the phone while he was at work - and she's not even pregnant - unbelieveable!

She said she feels so so lucky to have met him as she feels that she has something that so many other people never experience. Hmmm, she might just be right there - and a lot of people wouldn't want to experience it either!!

I agree with you Strawbs - these pious muslim men all seem to have a lapse of faith when it comes to choosing European non muslim women as wives. So much so that in Turkey I think it's fast becoming the 6th pilar of Islam. Maybe when they get £ signs and visa stamps in their eyes Allah pales into insignificance. lol!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Hi Judith,

I think all this talk of baby names when they're not even pregnant is a typical insight to how deeply they walk around in a daydream. They live in fantasyland. As you say, if you're pregnant you do start thinking about baby names, but when you're not pregnant - and 2000 miles apart from some man you married in Turkey - it's very childish to start picking baby names. Besides being childish, it's all rather premature - who's to say they'll fall pregnant at the drop of a hat? Quite frankly, I think it's all very weird and rather spooky when adult women talk like this.

I missed the part where this woman said she feels so lucky to have met this man, and that she has something that so many other people never experience. Haha! She's not even with him - 'her' experience is inside her own bonce! It doesn't exist. I think this is why so many of the numpties become so obsessed with their long-distance Turks - the 'relationship' is conducted inside their own brains, and in reality the man plays a very small part in it. It's rather like a teenage crush girls get on a popstar - of course he's 'perfect' in every way - because she's made him like that in her head. I doubt this woman in particular has spent much more than a few weeks with Romeo - and it's hugely embarrassing to say she has a love so deep that few other people could ever experience. Try telling that to couples in REAL relationships who truly DO love each other! One talent these numpties have in bucketloads is the art of self-delusion; they are living, breathing proof that self-hypnotism really can work. cyclops

They're so deluded that they're even able to convince themselves that they love Islam. They'll hungrily read through long boring books that they can barely comprehend, just because they think every word appertains to askim. Same with TV programmes - ANY programme about Islam or Turkey is a must-see! Of course, the biggest joke of all is that 'askim' is probably out with his mates on the tiles; drinking, smoking, flirting and having a little gamble to round the night off. These women take pilgrimages to places they would have never gone to before - and they'll take a tour round one of the mosques in Istanbul studying it in awe - because in their distorted minds they somehow think
    it's a part of askim.

It's funny how most Turkish men don't become obsessed with the church and read up on English culture.......

Strawbs
    Adryath
    Adryath

Post  Adryath Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:17 am

I replied to that woman, I didn't realise she wasn't even pregnant!

She didn't answer my question when I asked if he was a strict Muslim.
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:57 am

Of course he's not a strict muslim Adryath - we all know that men like him never are. They throw their weight around because they know they can and won't be challenged.

Any really, truly devout muslim man would never marry a westernised non muslim woman for a start off.

It makes me sick how women like this one, all starry eyed and green as grass, witter on and on about understanding, respecting, accommodating and embracing their "hubby's" culture and religion and how they'll compromise to make their marriage work. Then, this one tells us in the next breath that "hubby" will simply not entertain the idea of her giving their child a British name - even as a second name!! When people challenge this (and I'd venture to suggest only after reading this thread) she defends him! A common story and one that will set the pattern for however long her so-called marriage lasts.

This woman deserves all she will get from this moron. She can't even use the fact that she's young as an excuse - she's certainly no spring chicken judging by her avatar photo.

She's probably one of the peculiar brand of middle aged women you get on TL who have married Turds (usually after whirlwind internet or holiday romances when they barely know the men) - they have led very sheltered lives and are incredibly naive and unwordly wise when they eventually come to marry. That's why they make such gross errors of judgement and allow themselves to be maipulated and dictated to by morons like ths man.

ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:58 am

'He makes me crazy.'

He KNOWS you are crazy that is why he manipulates you!

'If you ask me i think that he is just feeling pressure/wants to please his family.'

You are HIS FAMILY and as his wife you should come first now. His priorities should be with you and any future children you have.

I am sick to the back teeth of these doormat subservient women willing to lay horizontal whilst 'hubby' dictates his orders. My message to 'hubby' go forth and multiply lol!

That site really needs a reality check, or close it down altogether as the type of people it attracts have major LD (learning difficulties) and it really is not funny anymore. It gets more and more like Take a Break every bloody day.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Adryath wrote:I replied to that woman, I didn't realise she wasn't even pregnant!

She didn't answer my question when I asked if he was a strict Muslim.

Hi Adryath,

She probably doesn't know if he is or not. She sounds a total numpty - and very rude, too.

How old is this woman roughly?

Strawbs
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Hi Judith,

Gosh, your comment below is so true!

"
    She's probably one of the peculiar brand of middle aged women you get on TL who have married Turds (usually after whirlwind internet or holiday romances when they barely know the men) - they have led very sheltered lives and are incredibly naive and unwordly wise when they eventually come to marry. That's why they make such gross errors of judgement and allow themselves to be maipulated and dictated to by morons like ths man. "

I had to laugh at your "peculiar brand" description!!

Strawbs
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Hi Ruby,

Don't forget - some of these subservient actually aspire to be doormats. It's an honour for them!

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Why are they like that? Any ideas? Suspect

Maria
    Glitzy
    Glitzy

Post  Glitzy Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:09 pm

'peculiar brand of' - love it...

Why oh why are these women happy to leave go of everything to please someone else's family. They must like being dictated to.
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:06 am

Hitler was a dictator and the SS felt honoured to have such a great leader. Very sad. Evil or Very Mad

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:23 am