Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+2
Guveclover
Teenz
6 posters

I am so upset

Teenz
    Teenz

I am so upset Empty I am so upset

Post  Teenz Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:25 am

I can't believe it!

Im banned on TL affraid

Last edited by Teenz on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

I am so upset Empty Re: I am so upset

Post  Guveclover Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:07 am

Awwww Teenz, I bet you're gutted hun! Laughing

I have heard that a certain someone finds she has rather a lot of spare time on her hands when she holidays in Turkey so I'm pleased for her that her dongle is working. She'll never get bored with all that posting, conspiring and site management to keep her occupied - she won't even notice that she's all on her Jack Jones. Wink

Actually, you'll find it's much more fun just reading TL than it is posting there and having to toe the soppy line.

You've been liberated!! bounce lol!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:27 am

Oh 'Hun' I really feel for you Very Happy , BTW, has anyone in real life conversations ever been called 'hun' ffs?

I would send you one of their condescending roses, but they need to be careful with roses as they have long prickly thorns ready to stab you in the back and draw blood.

Their Moderation Policy equates to one rule for certain members i.e. Gemsgirl/Jennyshites and one for other members who dare to step out of line.

This is the BEST site and I have really enjoyed reading your posts.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:49 am

Hi Tina,

What a catastrophe! Of course, St Jan of Wirrall would have loved to have banned you yonks ago - but she was unable to do so because she wanted people to think she doesn't read this site! Haha! She's like a cheap piece of cellophane. She must have been bursting her guts to ban you, and only tolerated you for longer than necessary in order to 'Keep Up Appearances'. As if anyone cares about what SHE looks like! It shows you how arrogant and deluded she is, doesn't it?

Anyway, that site is dying a slow death and will eventually come to a stop - goodness knows what she'll do then! She depends on that site - it's her main form of social interaction - and she'll deflate like a stale haddock souffle once everyone's shuffled off to pastures new....

I think it's good that members are finally seeing through that fake syrupy saccharine persona of hers that she tries to portray - even the new members seem to avoid her. And considering she (and other managers) have totally different personas on the vile site/sites set up by the grotesque freak, Linzee, she's lost all the credibility she tried to feign.

The truth ALWAYS comes out doesn't it?!

Strawbs

Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:37 am

I agree with everything you say ladies

Also i think one reason it i was most likely kept on as a member was that id recieved a message last year from Sirin that she is most likely thinking kicking herself for sending now

• Aug 25, 2010 at 1:52 pm
    Sirin: Hi Teenz

Just wanted to say thank you for being prepared to state your view on the site. I think a lot more people agree with you than are prepared to come out and say so.

I think the reason that she is getting so much support is that people have been impressed by what she called herself, and believed they were getting better advice from her than from other people. Never mind that there are plenty of people who've consistently given great advice and support. They obviously believed they were getting something 'special' from her, and some probably also paid her to put their paperwork in.

If people think that the site is just to get visa advice, and they don't care about other members - I'd happily close down the board !!

thanks again Smile
    Jan

Seems Sirin thought Gemsgirl was a big old fraud too, now why would someone like her be allowed to stay on that site if She thought that for one second?

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:24 am

Hi Teenz
    Hi Teenz

So Jan actually believed that some of the members also paid Gemsgirl to put their paperwork in.

That is disgusting. Gemsgirl is not a qualified solicitor and it is illegal to obtain money by fraud and deception.

It really beggars belief that Jan kept Gemsgirl as a member suspecting she was conning members out of their money.

Why would Jan keep Gemsgirl as a member, and for that matter, why does she keep Jennywrites as a member when she clearly contravenes TL's Moderation Policy by threating to 'take Judith out in the street' which is a threat of violence and then more recently calling her father a very derogatory name which Soo merely 'edited'. Why????? What do they achieve by keeping these women members?

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:47 pm

Teenz wrote:I agree with everything you say ladies

Also i think one reason it i was most likely kept on as a member was that id recieved a message last year from Sirin that she is most likely thinking kicking herself for sending now

• Aug 25, 2010 at 1:52 pm
    Sirin: Hi Teenz

Just wanted to say thank you for being prepared to state your view on the site. I think a lot more people agree with you than are prepared to come out and say so.

I think the reason that she is getting so much support is that people have been impressed by what she called herself, and believed they were getting better advice from her than from other people. Never mind that there are plenty of people who've consistently given great advice and support. They obviously believed they were getting something 'special' from her, and some probably also paid her to put their paperwork in.

If people think that the site is just to get visa advice, and they don't care about other members - I'd happily close down the board !!

thanks again Smile
    Jan

Seems Sirin thought Gemsgirl was a big old fraud too, now why would someone like her be allowed to stay on that site if She thought that for one second?

Hi Tina,

My God, hasn't Sirin tripped herself up spectacularly?!!!!!!

See how sneaky she is in the way she said to you:

"Just wanted to say thank you for being prepared to state your view on the site. I think a lot more people agree with you than are prepared to come out and say so."

So why didn't SHE - the manager - come out and say so, too?! Why did she sit back and WATCH while Gemsgirl dished out WRONG and BAD advice, and took MONEY for it too?! I'll tell you why she didn't! Because it was HER (not the members) who was IMPRESSED by the thought she might have a real life solicitor on her silly, little Yuku site and felt 'special' at the thought a solicitor would give her the time of day! Jan comes from nothing and has never achieved anything, so it was a right old feather in her cap to think a QUALIFIED SOLICITOR would be interested in her! lol Of course, when she discovered the TRUTH - and realised Gemsgirl was just a lying, conning nutcase - she was enjoying too much the idea that members believed a genuine solicitor would be on HER damp squib of a stupid site! Jan has a MASSIVE inferiority complex, which is why she lies and exaggerates about nearly every aspect of her life. From her background, her qualifications, her 'hubby's' true job....it's all exaggerated and fabricated.

She NEEDS admiration from those numpty members, because in real life she isn't rated at all. She's a nontentity. She gets her ego-massage by pretending to be something she's not, and lapping up the reverence some of the stupid, gullible numpties afford her. She actually is a con-woman, and I know for a FACT that she likes to groom women into disastrous relationships with Turkish men. There's something seriously wrong with her.

She's a disgrace, too. She was fully aware Gemsgirl was obtaining money under false pretences - and she herself was an accessory to that - and should be reported to the police: it's not too late! Read her sentence again where she tries to wriggle out of the illegal activity she was clearly involved in:

"and some probably also paid her to put their paperwork in."

See how she says 'some probably also paid her...' - she knew FULL WELL that members paid her! She's trying to extradite herself from the mucky situation, hence why she put the word 'probably'. It sort of gets her off the hook - except it doesn't at all! Of course she knew Gemsgirl was being paid, but she can't actually ADMIT that, because she would have to reveal her full involvement in everything, and it would make her look BAD. She knew every single thing going on!

She's nothing but a cheap, nasty, little woman who doesn't care that her members are being ROBBED! As long as she can use them to fulfill her fantasies of being someone she's NOT, she'll happily watch them lose their money, time, hopes - and then smile to herself when they end up with a broken heart after she's encouraged them into a no-hope relationship. She is evil. And then she'll BRAG and say how wonderful her cheeky chappie engineer hubby is....and how lucky and fortunate she is "unlike you lot!" but she won't tell you he fancies MEN, and that he's so mean he resents paying ONE PENNY too much on her! Or that he fished around the chatroom on EGOTS and would have taken ANY one those members had they let him! SHE was the only one THICK enough - and desperate enough - to go and see him - even though she couldn't afford it. She had to put it all on her credit cards, and for someone who claims they're on a great salary, it's amazing it took her SO LONG to pay the debt off! She was BOUNCING direct debits all over the place - cos she lives beyond her means due to the false belief she's aristocracy! Haha!! clown The stupid, deluded twat!

As for her saying she'd happily close down the board - THAT'S another fat lie of hers isn't it?! She wouldn't do that in a MILLION years! The majority of members only go on there for visa advice, and as JAN needs them more than they need HER - wild horses wouldn't drag her away and make her close it down! She NEEDS those members and that site - very much. She would wilt if that site was forced to close, and then she'd have to face up to her own real life shit that she can't bear confronting............

Strawbs
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:08 am

Yes she's a sneaky one alright

Not only agreeing with what everyone that had said about the many concerns about Gemsgirl , but also to end the message by saying she would close down the site if people are just looking for visa advice! Shocked Who the hell does she think she is?

But id guess that would shut up a few people, a nicely worded little threat is very likely just enough to stop people questioning her involement, But why would she be feeling like that? Suspect She certainly seems to despise the members that post up on the visa board for some reason hence letting Gemsgirl con the women on that site.

Also to be thinking about closing it just like that shows what a vindictive person she is as those members that need visa advice have done nothing to her at all but kept that site afloat for her and she repaid them like that affraid

Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:15 am

The one thing she is majorly deluded about is that the members there actually care about one another. Of course they don't.

They're all utterly self absorbed and all they care about is one upmanship - I've been with my Turk longer than you've been with yours, I've got more children with my Turk than you've got with yours, I had a bigger, fatter Turkish wedding than you had, my Turkish in-laws love/accept me more than yours do you, I can speak more Turkish than you can, my "hubby" can speak better English than yours can, I've been to Turkey more times than you have, I've lived in Turkey and you haven't, I actually live and work in Turkey now and you don't, my "hubby" has his own business in Turkey, my "hubby" is an engineer and not a skanky resort worker like yours is, my "hubby" has a fantastic job in England blah blah blah. It's all about showing off, gloating, being smug, patronising people and getting one over on the next Turkophile.

Members only "share" things with other members in order to do all of the above. That's proven by the fact that when they can do it no longer, or do not wish or need to do it any longer, they disappear in a puff of smoke!

Take that visa board off and she'll see just how many people post on the site that she seems to be convinced serves some sort of vital pulic function.

This woman really has, and has always had, serious dellusions of grandieur and a huge superiority complex. She is running a Yuku site - not the BBC.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:14 pm

I don't know why she has a superioty complex! She's just a fat, little midget from the Wirrall who had to buy herself a Turkish Hubby. Considering how highly she rates herself it must be a bit of a jolt to her to realise she couldn't pull a normal, handsome, wealthy businessman or something : she had to 'make do' with a bent, winking, slimy Turk who was fishing around on her computer looking for a visa.

She is so cheap she even agreed to him booking a single room for the both of them - and that was before she'd even smelt his breath! Talk about fussy - not! Her bar couldn't have got any lower! Oh, and she clearly felt embarrassed about that, because in one post she said he'd booked 'two single rooms' and then when she forgot herself, she said "Oz booked us a double room, but I told him that didn't mean IT was a done deal" Jesus, she actually PAID for a flight to get shagged by a greasy pansy! And she's got a superiority complex?! cyclops

She lies, deceives and exaggerates about EVERYTHING. She even lies about her body. She claims she's lost 4lb in the last few months (just by eating spaghetti hoops and running on her treadmill) and although it's only a small loss she says she can already see her shape has changed! What a Face Haha! She needs to lose more like 3 stone! A 4lb weight loss wouldn't even be noticeable on that fat body of hers. She's got the shape of a meatloaf, and even if she lost that excess 3 stone it still wouldn't change her body shape! She'd just be a slimmed down version of a faggot cake. She really likes to give the impression she's a gym junkie, and that she loves running a few miles each morning - and at night-time too. I don't think so! It's very hard to read POSTS on your PC when you're jogging up and down - and all her free time is spent with her nose stuck in her laptop! I bet the only exercise she gets is when she goes out on her lunchbreak and tries to do a few squat thrusts while standing in the queue at Greggs - just so she can look cool and hip!

As far as the visa advice goes - those members should be looking on proper immigration boards and Worldbridge itself. I know it's always helpful getting advice and tips from members who have gone through the same process; but I would never take their word as gospel. A lot of them are clueless themselves, and whilst the UKBA rules apply to everyone, no two cases are exactly the same. I remember one old member who had a template of her sponsor letter up on the old EGOTM - for years! And I also remember some members copying it WORD FOR WORD! No wonder so many applicants at that time had refusals! The UKBA must have thought there was some kind of Nigerian type scam going on with English girlfriends of Turkish men! How stupid can you get?! clown

Judith, you're absolutely right about the members (especially St Jan) using that site as a fantasy forum where they can be someone they're not; and have an askim that doesn't quite exist. I know for a FACT that Jan can't speak or understand Turkish - depsite trying to learn it for the last 8/9 years! She should give up! But she won't let on to the members that she can't understand it. Oh no! As long as THEY believe she can understand and speak Turkish - that makes her feel 'special'. She's pathetic. And you're right, a lot of the members like to boast and brag about their Turkish askims (what's so special about a ball-scratching Turk, anyway?!!) and make out their Turkish Turtle, Turkish Weed, or 18-year-old Turkish Pimple - who can't speak more than two syllables - is some swashbuckling ex-army hero, now running an empire to match that of Branson! Haha! In their bloody dreams! The only one who isn't deluded is Ellen, who always refers to her husband as Braindead - which says more about HER than is does HIM! rabbit

Then you get that irritant, KittyKat, pop up every now and then - full of the joys of Spring - talking about her 'plans'. The names they're choosing for the children they don't yet have. The wedding rings they're going to buy - next winter. The car askim is going to buy her at the end of the season - and before he goes back to school! Yes, school! jocolor Forget speaking, reading and writing English - he can't read and write in TURKISH! I'd love to know how he's going to afford a £50K car in two months time! lol Maybe he'll take a paperboy round after school? Oh, and they're planning on going somewhere very exotic for their honeymoon - which they haven't yet booked. He fancies Hawaii, I think, probably cos the pictures look pretty. Well, he certainly couldn't have read up on the place could he?!

Of course, she's telling everyone where she's NOT going (Err?) and letting everyone know where she's already been.........and I'm just curious how they're going to afford it! She's talking about holidays in the £5K mark, and I'm sure part-time paperboys don't earn THAT much after school! She got quite uppity with one member who corrected her about visas to Mexico (almost as though she hit a nerve - OUCH!) and then a few members came out with all the places they intend to go (or have been) for their honeymoon. Seychelles, Mauritius, Jamaica, Fiji.......haven't they all done well - as Brucie would say! geek

Oh well, at least Jan pretends Turkey is the only place she ever wants to go to......let's hope Mr Bouffant doesn't bump into a Turkish mate again in the aiport on their return - she'll have to sit there smarting not understand what they're saying, and being ignored. I suppose she could always start running on the spot and doing a few squat thrusts to grab Oz's attention. He likes bum........

Strawbs
    Glitzy
    Glitzy

Post  Glitzy Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Lol! The chickens come home to roost yet again.
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:12 pm

That's the funniest thing I've read for ages.......PMSL....Strawbs ar her best! Go girl! lol!
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Spot on Judith

Its a bit like show and tell at school. lol!

With Saint Jan the teacher affraid

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:24 am

Judith absolutely 100% spot on, all one upmanship. If it wasnt for the Visa Forum and of course the noticeable resident nutters who stand out like a sore thumb, you know the needy ones who never tire of attempting to convince everyone that they are so so so so bloody happy, that site would be as stagnant as an old pond. Very Happy

Strawbs, you wrote
    'Then you get that irritant, KittyKat, pop up every now and then - full of the joys of Spring - talking about her 'plans'. The names they're choosing for the children they don't yet have. The wedding rings they're going to buy - next winter. The car askim is going to buy her at the end of the season - and before he goes back to school! Yes, school! Forget speaking, reading and writing English - he can't read and write in TURKISH! I'd love to know how he's going to afford a £50K car in two months time! lol Maybe he'll take a paperboy round after school? Oh, and they're planning on going somewhere very exotic for their honeymoon - which they haven't yet booked. He fancies Hawaii, I think, probably cos the pictures look pretty. Well, he certainly couldn't have read up on the place could he?!

Of course, she's telling everyone where she's NOT going (Err?) and letting everyone know where she's already been.........and I'm just curious how they're going to afford it! She's talking about holidays in the £5K mark, and I'm sure part-time paperboys don't earn THAT much after school! She got quite uppity with one member who corrected her about visas to Mexico (almost as though she hit a nerve - OUCH!) and then a few members came out with all the places they intend to go (or have been) for their honeymoon. Seychelles, Mauritius, Jamaica, Fiji.......haven't they all done well - as Brucie would say!'

This must be a young vulnerable girl who is living in cloud cuckoo land. Does she not realise that opening a restaurant business in the resorts, especially Marmaris/Icmeler is the equivalent of commiting financial suicide, hotel owners have caught onto the word 'ALL INCLUSIVE' keep the guests in their hotel, give them watered down draft Efes, get them pissed, stick out the same food day after day just change the left over chicken from the day before to chicken in a sauce they have concocted and goodness knows if the food has even been inside a refrigerator. Guests get pissed on the all inclusive beer, then order from the menu at a cost. So more and more tourists are not eating out of their hotel and going to restaurants.

Then this girl talks about purchasing convertible cars (does she realise how much a dustbin lid of a car is in Turkey?), jewellery, exotic honeymoons, names for future babies.

I wonder if this girl has won the lottery, who is funding these ventures one wonders?

I recall a Turkish guy who runs a restaurant in Icmeler telling me once that a man liked him that much that he gave him 30K. Can you imagine the luck of that lol! Bullshit springs to mind.

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:01 pm

LOL Ruby.....KK is a daydreamer...anyone would think she was a kid but she's in her thirties Shocked She seems a very strange lass and neds to come to earth., poor thing.Thie AIs are taking over from the locals so it's a tough time for the local restaurants...didn't she know that? She seems to know everything else about Turkey LOL Some of those AI hotels are terrible, they serve slop and dishwater. You need to spend a lot of money on an AI if you want top food and proper drinks....theres some out there you just need to splash your cash tho......
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:54 pm

I don't think they water down beer but they can do with wine. If you go to a cheap all inclusive it will be rubbish but go to ones in Antalya where the Germans go and you will get really good food and real drinks, like someone said you get what you pay for. Some folks are happy with the slop they serve that's why its better to to a hotel where the Germans stay, they wont put up with rubbish food or beer.

Maria
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:14 pm

Hope she doesn't spend all her money Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:40 am