Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

3 posters

Who Wouldn't Want To Stay In A Place Like This?

Admin
    Admin

Who Wouldn't  Want To Stay In A Place Like This? Empty Who Wouldn't Want To Stay In A Place Like This?

Post  Admin Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:15 pm

How's THIS for a honeymoon?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2011385/Prince-Albert-trying-persuade-Charlene-Wittstock-stay-marriage.html

That is SOME hotel! sunny

Ooooh, I think it looks absolutely gorgeous!

Strawbs

Who Wouldn't  Want To Stay In A Place Like This? Empty Re: Who Wouldn't Want To Stay In A Place Like This?

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:55 pm

Hi Strawbs

It does look absolutely gorgeous, even GORCEK does not boast a hotel like that Very Happy

Shame Prince Albert is another love rat, I feel sorry for Charlene being stuck with an ugly tree like him, still, he's useful for his position in life and his money. lol!

Have you noticed that these 'princesses' end up in tragic accidents. Prince Albert's mother, the late Princess Grace died in a car accident, it is alleged that her daughter Princess Stephanie the wild child of the family was driving the car at the time of the accident. Then a few years later, Princess Diana was killed in a car crash (Died In A Nasty Accident - DIANA)

Hope the same fate does not come to pass with the lovely Charlene.

Ruby
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Who Wouldn't  Want To Stay In A Place Like This? Empty Re: Who Wouldn't Want To Stay In A Place Like This?

Post  Guveclover Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:32 am

Oh, I saw that place in the DM too - it looks out of this world. I said to my husband last night, if we win the EuroMillions we'll head off to that suite for a week. Unfortuntely we both went off to work today. Oh well, there's always next week!

That Prince Albert looks and sounds vile. He wouldn't attract a second glance from any one if he was stripped of his position and vast fortune. YUK!
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:27 pm

I would die to stay at that hotel! If only......

not with him tho! He is not nice in any shape or form. I read the real reason his bride wanted to escape was she discovered his black mistress is expecting their second child......it said he can't marry her cos she's not white? Sad and he won't give her up. Sounds like he wants the best of both worlds......in more ways than one!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:48 pm

He really sounds like a pig of a man, doesn't he? If pictures are anything to go by he doesn't look as though he's in love with his new bride at all. Even as they're kissing he's got his lizard eyes open looking sideways! UGH! He's absolutely vile, and just uses women by the sounds of things. He's probably a misogynist deep down. And the bald pasty weasel even forced the mothers of his illegitimate children to make him go through a paternity test in the hope he may not have been the father - and could have then kept up the pretence of being a decent being - and not paid maintenance either! What a pig! I bet he'd happily have stayed a single man - having sex with all and sundry - but he's had to marry to protect his principality and keep all his billions!

That marriage is certainly not going to last.......that's if it ever gets off the ground!

Strawbs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content