Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

21.12.2012 - Anyone Believe?

21.12.2012 - Anyone Believe? Empty 21.12.2012 - Anyone Believe?

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:47 am

December 21 is the date of the Winter solstice, also known as Yule.

Now this date is also significant as it has been phrophacised that this is when the world (as we know it Jim) will end. Hope we get a little bit of warning beforehand, as I dont want to go rushing around the shops buying Christmas pressies and wasting money, if the world is going to end before Christmas.

We are currently in a period of eleven years all of which have a day with the last two digits of the year repeated three times in mm/dd/yy form (or dd/mm/yy or yy/mm/dd). So May 5, 2005 was 05/05/05; June 6, 2006 will be 06/06/06; July 7, 2007 will be 07/07/07, etc. So what's going to happen on December 12, 2012.

Actually, a more significant date is December 21, 2012, as this is the end of the Mayan calendar. This will mark the end of the Piscean Age of secular materialism, and the true beginning of the Age of Aquarius, which will last for one thousand years. It is also prophesied in Revelation chapter 20 verses 1-3.

December 21, 2012 is 6 years, 6 months, 15 days from June 6, 2006, or 6/6/6 )666 the devils number Very Happy) (or 2390 days)

December 21, 2012 is 7 years from December 21, 2005 (or 2557 days). Are we now in the Seven Year Tribulation Period?

December 21, 2012 is 11 years, 3 months, 10 days from September 11, 2001 (Twin Towers) (or 4119 days).

Even Nostradamus predicts World War 3 in 2012.

Strange how Noah's Ark was discovered in 2009 and it is believed that the famous ark came to rest in the mountains of eastern Turkey, and the wide plain of Igdir at the foot of the mountain is the first place where Noah set foot after the disaster. A geological hollow near Uzungil village has the shape allegedly of the ark, and it is a place often visited by tourists, being also a beautiful resting spot.

Coincidentally, original legend has it that St Nicholas (aka Santa) was a third century Turkish bishop.

Nicholas was born into a wealthy family living in Patera, in the south of Turkey. Legend claims that on the church's fast days, Wednesdays and Fridays, the infant Nicholas nursed only after sundown.

Best let Santa (St Nicholas) santa know that there may be a problem delivering next year.

What is everyone else's opinion on this?
    Admin
    Admin

21.12.2012 - Anyone Believe? Empty Re: 21.12.2012 - Anyone Believe?

Post  Admin Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Hi Ruby,

I think all numerology is a load of baliks. If you want to, you can fiddle around with various numbers and apply them accordingly - in other words you can make any date, combination of numbers significant to something. It's very easy to do. It's just the way you play them.

As for Nostradamus, he did get some predictions right, but he also got many wrong. He also actually wrote his predictions in cryptic terms - so people since then have interpreted his messages in the way they want to interpret them. I know some of his predictions were spookily correct, but I tend to think that was an averages game: if you give out 100 predictions for the following year chances are quite a few of them will occur - and they're the ones people remember. I could give out 100 predictions on here, and in one year from now I guarantee some of them will happen (and I'm not talking about obvious predictions, either - such as Linzeee winning Miss World 2011 and Jan Tucker coming runner up)

Having said all that, I do believe there are stange happenings that can't be explained. For example, I just posted up a link to the hotel where Prince Albert of Monaco is honeymooning, and I read a very interesting article some years back saying how the Grimaldi family had been cursed hundreds of years ago, and that none of them would ever have a happy marriage - and so far that has come true. Grace Kelly was tragically killed at just 52 and according to reports her marriage did have problems throughout (both had affairs etc) Then Princess Caroline's first husband was a cheat; her second husband was tragically killed in a speedboat accident, and her present marriage has problems. Princess Stephanie has had unhappy marriages too, and was also in the car crash which killed her mother. Prince Albert ALREADY has problems - and all the way back through history the Grimaldi family's marriages have been unhappy or ended tragically. Ever since they were first cursed.

They also say the Kennedy's were cursed about 80 years ago and history shows a disproportionate number of tragedies that have happened in that family. Apparently, the Kennedy's curse included even those who were connected to them through marriage. Besides the obvious tragedies - JFK being assassinated and then his brother, Bobby - the whole family have suffered terrible tragedies. Bobby Kennedy's son was killed in a skiing accident, one died of a drugs overdose, oh the list goes on and on. Then of course JFK's son, John Kennedy, was killed in his own plane in 1999 - and his step-brother (Aristotle Onassis' son) was also killed in a private plane crash. JFK's sister and brother were both killed in two separate plane crashes, and there's been a terribly high number of other tragedies (untimely deaths due to illnees/accidents etc) Nearly all their marriages have been unhappy, and they say that the curse reached as far as Onassis' first wife when he first met Jackie Kennedy. Although he was already having an affair with Maria Callas, his wife, Tina and their daughter Christina were living a healthy, normal life (whatever's normal for billionaires!) but it said that as soon as his affair started with Jackie Kennedy the 'Kennedy curse' spread to him, and his son was killed in the plane crash just a few years later; his wife Tina died an untimely death due to alcoholism; he then developed an awful muscle-wasting disease and died before his time; his daughter, Christina, after years of binge-eating and being obese - and being in seriously unhappy marriages - eventually died at just 37 of a bloodclot - and then Jackie Kennedy Onassis herself died of cancer at 64 - which was before her time.

Oh, there's loads more events that happened in the family (I can't remember them all) but it made for very frightening reading. There's so many deaths, illnesses, unhappy marriages - it's quite eerie. And all the events began as soon as they were cursed back in 1920 or something (can't remember the date)

Then there's the curse of the Hope Diamond which was originally stolen from India. All the owners of that diamond since its theft - and the subsequent curse - have either died of horrible diseases, been horrifically killed, or suffered terrible torment in some way.

But all these curses were done according to black magic - you can't just say 'I curse you' - there's some kind of ritual they do - which I find very spooky. What a Face What I HAVE seen - many, many times - is how WISHING something untoward happens to someone, or doing something nasty to them - always rebounds and the person wishing the bad thoughts ends up getting it themself! I have seen that SO many times. Seriously. The Turks are very much like that - hence the boncuks. They're very much into 'evil thoughts' and how bad they are - and I truly believe that thinking evil thoughts boomerang back onto yourself. Same with evil deeds - if someone does something horrible to another person - it will always come back on them....

Yikes!

Strawbs

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Hi Strawbs

Coincidentally, I just wrote a similar post about a couple of the car accidents in the thread you put up about the hotel where Prince Albert and his new wife are staying.

Of course I definitely believe in curses and black magic, and would never visit the tomb of King Tutenhomoon as those that enter are also cursed.

I do have two original traditional South African wooden voodoo dolls. I purchased them on a trip to South Africa (Johannesburg) a few years ago. They were used by an African tribe in Soweto and smell of the smoke from the burning fires where they practised their black magic rituals still remains of them.

I was told that the tribes of these voodoo dolls would hold a meeting and the elder of the tribe would organise for the whole village to attend in full tribal costume, including the person who was to be cursed for causing pain and bad feeling within the tribe.

That person would be dragged naked and the tribe would then tie the man/woman to the ground then sacrifice an animal and make the sullied and dishonoured person drink the blood of the sacrificed animal as it was pumping out of its throat. They then proceeded with the ritual by piercing the bodies of the voodoo dolls with nails and chanting curses of pain, blindness or death upon the person they were cursing. The purpose of the nails was to inflict as much pain suffering.

Within a very short period of time, the dishonoured was doubled up in agony, vomiting and died the most horrible of deaths.

I can take a photograph of my original voodoo dolls which were used to curse and kill their victims, on one of them I do have a concealed photograph and since pinning it to the doll, this person has suffered a heart attack and had to have bypass surgery. In order that no one can accuse me of altering the photograph, I will place today's date 06.07.11. on a piece of white paper under the photograph.

I will put the photograph as my Avatar later today.

Ruby

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:25 pm

OK, new Avatar of my best friends Very Happy

Ruby
    lilly79
    lilly79

Post  lilly79 Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Ruby you seem to be suffering from a type of bipolar disorder affecting the middle aged? You are also definately delusional

By the way you can't spell and your best friend Strawbs who we know is hot on spelling , never told you that the correct spelling is prophesied

When you are swigging pimms and dining alfresco with your family do you tell them of your exploits on Turkishchatter? I am sure they would be proud of their mother/grandmother who writes posts using the language that a gutter whore would be proud of.

Go home to your own planet your time on earth is done ! alien

As for you Strawbs/Admin, I am off, leaving , not coming back, so dont bother to ban me or reply
    as I dont care what you think or write, you vicious condescending old harpie.

You and your cabal of sycophants can take this forum and shove it where the sun does not shine flower
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Hi Ruby

Those voodoo dolls are creepy as hell!

Very interesting, i haven't got anyone id like to use one on but if someone really hurt my family id be very tempted to get one or 2!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:55 pm

Hi Teenz

I only come upon them by chance when I was visiting Johannesburg, I find them very protective of me especially as I have had nothing but good luck and fortune since bringing them back to the UK. I do however fully believe that they do possess black magic powers, as has already been proven.

Anyway, as the subject of black magic had been raised, I thought I would share this with you.

Has anyone else encountered black magic rituals before?

Ruby

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:36 am

Lilly 79 (or is it 69 Very Happy )

You quote 'By the way you can't spell' I do sometimes make spelling mistakes, but believe me, I NEVER MAKE A MISTAKE WITH MY SPELLS affraid

Its gone very windy outside for this time of year, this happened when my heart attack curse became a reality for my 'victim' Very Happy He now has a very sedate life, he will NEVER recover Very Happy

Now run off and enjoy your time in Istanbollocks lol!

affraid 666 affraid 666 affraid 666 affraid 666

Ruby

Last edited by ruby on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:42 am

lilly79 wrote:Ruby you seem to be suffering from a type of bipolar disorder affecting the middle aged? You are also definately delusional

By the way you can't spell and your best friend Strawbs who we know is hot on spelling , never told you that the correct spelling is prophesied

When you are swigging pimms and dining alfresco with your family do you tell them of your exploits on Turkishchatter? I am sure they would be proud of their mother/grandmother who writes posts using the language that a gutter whore would be proud of.

Go home to your own planet your time on earth is done ! alien

As for you Strawbs/Admin, I am off, leaving , not coming back, so dont bother to ban me or reply
    as I dont care what you think or write, you vicious condescending old harpie.

You and your cabal of sycophants can take this forum and shove it where the sun does not shine flower

Hi Linzeeeeee,

Actually, it's YOU that can't spell scratch

Here, look! Look at how you spelt this:

" You are also definately delusional " definitely! lol!

The word 'definitely' does not have an 'A' in it. You thick freak! It must be all those cream buns clogging up your grey matter! Oh no! I remember, you had a poor education. Aaaah.....shame Wetherby High School didn't teach you how to spell. It's a shame you couldn't have enrolled at that scrunch-faced old bag, Christine's. She attended that school in the rough part of the rough part of Newcastle - Scumbags. That was some time ago now, though - but they had an excellent record for churning out the scum of the earth - and you would have definitely been a prefect there!

By the way, stop copying phrases. That 'Go home your time on planet earth is done' is an OLD one! Like yourself.

Sleep

As for you 'leaving' - the only reason you're shitting your giant sized Evans knickers is that you're shaking like a giant wobbly jelly! You're scared! You fat, repulsive coward! Do you seriously think that by saying you're 'leaving' you'll ESCAPE?!

lol!

Basketball Basketball

YOUR time has come - fat lady. bom

Strawberry

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:58 am

I first got interested in witchcraft as a teenager when we performed Shakespeare's Macbeth. Yes, you've guessed it, I was cast as the first witch 'Thrice the brinded cat hath mew'd', I got really into that play and since then I fully believe in curses. affraid

I know in South Africa they are terrified of curses and there are special Witch Doctor's where people visit, rather like visiting your GP in the UK in the hope that the curse placed upon them will be removed. Of course, once a curse has been placed, it is virtually impossible for it to be removed, unless the person who has placed it chooses to remove it. cat

There was a thread earlier on this site about Ghosts, yes I do believe in ghosts, I have seen a ghost and so did another member of the public who can verify what we saw. I used to dabble in ouija boards and have seen people levitate, stopped using the ouija when an angry spirit (poltergeist) entered and started to become destructive, put the living crap into some people who witnessed it. Had to get a medium in to encourage the disturbed spirit to head for the light. Children are like magnets to disturbed spirits.

I further believe in UFO's, but that is another story for another day.

So, be afraid, be very afraid.

Ruby

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:23 am

To clarify to the people who have never ventured any further than being on the top of a double decker bus, this link will prove that Black Magic is rife in all areas of South Africa, the shanty towns can be found throughout the whole expanse of South Africa, I have quoted Soweto as I drove near to this impoverished township (with a guide) and I can tell you it is a very very dangerous area for white people to enter, even now in 2011. If you have never been to South Africa, dont bother giving an opinion, as prior to my visits, I was taken in by all the propaganda. These townships are covered in open velt (large grass fields) and curses, black magic, body parts being robbed are the 'norm'. My wooden voodoo dolls DID originate from Soweto and were used in Black Magic rituals.

Google the following:-

Body parts 'harvested for muti'-The 'black' magic report. - Topix

HERE IS THE LINK:-

www.topix.com/forum/za/soweto/TTE00ENSD85IENFV2 - Cached10 posts - 3 authors - Last post: 1 Jun 2010
    Body parts 'harvested for muti'-The 'black' magic report. Two more mutilated bodies - that of a 28-year-old man ...

South Africa is like being in a luxury prison, bars at all windows, a metal security door, electronic fencing, security alarms, gun cabinet, then you have the luxuries of swimming pools in your garden, lovely weather, barbeques, safari in the Kruger National Park seeing the big five, Durban a beautiful seaside resort, Cape Town and the Garden Route, however there is always an undercurrent wherever you visit, and although S.A. is now widely promoted, it is not somewhere I would want to reside or indeed visit again.

Why do you think so many ex pats returned when Nelson Mandela was released from prison? They knew that change was about to happen and their reign was at an end. Surprisingly enough, a lot of black people did not want the change as some lived very comfortable lives in quarters in these luxurious houses working as housemaids/gardeners, so that brought about a different sort of conflict in their own communities.

White people fear at stopping at red traffic lights as there are gangland shootings, if you are ordered out of your car and put your hand down to take your seatbelt off, they consider you are reaching for a gun and shoot you through the head. Many white people ignore red traffic lights in S.A. especially at night.

Jo'burg sits on top of an expansive mining area, and you can often hear rumbles where the rocks are moving underground. At nightfall, most of the robberies take place, black people will steal cars and the roads in Jo'burg are huge open highways, the Police helicopters are deployed and as long as no other traffic is around, the helicopter gets within range of the car and the Police shoot to kill. Gunfire is often heard at night. The car driver is usually killed and the car veers straight into the velt off the highway. No questions are ever asked, life is cheap in S.A..

So for any doubting Thomas's out there, black magic and Witch Doctors exist all over the country. There are plenty of ex pats who have run back to the UK now, I am sure you can verify what I am saying. Show them the pictures of my voodoo dolls, they will put anyone with doubts straight.

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:10 am

This is a very frightening but intresting subject......it sure does exist all this witchcraft voodoo and black magic...I know what I'm talking about but don't wish to go in to a lot of detail for obvious reasons. I urge anyone not to get involved in this...I know the terrible things than can happen. Never mess with the unknown............

These curses and spells are terrible and I don't understand the forces behind them but whatever it is I don't want to delve!
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:20 am

Strawbs I hope you won't mind me correcting you but Jackie Kennedy didn't only loose her son and stepson in 2 different plane crashes..she lost two other children. She gave birth to a stillborn baby girl and a baby boy who died when she went in to early labour. That family was terribly cursed and the curse is still going on...sends shivers down my spine. Do you know why or who it was that put the curse on them? Frigging freaks me out!!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:46 am

Linzee

You quote

'Go home to your own planet your time on earth is done !'

I think you have been 'heavily' involved in this link. Pity you didnt decide to board Hale Bopp. affraid

Heaven's Gate - How and When It May Be Entered
    www.wave.net/upg/gate/ - Cached

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:28 am