Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

3 posters

My New Avatar

My New Avatar Empty My New Avatar

Post  Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Following recent activities on here, and to dispel the totally incorrect allegations and rumours that I am Strawberry, I have put up a photo of myself. As I have clearly stated before, there was a photo album of myself and my family on the previous site, however, unfortunately on this site there is no album facility, and therefore, I cannot put up all the other photo's which were on the old site.

I will however, change my Avatar on a regular basis in order that the people who missed the opportunity of viewing the previous album can do so on here. I will also post new photo's which were not on the previous album.

Hope that now satisfies everyone's curiosity, and to pardon the pun, curiosity killed the cat, but Harry will make a reappearance from time to time Very Happy

Now I am going off to enjoy the lovely sunshine and I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Ruby xx

Teenz
    Teenz

My New Avatar Empty Re: My New Avatar

Post  Teenz Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:12 pm

What a nice photo Ruby, enjoy your day

Post  Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:39 am

Hello Teenz

Thank you for the compliment. I have so many compliments whilst out and about, sometimes get a bit fed up with being hassled Very Happy

Bet there are lots of women who would simply die for my figure and looks lol! I keep trim by mainly sticking to a fruit diet, strawberries are particularly juicy and sweet at the moment and take away the craving for sugar. I just love strawberries Very Happy

Anyway, again, thank you Teenz.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Hi Ruby,

Oh you look very smart in that picture, and you have a great figure. Slim - and more importantly - in PROPORTION! Smile You've got a shape - which I think is so important....

Strawbs

Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:17 am

You look lovely in your picture Ruby! You look very classy as well. Wink

Maria

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:39 am