Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

Be Infinite

lilly79
    lilly79

Be Infinite Empty Be Infinite

Post  lilly79 Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:43 pm

I found this site purely by accident, you know when you click on an image and a site pops up behind it?
    http://www.be8.com/profiles/blogs/we-did-it

I think Donelle has been on the Muslim for a Month course already. Very Happy I also think she maybe from the US of A!
    These folks are no spring chickens, check out the latest photos and Donelles blog. If only we had a pound for everytime we had read the same drivel. flower
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Be Infinite Empty Re: Be Infinite

Post  Guveclover Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:21 am

Oh dear - more of the same old same old - another internet romance. And, naturally, she's converting (or should that be reverting) to Islam for, as she puts it, "her new husband and his family".

What is it with these American women who get involved with Turks? They're something else. They make anyone here, who we think is nuts, look perfectly sane and rational.

Those tacky e-card things they send to each other full of roses and poems about loving each other for eternity and dying for one another are such a cringe. My favourite one was the one of two computer terminals linked together, each with a beating heart in it -says it all doesn't it?!!

Slimey Turks/Kurds like him would have had to stay put in Turkey in the days before the internet came along.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:22 am

lilly79 wrote: I found this site purely by accident, you know when you click on an image and a site pops up behind it?
    http://www.be8.com/profiles/blogs/we-did-it

I think Donelle has been on the Muslim for a Month course already. Very Happy I also think she maybe from the US of A!
    These folks are no spring chickens, check out the latest photos and Donelles blog. If only we had a pound for everytime we had read the same drivel. flower

Hi Linzeeeeeeeeee,

Have you told Jennywrites EXACTLY what you think of her?

Of course, we all know this was a provocative post of yours (as always) but it's bad form to take the piss out of someone you PRETEND to like! Don't you think?

You fat old hippocrite.
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:23 am

Hi Strawbs

I don't think that the likes of Linzeee, Jan etc are fooling anyone with half a brain by posting their "supportive" shite to JW. The only ones they're fooling are themselves for actually believing that people don't see straight through them and that people actually believe they're nice people.

Of course JW is subject to their usual private character assassinations when they're all in cahoots together. Like us here, they're probably appalled by her antics in leaving her daughter at home for months while she pleases herself in Turkey and generally puts her own needs, and those of her Turkish visa geezer before her child too. They could never show that in public though could they? Oh no, they are only sweetness and light and super-supportive and non judgemental in public. The last thing they want to do is scare her away from the site because then they'd have nothing to entertain them.

As you say, they are the epitome of a hypocrite.
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:33 pm

I'm not so sure. That vile lardbucket linzeee even pushed her own daughter to screw he life up getting hiked up with a toady Kurd with no money and a kid to feed....so she won't care about kids welfare. She is a sicko. Sirin is a spinster midge as Strawbs would say LOL..so she would not know what maternal feelings are.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:23 am