Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

2 posters

Message for Leather Face

Message for Leather Face Empty Message for Leather Face

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:49 am

I am waiting Leather Face for your Turkish Translation. Why dont you accept defeat and admit that you cannot translate it? Evil or Very Mad

Ruby
    Truth giver
    Truth giver

Message for Leather Face Empty Re: Message for Leather Face

Post  Truth giver Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Why are you getting so agitated Ruby? You should have a rest sweety and calm down a bit. You seem to be very irate so i think i will hang on a bit longer. But as i said it is very gramatically wrong and makes no sense at all. Anyhow could you let us all know why you are so obsessed by cross dressers? Also i am very interested to know how you managed to post from Marmaris ( which btw Strawberry always says people who go there are low class) when this forum server is not accessible in Turkey? , Suspect
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Hi Truth giver,

You're hilarious! The following sentence of yours is grammatically incorrect:

"But as i said it is very gramatically wrong and makes no sense at all."

Haha! The irony of it! You've got two adjoining adverbs in there! Duh! You big, fat donut!

Now, as far as I know, when you asked Ruby why she is obsessed with cross dressers, are you referring to 'angry dressers' or transvestites? As it happens, I haven't noticed Ruby make much reference to transvestites. I do though.
    Very Happy

I suggest you're referring to Janet Tucker's Hubby, the ENGINEER. He isn't a transvestite (as far as I know) - he fantasises about pre-op transsexual men dressed as women. That is why he joined a Transsexual Site when he was living in Istanbul. Maybe you've chosen to forget (or you're trying to sweep it under the carpet on behalf of your buddy) but considering Oz's German girlfriend plastered all of his details over the WORLD WIDE WEB, after discovering that not only had he been fishing online for a BRITISH woman while seeing her at the same time, he was also fantasising about having sex with a male transsexual. SO angry was she at his vile deception, and at the discovery he was using both her and Jan as prospective visa mules, she was sickened and revolted that he fantasised about sex with men. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and all that..... so she posted up his log-in name, messages and photograph from the Transsexual Site he frequented; INCLUDING the MSN conversations she had with Oz when she confronted him with the EVIDENCE. His excuse for joing the Transsexual Site was that it was 'just a fantasy' of his (puke!!!! pale ) and when the German girlfriend threatened to reveal all Oz wrote: "You dare......"

His German girlfriend clearly had a VERY lucky escape when potty Sirin came bolting over to Istanbul to feed her own deluded fantasies with a man she'd never met. Hard up or insane? Both maybe? rendeer

As for you being very interested to know how Ruby posted from Marmaris, I suggest you're incredibly bored if you've got nothing else to think about. But seeing as you're not mentally equipped to work out how Ruby posted from Marmaris, why don't you ask Leese how she manages to post on here from Turkey? I also have another two members who post on here from Turkey. Work that one out, Brainy! tongue

Regarding my views on Marmaris and the type of people who are attracted to the place, I accept that the majority of people who go there are skanks. Can you imagine Prince William and Kate going there? Hmmm? Those areas cater for and attract the dregs. Marmaris, Icmeler and Altinkum aren't even Turkish in the true sense! They're versions of Blackpool in the heat. That's why people such as yourself like it there. When you weigh as much as an adult humpback whale and decide to decorate your giant bingo wings and thick, fat neck with tattoos, you fit in very well in places such as Marmaris and Icmeler. It's all to do with CHEAP and TACKY.

For your information, Ruby is appalled at some of the sights she sees in Marmaris, but her property is not in Bar Street or along that awful, grubby, thin strip of grey gravel they call 'beach'. Ruby's property is in the better part of Marmaris - away from the riff-raff and scumbags. You wouldn't realise Marmaris is tacky........but don't worry yourself about it. We wouldn't want YOU exploring!

Strawberry

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Do you know what Leather Face? I think you have a secret crush on me dont you? I love you

You use terms of endearment to me such as 'sweety' Embarassed, are concerned about my health and advise me to 'calm down'. Embarassed

In fact LF, I think you have fell in love with me and this is your form of internet dating lol! I love you

You are a tease too, you want me to wait for you to translate the Turkish post as you just love this form of foreplay bounce

Bet you would love to visit me in my home in Marmaris and ask me to cross dress Embarassed

BTW, Marmaris as I have mentioned many times before is a shit hole, full of fat chavs with huge tattoos, huge tits and young Turks/Kurds propping them up with all their might. lol!

I purchased my property many years ago in an elite TURKISH area (no ex pats by me thank God), long before Take a Break took interest in the resort and advertised the fact that overweight fat women who would be found undesireable by UK men could have a two week shagging session with a young Turkish/Kurdish lad for the price of a mobile phone or a pair of trainers.

Lemon Curd is available all over Marmaris, but the trouble is that some of these preservatives Laughing are sometimes produced in Eastern Turkey and can be very thick and cannot read and write, and translations are out of the question lol!

Ruby
    Truth giver
    Truth giver

Post  Truth giver Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:04 am

Strawberry, can Ruby not answer for herself? I was not referring to Leese or anyone else. Here's me thinking you are the organ grinder yet you answer for your monkeys. monkey

Quick Message for All Members
    Admin on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:27 pm

Just to let you know, I'm defintely keeping this site running, but I am opening another one soon, as for some reason people in Turkey and America are unable to log on here. And we wouldn't want to deprive people!

Meanwhile, if anyone wishes to copy and paste any of these posts and forward them on elsewhere - feel free......I'm not a little Site Traffic Warden!

Strawbs

Now to reply about Janet Tuncers husband ( if i knew who he was). I tend not to bother myself with what other people do in their private lives. Each to their own i say. If someone wants to dress as a woman. man or a bowl of fruit
    Very Happy i really do not give 2 hoots about it. Also if someone wants to fantasise, who am i or anyone else to say they cannot? Look at the famous people, who have, as we say, been caught with their pants down. Kurt Cobain for one.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:37 am

Strawbs, can you see how jealous Leather Face is on what she perceives as you daring to answer on my behalf? She is green alien with envy as she has a 'very heavy crush' on me Very Happy

Leather Face, Strawbs has already explained to you in simpleton terms that it is possible to post from Turkey, please refrain from repeating yourself as it becomes very tiresome keep having to repeat and explain the obvious to you.

I also wonder Gunner, when you refer to 'cross dressers' is this a reference to a vicar in his frock? confused

Of course you know Jan's Engineer 'hubby' and his transsexual fantasies, dont tell porkie pies now LF pig You mention Kurt Cobain, what about Michael Hutchence?, he asphyxiated himself to have an explosive orgasm, well he had the ultimate orgasm didnt he? Better not write anymore about kinky sexual activities as it may turn a certain cyclops on then he may want to experience the real deal which often ends up with the victim strangled to death affraid Some really sick people about LF, and whats more you know it.

Ruby

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:13 am

Truth giver wrote:Strawberry, can Ruby not answer for herself? I was not referring to Leese or anyone else. Here's me thinking you are the organ grinder yet you answer for your monkeys. monkey

Quick Message for All Members
    Admin on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:27 pm

Just to let you know, I'm defintely keeping this site running, but I am opening another one soon, as for some reason people in Turkey and America are unable to log on here. And we wouldn't want to deprive people!

Meanwhile, if anyone wishes to copy and paste any of these posts and forward them on elsewhere - feel free......I'm not a little Site Traffic Warden!

Strawbs

Now to reply about Janet Tuncers husband ( if i knew who he was). I tend not to bother myself with what other people do in their private lives. Each to their own i say. If someone wants to dress as a woman. man or a bowl of fruit
    Very Happy i really do not give 2 hoots about it. Also if someone wants to fantasise, who am i or anyone else to say they cannot? Look at the famous people, who have, as we say, been caught with their pants down. Kurt Cobain for one.

Oh for heaven's sake, why are you so S.L.O.W.? You've never been quick have you? But then I suppose all those cream buns have clogged up all the grey matter in that brain of yours. I shouldn't have to spell it out to you - you're not a child, Linzeeeee. Ruby has explained it to you - yet still it can't seem to sink in to that thick nut of yours. Now, read the following:

LEESE (who lives in TURKEY) posts on this site. Would you like me to write it again?

rabbit

There was a problem with accessing the site from Turkey and America - but the problem's been corrected. OK? Comprende? I would have thought a giant, fat busybody like you would have known that, considering you're matey with the despicable JennyWrites - who frequents this site and sends constant complaints! Now, I suggest you go and toy this over while munching on a thick slab of Cadbury's - it might help you from blowing up with curiosity and frustration. You would make an awful mess if you exploded, and you wouldn't want all your neighbours having to be evacuated for days on end while the authorities cleared up the mess would you?

I suspect you're still fuming with rage over the FACT you got 'done over' by a Turk some years back! I know you did, Linzeeeee, because YOU told a person I know all the mucky details! You were still with Hubby Martin (the typical Yorkshireman as Sarah described him) when you were deluded enough to think a younger Turk would be attracted to a sweating, morbidly obese, beached whale like you. You're a big, fat HIPPOcrite,Linzee - and you're thick too. The Turk only wanted the little money you could rake together to send him - and even then he didn't want to touch you! I bet he had you in his mobile as Miss 999 (only call in dire emergency!) and I wouldn't mind betting you tried to block his escape by standing in the doorway like a giant angry elephant - so determined were you to have your wicked way with the weedy rat! Did he jump out the window squealing? I bet he did!

It's funny what you can find out on the Internet and through friends isn't it? Razz

And don't give me all that twaddle about you not being interested in what other people get up to - you're OBSESSED with me! And have been for years! You set up sites DEDICATED to me! And you claim you're not intested in other people's lives? Don't make me laugh! You're the most weird, warped woman I know on these sites - and you're getting WORSE! As for your 'mate' Janet Tucker, she's asking for all the dirt to be raked up - and you both know why that is. If she had any sense in that thick skull of hers she'd not play with fire. The sneaky little midget does it behind closed doors though doesn't she? In the false belief she can come out smelling of roses. Well - she's been HAD! You know, I know - and most everyone else knows she's a deluded fruitloop who was so desperate to find a Turk she married a cyber man - who had a German woman on the go at the same time - but whose real desires were for men in frocks. Of course, it's difficult to fish a British pre-op transsexual off the Internet - so he plumped for what he could get : two dumpy, fat, plain, middle-aged desperate women - one British and one German. And then he totted up which was the best deal! So a woman like that - who can be fooled by a skanky, lying, using toerag - and believe all the crap he spouts - should not be allowed to dish out advice to young women. She's not FIT in the head - and if I had a relative who was being advised by a woman like that I would take immediate action! She is dangerous - for the mere fact she presents herself as a sugary, sweet, nice, caring person - but she's actually the total opposite!

So don't you DARE question me as to why I see fit to reveal the truth about her. Unlike YOU - and your twisted little bunch of misfits - I will not try and persuade a young woman; an older woman; or a woman who is vulnerable to screw their lives up - just so I can watch the fallout! You're all putrid in my opinion. I know for a FACT that one manager has even tried grooming women for Turks.....................and it is WRONG! I also know of women on these sites who hunt down gullible British women for single Turkish men wanting visas...........

What a PUTRID lot you are.

Strawberry

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:40 am

I would like to add, why has Jan and Oz not started a family? Any normal couple approaching middle age when they married would want to cement their relationship and have a baby, but cyclops made it plain that HE did not want a family as it is not a part of HIS long term plan.

I do recall one of Jan's posts relating to weight issues, a member had said she would diet after she had the baby, where Jan then replied and said that if she was pregnant it would be a good excuse to send Oz out to bring her chocolates.

Shame she is being denied her womanly urge to experience motherhood, even Oz could share the motherhood experience with her Very Happy

Ruby
    Truth giver
    Truth giver

Post  Truth giver Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:49 am

You have a big fat fail there Strawberry. lol I am not called Linzee. i have never opened a forum. I have no interest in opening a forum about you or any of your sheep. Sorry to burst your self obssessed bubble.You really cannot see that what you accuse other people of been is exactly what you yourselves are. I will admit i do know Linzee, and she has never been done over by a turk. I think you are clutching at straws and making a wild guess as to who i am. I am the truth giver. You should take a deep breath, exhale slowly and calm down. You will not be doing your blood pressure any good been so highly strung.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:42 am

Now its my time to correct your English:-

'You really cannot see that what you accuse other people of been is exactly what you yourselves are. Turk 'turk' has a capital 'T'. You will not be doing your blood pressure any good been so highly strung. Go and take some of those English Tests advertised on Turkish Lust aka Turkish Doormats cherry

You are as much as a truth giver as David Cameron lol!

Rudeberry

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:32 pm