Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

Spuds, Bare Knuckle Fighting and Secrets

Spuds, Bare Knuckle Fighting and Secrets Empty Spuds, Bare Knuckle Fighting and Secrets

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:05 am

OK, I am not talking about 'My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding', this topic is about a very needy, neurotic woman who has been kept a secret from askim's family for two whole years. I mean, who in their right mind would put up with being kept a secret from your partner's family for two years, mind you, I understand that during the course of that two years, they have only actually been a real couple for about four to six weeks, so maybe thats the reason why. Askim is serving in the army and his father financially supports him. Prior to commencing his army duties, these pair had a full blown spud fight when she clocked him one with her bare knuckles when he had the bare faced cheek to ask her for money. Razz

I simply dont believe it, a Turk asking his princess for money, she must have got that one muddled up when he was communicating in his broken English. Anyway, it was all too much, they were eating spuds, then it turned ugly and Miss Needy turned into Miss Nasty. She posts regularly on the army board to relieve herself of her physco frustration (her words, not mine), and he had better bloody well watch out next month as she plans to visit him in Turkey and she simply wont put up with his bad manners. Think the old knuckle duster is being polished as I post this thread. Glad I wont be on her flight lol!

Ruby

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:08 pm