Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

Who is brendaprincess?

Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Who is brendaprincess? Empty Who is brendaprincess?

Post  Pollypecker Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Who is this man? he calls himself Breanda but hes got a pic of a man with a beard? He sent me a pm,anyone had one too?

b1986
    brendaprincess44@yahoo.in -
    Hello my dear.

Hello my dear.

How are you doing today?I hope all is well. My name is Brenda, I am a honest and humble girl,am interested to be your best friend hopping that you will accept my request,if your accept me reply me Back so that i will send you my pictures and more details about me.

Please lets distance not be a barer but lets love connect, because love is like a bridge that connects far distance to be closed. looking forward to read your very soon.Here is My email address (BRENDAPRINCESS44@ YAHOO.IN) Thanks and God bless you.
    Fanny
    Fanny

Who is brendaprincess? Empty Re: Who is brendaprincess?

Post  Fanny Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:02 pm

I received the very same message in my inbox and deleted it straight away as I believe it's spam. I am usually very careful when opening messages from unknown sources as it is usually spam and if it isn't it could be a virus or even a stranger trying to engage with you including a thousand others aswell. I get heaps of them in my junk box on my email address so the internet is littered with spam more than anything else probably. Don't read them.

ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:33 am

Yeah this is a scam. The other day I had an email from someone asking me to deposit $2,500 via Western Union. Oh certainly I'll do that for you no probs. Evil or Very Mad

Problem is there are loads of scams doing the rounds and I feel for the elderly and vulnerable who are being ripped off by the likes of Harold Shipman people who befriend them. The vulnerable always say, 'aw he/she is lovely', well so was Jeffrey Dhamer, Ted Bundy and Dr Shipman, all charming but with an evil streak.

Just delete these emails and never enter into any dialogue with the scammers.

Ruby
    martina
    martina

Post  martina Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:16 am

Ditto! I delete his crap but he still writes to me about every month Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:46 pm