Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+3
SozzledSally
Turkishheartdrop
ameliecat
7 posters

Hello Im new to this site ..

ameliecat
    ameliecat

Hello Im new to this site .. Empty Hello Im new to this site ..

Post  ameliecat Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Im used to be on one of the turkish love rats site about 5 years ago after i was very badly conned by my boyfriend at the time who well was supposed to be my fiance..he would always insist he was Turkish and not Kurdish and i learned very quickly the anger they have and almost shame they have in admitting they are Kurdish..The prejudism still very much exists as ive been going to Turkey for the past 7 years and met both Turkish and Kurdish men whilst on holiday..(as even though i was conned out of a lot of money i put it down to my own stupidity and the indiviual involved and not the whole race of people.)I choose to value people on their on self not which part of the country they are from.
    One thing i will say is that without being on the site i dont think i would have gotten through my darkest days without the help and friendships i had on there and still speak to some of the women today.some of which have gone on to have good relationships with new Turkish/Kurdish men..
    It was like having an online free councelling service and being able to see both sides of the story and learn so much about the reasons people get conned in the first place.
    I have to say Turkey has been lifechanging for me.Its certainly made me a stronger and wiser person.It does grieve me that the guy who conned me out of quite a substantial amount of money is still doing it to other women and will go on doing it without any remorse whatsoever..but this is him and they are not all the same.
    Yes there are alot who desperately want to change their lives and get out of Turkey and experience the knowledge of living in another country,and dont use other people money to do it.We all have our dreams, but to me the only dreams that come true are the ones that are not gained by someone elses pain.
    If i can be on any assistance to anyone going through a bad situation and give advice with an open heart im very glad to do so.
    I look forward to meeting some new friends on here
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Hello Im new to this site .. Empty Re: Hello Im new to this site ..

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:32 pm

Nice introduction post Amelie.......sorry you had a rotter but you learned by it and come out of it........good on ya........
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:37 am

Welcome to the site Ameliecat Very Happy Nice to have you join up!!!

Sal x
    ameliecat
    ameliecat

Hello Im new to this site .. Empty hello im new to this site.

Post  ameliecat Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:09 am

thanks girls ..yes ive moved on quite some time ago and it didnt stop me from having many more lovely holidays in Turkey.I was a harsh lesson to learn but it taught me alot and im now very glad i got rid of him even though i lost my money i didnt loose myself.Just my sanity for a little while haha ..!!
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:54 am

ameliecat wrote:thanks girls ..yes ive moved on quite some time ago and it didnt stop me from having many more lovely holidays in Turkey.I was a harsh lesson to learn but it taught me alot and im now very glad i got rid of him even though i lost my money i didnt loose myself.Just my sanity for a little while haha ..!!

Hi Ameliecat

So glad that you managed to move on and that you continued to have some more lovely holidays in Turkey. Sadly you are not the first lady to be hurt and you certainly wont be the last.

This site despite what other people may say, hates to watch other women encounter 'head on train crashes' especially when its obvious to the more experienced members on here that someone is being taken for a ride. Chatters helps women to open their eyes and make informed choices about their relationships.

Its then up to the individual women to decide what they choose to do with the advice/information. As the old saying goes, you can take a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink.

At least you got out of this relationship with your dignity intact and it sounds like you have made some very positive decisions about your future. Good luck.

Ruby
    ameliecat
    ameliecat

Hello Im new to this site .. Empty Hi im new to this site

Post  ameliecat Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:37 am

Thanks ruby.
    Yes ive learned alot good and bad but i try to keep a sense of humour and I joined this site to try and be sadly i must say one of the women to help those going through what i went through at the time.I didnt want to listen even though every part of my body was screaming out to listen to those who knew better.When your in that situation you just want desperately to proove everyone else wrong because you cant see what everyone else can see.
    It is sad when it doesnt work but it doesnt end there if you start to see things as they really are.and i must say i did have alot of support from other sites at the time so i feel i have to give something back in the nicest possible way.Like you say we can only advise through experience,we cant judge everyone or every situation because we are all different.but at least we can be a sounding board and that sometimes in the darkest times is the best thing because it makes people realise they are not stupid or alone but listened to ..
    Thanks x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:42 am

ameliecat wrote:Thanks ruby.
    Yes ive learned alot good and bad but i try to keep a sense of humour and I joined this site to try and be sadly i must say one of the women to help those going through what i went through at the time.I didnt want to listen even though every part of my body was screaming out to listen to those who knew better.When your in that situation you just want desperately to proove everyone else wrong because you cant see what everyone else can see.
    It is sad when it doesnt work but it doesnt end there if you start to see things as they really are.and i must say i did have alot of support from other sites at the time so i feel i have to give something back in the nicest possible way.Like you say we can only advise through experience,we cant judge everyone or every situation because we are all different.but at least we can be a sounding board and that sometimes in the darkest times is the best thing because it makes people realise they are not stupid or alone but listened to ..
    Thanks x

One thing you must always remember Ameliecat, IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT, the bad behaviour belongs to the guy who took advantage of you.

Ruby xx
    curlyboop
    curlyboop

Post  curlyboop Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:15 am

ameliecat wrote:Thanks ruby.
    When your in that situation you just want desperately to proove everyone else wrong because you cant see what everyone else can see.

That's the hardest part, I think. You don't want to think you were tricked ... your situation was different ... he really cared. But you know, in the end: it doesn't matter. It doesn't help with healing.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:07 pm

ameliecat wrote:Im used to be on one of the turkish love rats site about 5 years ago after i was very badly conned by my boyfriend at the time who well was supposed to be my fiance..he would always insist he was Turkish and not Kurdish and i learned very quickly the anger they have and almost shame they have in admitting they are Kurdish..The prejudism still very much exists as ive been going to Turkey for the past 7 years and met both Turkish and Kurdish men whilst on holiday..(as even though i was conned out of a lot of money i put it down to my own stupidity and the indiviual involved and not the whole race of people.)I choose to value people on their on self not which part of the country they are from.
    One thing i will say is that without being on the site i dont think i would have gotten through my darkest days without the help and friendships i had on there and still speak to some of the women today.some of which have gone on to have good relationships with new Turkish/Kurdish men..
    It was like having an online free councelling service and being able to see both sides of the story and learn so much about the reasons people get conned in the first place.
    I have to say Turkey has been lifechanging for me.Its certainly made me a stronger and wiser person.It does grieve me that the guy who conned me out of quite a substantial amount of money is still doing it to other women and will go on doing it without any remorse whatsoever..but this is him and they are not all the same.
    Yes there are alot who desperately want to change their lives and get out of Turkey and experience the knowledge of living in another country,and dont use other people money to do it.We all have our dreams, but to me the only dreams that come true are the ones that are not gained by someone elses pain.
    If i can be on any assistance to anyone going through a bad situation and give advice with an open heart im very glad to do so.
    I look forward to meeting some new friends on here

Hi Ameliecat,

Welcome to the site - again! Smile

Were you a member of Turkish Loverats on the old MSN groups? There used to be thousands of stories on there from women who had been fooled, conned and cheated on etc.

Just going onto your own story for a moment - how did your ex con money out of you? I'm just asking for the benefit of the readers (we have loads more readers than posters on here - so it's a good place to post!) I just think if you explain how he managed to bamboozle you into parting with your money it may help others from falling victim to these scams. Which is what they are : SCAMS. A lot of people don't see this taking of money from women as a scam, but it most certainly is!

I hope you didn't lose too much money to this despicable man - I've heard of women losing thousands (and I mean thousands - sometimes as much as £100k!) although thankfully those ones are not so common. But even if you lose just £10,000 or even £1,000 - it's still very WRONG - and better in YOUR bank account than some slimy rats bank account!!

Did you ever succeed in getting your money back from him?

Very quickly, and just out of curiosity, when you say you still speak to women who'd gone through similar experiences as yourself, but were now in new relationships with new Turkish/Kurdish men - do these women live in Turkey?

Strawbs

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:02 pm

I think he got the money out of Amelia by the trickle affect............
    ameliecat
    ameliecat

Hello Im new to this site .. Empty Im new to this site

Post  ameliecat Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:13 am

Hia Ladies and thanks for the replies..ive had a busy week so not been on but yes i will go into a bit more detail for ya now that i have a bit spare time.
    I was a memeber of the old Turkish love rats site years ago and put many posts on there..In total he got about £30.000 out of me.It started with helping him with his business and then buying a car and then the full blown lot for the apartment which ofcourse was all hyped by him saying the market was going up and up and we needed to get this apartment quick while it was the same price bla bla ..I must admit i was so green at this time and did believe every thing he was saying to me..i was totally smitten with him and his charming ways.Of course he painted a lovely dreamy picture of us having this wonderful future together and was very attentive and loving towards me..We got engaged and had eachothers names carved inside the rings haha..and had this whole cermony where you have the red ribbon and cut it..anyhow he got this apartment with the money i sent him and wouldnt wait till i go there and choose one together and said ofcourse not to worry that my name would go on the tapu at a later date but ofcourse this would cost so much more money and time and why didnt i trust him enough lol haha..!!!
    So i arrive and he had it all kitted out like a traditional Turkish home in a turkish area of the town..We decorated it together and i brought all kinds of things from England and had half my wardrobe of clothes there including my sons who came with me several times .so it was like our little home..My son had his own bedroom and my family came over and stayed and so did his.
    Then when my family started to say, hang on you really need to get your name put on this place ,I did pressurise him a bit about it and we ended up rowing everytime over it.I went back a few months later in the November for a week and he asked for money again as the car wasnt a very good one and wanted another £2.000 for a newer one..I got really angry and said no more money ..I was already drowning in debt in England and said he wasnt keeping to his side of the bargain which was to help me pay my things back home ..He basically said thats your problem not mine ..and you will never get your name on the tapu,that his family would never allow it..He said my choice was to leave my kids and home in England and come and live with him there in Turkey..No mention of marriage by this time by the way ..So i left and came home and got intouch with who i thought was a good solicitor..From the same town..to try and see what i could do to get my name on the tapu or get my money back.. (silly stupid me not even thinking that he would know my fiance)Ofcourse he did know him very well (he was infact was a family friend)and told my fiance everything i was doing behind his back..He told me my fiance had sold the home onto someone else so i couldnt do anything about it.even though i had all the proof of the money and a coy of the tapu. This was a lie as i knew he was still living in it.He phoned me up when i was in England and said over the phone ..'I know what youve done and im taking every single thing of yours and your sons and im dumping them ..You have nothing left .'I was hyterical but could do nothing ..I have never seen him again ..and never been able to get my money back..and to be honest ended up having to go bankrupt after having such a fantastic credit rating in this country..and he didnt give a toss..in fact he laughed down the phone at me when i was having a nervous breakdown..He absolutely crippled me finacially and its been a long hard road back i can tell you..
    so if anyone wants to know who this person is..yes hes still doing it to other women and getting away with it..so i have posted on LCB site..under the name of amelieally...
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:17 pm

ameliecat wrote:
    Hia Ladies and thanks for the replies..ive had a busy week so not been on but yes i will go into a bit more detail for ya now that i have a bit spare time.
    I was a memeber of the old Turkish love rats site years ago and put many posts on there..In total he got about £30.000 out of me.It started with helping him with his business and then buying a car and then the full blown lot for the apartment which ofcourse was all hyped by him saying the market was going up and up and we needed to get this apartment quick while it was the same price bla bla ..I must admit i was so green at this time and did believe every thing he was saying to me..i was totally smitten with him and his charming ways.Of course he painted a lovely dreamy picture of us having this wonderful future together and was very attentive and loving towards me..We got engaged and had eachothers names carved inside the rings haha..and had this whole cermony where you have the red ribbon and cut it..anyhow he got this apartment with the money i sent him and wouldnt wait till i go there and choose one together and said ofcourse not to worry that my name would go on the tapu at a later date but ofcourse this would cost so much more money and time and why didnt i trust him enough lol haha..!!!
    So i arrive and he had it all kitted out like a traditional Turkish home in a turkish area of the town..We decorated it together and i brought all kinds of things from England and had half my wardrobe of clothes there including my sons who came with me several times .so it was like our little home..My son had his own bedroom and my family came over and stayed and so did his.
    Then when my family started to say, hang on you really need to get your name put on this place ,I did pressurise him a bit about it and we ended up rowing everytime over it.I went back a few months later in the November for a week and he asked for money again as the car wasnt a very good one and wanted another £2.000 for a newer one..I got really angry and said no more money ..I was already drowning in debt in England and said he wasnt keeping to his side of the bargain which was to help me pay my things back home ..He basically said thats your problem not mine ..and you will never get your name on the tapu,that his family would never allow it..He said my choice was to leave my kids and home in England and come and live with him there in Turkey..No mention of marriage by this time by the way ..So i left and came home and got intouch with who i thought was a good solicitor..From the same town..to try and see what i could do to get my name on the tapu or get my money back.. (silly stupid me not even thinking that he would know my fiance)Ofcourse he did know him very well (he was infact was a family friend)and told my fiance everything i was doing behind his back..He told me my fiance had sold the home onto someone else so i couldnt do anything about it.even though i had all the proof of the money and a coy of the tapu. This was a lie as i knew he was still living in it.He phoned me up when i was in England and said over the phone ..'I know what youve done and im taking every single thing of yours and your sons and im dumping them ..You have nothing left .'I was hyterical but could do nothing ..I have never seen him again ..and never been able to get my money back..and to be honest ended up having to go bankrupt after having such a fantastic credit rating in this country..and he didnt give a toss..in fact he laughed down the phone at me when i was having a nervous breakdown..He absolutely crippled me finacially and its been a long hard road back i can tell you..
    so if anyone wants to know who this person is..yes hes still doing it to other women and getting away with it..so i have posted on LCB site..under the name of amelieally...

Hi Ameliecat,

I think it's very brave of you to put your story up - a lot of women just vanish into thin air when this sort of thing happens to them - but you have the guts and decency to warn others about these men, and you also put your hands up to admit that you do regret giving him the money.

He obviously manipulated you with his charms, and when you do like someone and they seem genuine, I suppose you don't even want to consider they could have an ulterior motive. He obviously worked on you - starting off small and then going for the kill - and that's a typical scenario. The trouble with that tactic is they really gain your trust by working on you slowly, so you feel so comfortable with them and so trusting of them that you feel you know them inside out and they'd never cheat you. And when they turn on the charm and treat you like a treasure, it's very easy to get sucked in - especially when you're head over heels with them! Falling in love/infatuation gives you a sense of euphoria and you just can't SEE any wrong in that person.

And that's what these men play on.

Your rat obviously intended feathering his nest in Turkey, while others want the visa and passport for the UK. Just out of curiosity, and I don't mean this in an accusational way by any means, but what excuse did he give you for you not going on the Tapu in the beginning? Did he say something like 'that's how it's done in Turkey'?

You know, I'm sure I read somewhere that they've brought a new law out in Turkey whereby if you can prove you were defrauded (which you were) the courts can sieze his assets - and even those of his family! If I were you I would see a solicitor in this country who deals with foreign law (you can find one by phoning the Law Society) and just see if something can be done. It's worth a shot! I do know for a fact that if a person in Turkey owes a debt and they don't pay it, they can be imprisoned and have the bailiffs brought in - so if I were you I wouldn't give up just yet. Thirty thousand pounds is a lot of money, and as you have proof you gave him that money to buy a property for YOU, then I'm sure that would be classed as theft or fraud.

It's terrifying to think he's still doing this! Do you have his picture on that site? You're more than welcome to put it up on here if you want to.

It's cold comfort to say you're well shot of him when he left you brokenhearted, broke and on the verge of having a nervous breakdown - and I bet the regret, pain and anger has left scars. It must do. Some people say 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' but I think that's a load of old tosh! I've seen people reduced to wrecks through trauma, and even though most people usually recover it always leaves scars. Other sad souls turn to drink or drugs to escape the pain, and end up in a gutter somewhere. The only thing you gain from an event like this is not to do it again - but you'd be surprised how some women go back for more of the same!

It's possible it's left you distrusting of almost any man now, which is sad, as there are some very decent men around. But when you've been brutalised like you've been (albeit emotionally and financially) it must leave you feeling wary and suspicious of other men.

I actually know of other women who have lost all their money in a similar situation as yours. One woman has lost in the region of £100k, and that's not including about 10 years of her life..........

This is slightly going away from the topic, but I've noticed how some women seem to accept what's happened to them in a very laissez faire kind of way - which always staggers me! Perhaps they were expecting it - or perhaps their self-esteem is at such a low they almost feel they deserved being treated like a fool. And it isn't just when the man absconds with all her life-savings, I've noticed it when a man has done a runner after getting his passport - some of the women don't actually seem that heartbroken or angry - and I wonder if they ever really loved that man at all? I'm sure some women just want any man they can 'love' and a man to love them back, but deep down they know it's all fake really, which is why they're not as crestfallen as you'd expect when the man finally flees. The whole relationship haas been one big sham from the very beginning, and deep down they've always known it. But that's a separate topic..........

Anyway, I'm glad you've had the guts to speak up and warn other women about this man - he really needs to be stopped! And I do hope you somehow manage to get your property back from him one day. I suppose one way of looking at it is to think how much worse it could have been had he strung you along for another five years......that could of cost you another £20k or so - and five more wasted years of your life. So in some ways you can be thankful for discovering his true colours sooner rather than later!

I must come and have a looksie at this site...........

Take care, and please continue to post on the site - your experience is invaluable for other women.

Strawbs
    ameliecat
    ameliecat

Post  ameliecat Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Hello Strawbs
    Thanks for the reply.Youve hit the nail on the head with alot of things.This subject is so intense once you start analasing and remove yourself from the situation and look at it from outside the box.I have agonised over my decision ever since and yes it has left very deep scars that probably will never go away,because my plan at the time was to set myself up in business here in England and i only went on holiday because my friend at the time was in the property business there and she nagged me to go.I needed a holiday as i was recently divorced and needed time away from my kids to just chill out with her.
    she actually wanted me to buy one of her apartments but they were too expensive for me and i toyed with the idea ..The single worst thing i could have said when i met him was I was here to look at my friends apartments as i was thinking of buying one ..To be fair to her she did warn me of the way the Turks would jump on this but she was happilly married and her and her husband had not long set up their business over there and so it was all new to them aswell.
    So from the start he thought i actually had more money than i had.Ive been told im a very good looking woman and for my age i look 10 years younger than i am.Im very confident and chatty and i thought i was wise enough not to fall inlove or be trapped in any way.I went without my kids and really all the boxes for him were ticked lol..I quite honestly didnt want to know as i was there for my friend and not to have a holiday romance.
    Now heres the phychology behind it which is the scarey thing..Im a very open person ..i ratteled on about my life to him and talked openly about my home and my bad marriage and told him i had children at home .He knew all the queastions to ask because they are secretly preping you..they could easily pass a degree course in Psychology because they target their victims and you are blissfully unaware that they are doing it.they have learnt this from their fathers and indeed grandfathers..its passed down like a family heirloom..
    They like divorced women because they are still vunerable even though they think they are not.they like older women with kids because they dont have to be responsible for having children..indeed he told me he didnt want any..but mine would be his hahah which is a great line they always say..its rubbish ,they dont give a tosh about you or your kids..He wasnt a visa hunter because yes your right he was lining his oown pockets in Turkey..
    They like women who love culture and different way of life and are fed up with England as this fits right into their plan coz they can feed on that..
    To be honest i didnt feel insecure at the time ,infact i was on top of the world with more money in my bank that id ever had in years and looked better than i had in years..What he homed in on was the fact that ,like my friend ,i quite liked the idea of an apartment abroad and maybe even a business for when my kids left home.
    I was fooling myself because actually that was going to be a long way off but he was going to make sure i believed this lovely dream that it was going to happen and he was going to be the one who would make all my dreams come true.Also i actually did love Turkey ,Id been all over on different holidays ,crete.majorca.athens ,america the list is endless so i wasnt someone who had never been abroad before.I was also from a good family background who arent rich but not short of a few bob so to speak and so they are thinking ,wow ive hit the jackpot..when the parents die she'll have even more money haha !!!
    so in the first 24 hours of meeting him he knew everything about me that he needed to know ..I was his new TARGET .
    This is where this plays out like something from a film..the next thing to happen was he had switched his phone off..to meet me for breakfast..he switched his phone back on and imediately there is a huge problem and has to leave ,he said it was a family crisis,so being the person that i am i was concerned having thought id met this lovely nice new friend!!
    He left and sent me a txt later saying his Father had died suddenly and had to go to Izmir straight away for 2 weeks and he would keep intouch with me..so i had a weeks holiday left and he was gone.I went to his shop and the cousin confirmed this had happened and i was so sorry for him ..so this is another way that i felt reeled in.now to this day i still dont know if that was his real father who died or not..i did go and visit the grave with him when i met the family later on but you know the whole time i was on that first holiday he never stopped ringing me..aactually begging me to come to Izmir and he would put me up because he didnt want to loose me..Now hang on ..if you loose your father that would be the last thing you would be doing but i was getting reeled in on an emptional level..very clever !!
    I could write a book lol ..with all the twists and turns that happened after ..but i wont go on too much .

To answer about the getting my money back question..I did go to solicitors in this country and kept hitting a brick wall ,i tried the internet and even got a solicitor who was supposed to be an iternational one ,no win no fee,but she was Turkish from Istanbul and I had to pay £500 to her to start with and Py for her to have power of eterny,which was annother £100 then she wanted another £500 and would have to go back and forth for the case ..well u can imaagine aswell as being heartbroken and exausted mentally and financially i gave up.Now i know if i had the resorses i could do something to get my money back but it would be a long hard slog and be expensive ..so yes for now its on hold..

Ameliecat..

ameliecat
    ameliecat

Post  ameliecat Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:05 pm

I wanted to add another thing..I became almost obsessed with getting justice because i too had talked to people ,men and women up and down the country who had also been targeted in this way.Now im not talking about your visa hunters as this is a different subject.Im talking about people who are targetted for money and business.Ive also spoken to people who have lost in access of £100.000 because of business deals or buying homes that arent real or finished or whatever.This isnt your regular ,'ohh i fell in love and he cheated on me'.not that that isnt bad it is just as hurtful,but it is the difference between a basic love rat and an abosolute con man.
    I was so serious about it I actually made a documentary with sky productions about being conned in summer places which has been shown twice in this country to my knowledge and in America.I didnt get paid for it but i did get my expenses of 2 day filming in london and sharing my story.so yes i did stick my neck out to show my dedication in stopping these conmen.I didnt go down the 'Take a break' route which really i could have done with the money but i felt they trivialized victims and made them look stupid,and they write the story not you so you only get half the picture.My documentary was very tastefully and truthfully done and was narrated by one of the guys from that big conn series..for the life of me i cant remember its name now .lol !!On the programme are also other people who have been conned in different ways .So im not on here to be vengeful but to hopefully educate and advise as best i can and hopefully prevent even one person doing the same.My way of thinking is i know hes still doing it.If you know of a murderer or a rapist or a theif and you stand by and do nothing they are just going to keep going untill someone stops them but with this situation and him in a different country and the different laws and language he does still get away with it.Maybe i cant get my money back but i can warn people.

Ameliecat.
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:42 pm

Hi ameliecat Smile sorry i am late in welcoming you to this site but i have now so WELCOME Smile sad story but glad you have been able to turn it around and try to help others.its brave to admit you have been conned but braver to battle through and not totally destroy your life xx hayley
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:13 am

Hi ameliecat, I'm so sorry to read your posts and the awful way you were treated by this twat. Good for you going public about this pond life. Typical Turkish lawyer, they all know each other and everything is corrupt, even the Turkish lawyer would rip you off Evil or Very Mad

I had a look at the LCB site but really need to know the area of Turkey you posted under to find the name of this scumbag.

Ruby
    ameliecat
    ameliecat

Post  ameliecat Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Hia Ruby..
    Its listed under Altinkum.
    There are several posts from differnt ladies' bad experiences aswell.I got a bit of a shock when i seen it myself.
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:40 am

ameliecat wrote:Hia Ruby..
    Its listed under Altinkum.
    There are several posts from differnt ladies' bad experiences aswell.I got a bit of a shock when i seen it myself.

Hi Ameliecat

I've revealed the shit for brains name Erhan Gurbulak in another post.

Hope other ladies take note of this scumbags name, read the link I've put up and avoid him like the plague affraid

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Hi Amelie,

I've already posted on the other thread - just wondering if you found the link to his picture?

Strawbs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:07 am