Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+2
Adryath
Admin
6 posters

Missing Your Boyfriend When You've Never Met Him

Admin
    Admin

Missing Your Boyfriend When You've Never Met Him Empty Missing Your Boyfriend When You've Never Met Him

Post  Admin Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:21 pm

I was looking at another site yesterday, and noticed a woman (she's another Yank) saying how much she MISSES her man. What's wrong with that I hear you ask? Well, she's never actually met him! Suspect

Soooooooo.....I'm wondering how she can be missing him! Any ideas, anyone? rabbit

On another site, there's a woman on there who refers to her man as 'her other half' and they've only been in each other's company for a total of about 20 hours over the course of 18 months? If that? I bet HE doesn't call her his other half! I bet he calls her his Viza Voman.

These women really push things along at a fast pace (I suppose that's what desperate women have to do) but I find it cringeworthy when they talk about him as though they've been together a lifetime. It's embarrassing! I remember one member on that site (who suddenly decided to leave) used to refer to her 'ex' a lot. But her 'ex' was never her askim! He certainly didn't know about it! Another one does that (Christine Walkden's younger sister) she often used to talk about her 'ex' - but I don't think he knew he was her askim either! When he discovered she thought he was - he legged it and vanished into thin air!

What a Face

Poor thing - I bet he was petrified at the prospect of having to wake up to that spudface each morning - and even the chance of a British Passport couldn't tempt him. She's a right bossy thing, too! She thinks she knows it all - but she knows nothing. She's just a plain, hard-up thing, who can't get an English man. She was the one who did a survey (she only asked 3 Turkish men - but assumed her survey held weight!) she asked them how they peed, and believed they did it sitting down on the loo. She said her 'boyfriend' certainly pees sitting down, which I find incredible. First thing in the morning a man's penis is pointing north as hard as a rock, which would mean her 'boyfriend' must pee all over his stomach - possibly into his face - if he's short! She's soooo naive - and I think her 'boyfriend's' mother will be having kittens at the prospect of her grandchildren looking like her! I bet they don't get married! affraid

Strawbs
    Adryath
    Adryath

Missing Your Boyfriend When You've Never Met Him Empty Re: Missing Your Boyfriend When You've Never Met Him

Post  Adryath Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:26 pm

He wouldn't be my boyfriend if I had never met him Rolling Eyes

Honestly - how can anyone have a relationship with someone they have never met - it's ridiculous!

"On another site, there's a woman on there who refers to her man as 'her other half' and they've only been in each other's company for a total of about 20 hours over the course of 18 months? If that? I bet HE doesn't call her his other half! I bet he calls her his Viza Voman."

I bet he doesn't call her anything, he probably can't even remember her name lol!

Maria
    Maria

Missing Your Boyfriend When You've Never Met Him Empty Re: Missing Your Boyfriend When You've Never Met Him

Post  Maria Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:27 pm

They live in fantasy land and pay rent for it hehe Razz

Maria
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:11 am

I can't bear the phrase "my other half". I think it implies that you can't be fulfilled on your own.

It's madness that a woman who has really only ever spent a handful of days with a man (and most of that sitting waiting in the restaurant he's works about 18 hours a day in nursing a glass of coke) and the rest of the "relationship" has been conducted via a combination of texts/missed calls/MSN and Facebook messages, would use such an expression.

These needy desperate women do not know these men but they manage to convince themselves that they do. Part of convincing themselves is to talk about them in terms that casually imply familiarity - like referring to him as "my other half".

They have to convince themselves because then their relationships won't seem so utterly daft and they think it will convince others will take them seriously too. They do not know these men and that is why so many of these so-called "relationships", that are built on a foundation of nothing, go so drastically wrong once they actually start to live together.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:00 pm

If you notice, the ones like that M (the one with her other half) Shocked they keep the momentum of the perceived 'relationship' going by yakking on about it on that stupid, soppy site! If they had nowhere to talk about it, they'd probably forget he existed. That site is a like a little fantasy-land. By keep TALKING about askim, or their 'other half', they're brainwashing themselves into believeing they're in a relationship - when they're not!

On another site, there's a Yankee woman who bangs on about 'missing her man' - but she's never met him. Ever! When I posted to someone else on a thread about long distance relationships and what I thought of them, the Yank became annoyed with me - because I'd inadvertently burst her little bubble. I didn't mean to - I didn't even know she existed. She was most put out by what I said - because it was a wake-up call for her to look at her own situation and see how utterly ridiculous it is to miss someone you've never, ever met! It's not far removed from joining a fan club, say, George Clooney's (though I can guarantee her askim ain't no George Clooney!) but it's a bit like being a member of his fan club, and posting on a forum to say how much you miss him! rabbit The stupid cow. She's no kid, either - she looks about 40 for heaven's sake!

Another thing that I find astonishing is how all these daft loons stay at home every night once they've found a cyber man! I don't think they stay at home just to catch his missed call, either. I think they rather enjoy the thought that askim would be jealous if she goes out (he's told them so, hasn't he!) So she feels all 'princessy' and loved, by staying stuck in because askim's ordered to stay at home! Haha! They're nuts! The joke is - I would say almost ALL these men are out on the tiles with other women while the daft bat is stuck on her PC at home waxing lyrical about askim.

Judith, I hate that phrase, too - 'my other half'. It sounds soooo dependent - and slightly creepy. Which reminds me - what happened to that Jpol woman? She has another half too!

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:52 pm

It shows how nutz these women are to be able to miss something they've never had!!! Hahahahaha! Sounds more like they've got a bit of brain missing!!

xx
    Michelle78
    Michelle78

Post  Michelle78 Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:32 am

Screws missing more like! bounce

Miche

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:17 pm